Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: @FC: You win!

@FC: You win!

I guess there is no other way to say it any more.

Changes on The Shot are bluntly rejected as "Working as Intended" while the description of the perk and the also "Working as Intended" functionality of numerous other perks is clearly different.

Now Agents don't even bother to comment on Assassin's Aimed Shot in this section any more. And probably they are right, we won't get listened to, anyways.

So i guess we should take the comfort that there are a few other professions who this time fare as bad as we do (e.g. Crats, Keepers ) or even worse (Engineers) and just accept our fate, knowing that we won't get anything but nerfage still for years to come.
    Last edited by Tethien; Apr 21st, 2008 at 10:57:57.
    We are dyslexia of Borg.
    Futility is resistant, your ass will be laminated.

Here have a tissue.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

A predictable answer.
    We are dyslexia of Borg.

Quote Originally Posted by Tethien View Post
    A predictable answer.
    It was a predictable thread ;x
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Want some cheese with that whine? =P

Agent (AY-ent); noun.
    Profession with the durability of fine china, and the demeanor of an Atrox Enforcer.

(I was tempted for a while just to ramble some stuff about "You get CH and AS, shut up", but thought better of it :P)
    Oriana Gwenneth Pendragon - 213/14 Keeper, Advisor of Unity Of The Rose (eqp)

Benreddik Oilshake Fyfasan - 208/10 Trader, Veteran of Unity Of The Rose (eqp)

Why dont you sneak ur ass irl and cry a sea of tears eh?
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

Nano Crystal (Summoning of Tissue) is MP-only I'm afraid.
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    I prepared 12 bags full of tissues. That shiz gonna sell like candies when 17.9 hits live.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    I prepared 12 bags full of tissues. That shiz gonna sell like candies when 17.9 hits live.
    3 bags please...just in case

How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

A predictable answer.
    Hey, Krypto is (ha ha, you're) an engineer, he's supposed to carry a lot of tissue with him. He just sharing and showing compassion.
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Monique: "Make it FPable please "

Haven't said this before on a thread but...here it goes *takes a deep breath*..

"Roll a shade!"

If it was not for the total neglect of mentioning a shade as the worst off I wouldn't have had to resort to such extreme measures...

But I suppose it's a typical idea to neglect Shades and ignore what they really need....right Funcom?
    Quote Originally Posted by howlin
    On a bright side, I just logged my shade today to put a new dress on
    Vendor 'o Spirits
    Give shades

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Monique: "Make it FPable please "
    Nah, Bootleg Cheez 'n Whine has been FPable for a long time already.
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

The house always wins.

*takes a bite of cheese*

Crats, Keepers and Engineers all rock.

Suck it down, short little aimed shot monkeys.

"Boho, agents are so OP. I'm so bitter!"

Please...pretty much everyone in this thread except Tethien should get a tissue.
    Changes on The Shot are bluntly rejected as "Working as Intended" while the description of the perk and the also "Working as Intended" functionality of numerous other perks is clearly different.
    I am not saying Alternity, egadsrk2, Gwenneth, Koizumi, Chrys, Klod and Pafpuf doesn't have all reason in the world to cry, troll threads and grief over agents.
    But this quote is actually the substance here.

It's already being discused and we likely see changes to it later, but you can keep crying to Tethien all you wan't
    Now Agents don't even bother to comment on Assassin's Aimed Shot in this section any more.
    Given the social skills the posters in this thread show they have, why would the ladies and the gents bother? :>
    Last edited by monique; Apr 22nd, 2008 at 11:18:08.

Quote Originally Posted by monique View Post
    "Boho, agents are so OP. I'm so bitter!"

Please...pretty much everyone in this thread except Tethien should get a tissue.
    I am not saying Alternity, egadsrk2, Gwenneth, Koizumi, Chrys, Klod and Pafpuf doesn't have all reason in the world to cry, troll threads and grief over agents.
    But this quote is actually the substance here.

It's already being discused and we likely see changes to it later, but you can keep crying to Tethien all you wan't

Given the social skills the posters in this thread show they have, why would the ladies and the gents bother? :>
    Oh please, complaining about the desc now? MA's r sposed to be 3rd best healers, Sil told us we aint getting new heal, we got over it. Why cant you?
    We had the same done to our perk, yet you dont see MA's whining forums to oblivion.

Quote Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
    you dont see MA's whining forums to oblivion.
    I do.
    complaining about the desc now?
    Not really.
    It's similar to when certain holograms was bugged and someone (me for one) started requesting fixes for it in patch forums.

Some players thought we should "get over it", but thats where I disagree.

Your toons may suck beyond belief-
    -But trolling these threads isn't gonna help you much, and on that note I wanna add that our holo's was fixed
    Sil told us we aint getting new heal, we got over it.
    Looking at the soldier's heal thread, it's clear most MA's on the forum didn't...

When something is wrong and out of place we been giving constructive feedback on that for the most part.
    These threads isn't ment for people to whine about unrelated things in, or troll, or post insults, personal attacks etc...

Infact, I haven't seen 1 post that is on topic yet.
    Last edited by monique; Apr 22nd, 2008 at 12:24:39.

Quote Originally Posted by monique View Post
    Not really.
    It's similar to when certain holograms was bugged and someone (me for one) started requesting fixes for it in patch forums.
    Back then, did Sil clearly state "Holograms are working as intended and are NOT getting any fixes" ?

@Monique: Thanks for the assistance. But i guess it's really not worth it fighting the fight at this place. Trolls all over.

On the matter of The Shot, i assume we have to accept that the "working as intended" statement of Sil is the last thing we heard on the matter.

He clearly said that the perk now works like any other perk, despite we can clearly prove that there's a plethora of perks which work differently.

We have to accept, proving a statement wrong is not proving that it's wrong.
    After all it's just a diplomatic cover for "we nerfed you but don't want to admit that it was specifically aimed for you".

On Assassin's Aimed Shot, the problems of it in the current state are being discussed in the Agents section. Other professions can discuss it here, but if we'd do so, we'd simply get shot down again. With some adjustments it can become a valuable nano, but trolls would run over a thread about it in this forum section, anyways. We just got to hope that Devs occasionally also take a look at the thread in our corner.
    We are dyslexia of Borg.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast