Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Demoder's Corner (Tools and Stuff)

they had 8x and terminated it, and 11x was omni at that time, and I m quite sure they didnt have a field in PW anywhere else ( I could be wrong, but I m fairly confident)
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

PlanetMap Viewer
    In an effort to locate any remaining bugs, a pre-release build of the Planet Map Viewer is now being tested by select individuals. Expect a release soon.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

PlanetMap Viewer
    Added preview video of "overlay mode" to original post. Clicky (3min)
    Last edited by Demoder; Mar 23rd, 2012 at 16:43:01.
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

awesome, wtb planetmap viewer
    Baja69 220/30 Doc ¤¤ Bajaka 220/30 Keeper ¤¤ Nabella 220/30 Crat ¤¤ Baja 220/30 Enf ¤¤ Warlouz 220/30 Shade ¤¤ Carlouche 165/23 Fix ¤¤ Papa 150/18 Doc ¤¤ Grosbaja 90/9 Trad
    Spartans

You're evil Demoder... now I need another monitor...
    (Thanks for the PlanetMap viewer)

Former President of Unlimited High Society - We're recruiting 220/30/66 Eternalist Mardonge - Equip 220/25/70 Savior Bioth - Equip 220/22/64 Dictator Cratzi - Equip 220/22/58 Mogul Stressed 199/22/45 Don Riksmongo - Equip 194/19/52 Spetsnaz 176/18/42 Master 5th Dan Maofex - Equip 100/10/28 Biomare - Equip Foremans Twink ************************************************** Be vewy vewy quiet, Im hunting whinomen

Seeing as I'm on a "no coding" week, I figured this was a good time to take a few steps back and look at what I've been doing the past couple of years.
    In that regard, I thought it was a good idea to make a flowchart in an effort to describe current project statuses; Maybe someone will feel inspired & want to contribute?
    Flowchart can be found here (PDF).

Green generally means this feature/project is done.
    Blue generally is the project being described.
    Red generally means a unfinished feature/project.

Arrows show relations between projects/features
    Last edited by Demoder; Apr 25th, 2012 at 04:15:21.

Hi Demoder,

I think your data gathering bots or whatever went out for a drink or two

towerwars.info is up, but it hasn't updated for quite sometime, including a lot of battles (at least on RK1) yesterday.
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale

Gridpain: Thank you for the notice.

I'm now working on fixing the issue.
    The issue is with the server hosting the website, and not the server hosting the tracking bots. It does not look like any data was lost.
    Last edited by Demoder; May 7th, 2012 at 08:34:33.

Cool
    thx for the quick reply !
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :

Sloob since 2009 :

Tower tracking should be a-okay now.

Again, thanks for the notice.

Indeed, thx for your reactivity !
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :

Sloob since 2009 :

I just wrote a blog entry detailing what happened with towerwars.info this weekend. Clicky

Just in case Funcom changes its mind, and doesn't give maps to everyone:

Since the online map tools went away, I downloaded the offline version and used it last night for the first time. It's reporting that I still need to upload six maps that I already have.

<pasted from target window>
    Maps: 4 Holes. Aegean. Athen Shire. Athen West. Lush Fields. Newland Desert. Omni Forest. Omni-1 Entertainment. Pleasant Meadows. Tir. Tir County. Varmint Woods. Andromeda. Old Athen. Bay of Rome. Clon****. Omni-1 HQ. Omni-1 Trade. Rome Blue district. Rome Green district. Rome Red district. Stret West Bank. The Reck. The Spur. Borealis City. Newland City. Galway County. Greater Tir County. Greater Omni Forest. Galway Shire. Holes In the Wall. Mutant Domain. Newland. Wailing Wastes. Wartorn Valley. Coast of Peace. Coast of Tranquility.
    Map reader upgrades: Monsters. Players. Machines. Arrow.
    </>

Listed as Uploadable:
    Map - Holes in the Wall (Holes In the Wall)
    Map - Omni-1 Entertainment District (Omni-1 Entertainment)
    Map - Rome Blue District (Rome Blue district)
    Map - Rome Green District (Rome Green district)
    Map - Rome Red District (Rome Red district)
    Map - Tir City (Tir)

Probably useless to try and fix it, but who knows...good work by the way.

Same issue as Serrai, fc renamed these i guess.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Serrai and Nanoforcer: Thank you for the bug report.

There seems to have been an error on my part when setting up the previous release of the offline tool 'Demoder's Map Upgrades'.

This has been fixed in the freshly baked v1.1.1.
    Last edited by Demoder; Apr 22nd, 2014 at 15:54:24. Reason: Fixed broken link.

Helpbot is up and running (minus !whois and !history, which relies on FC's People of Rubika and Auno's character history, respectively)
    Itemsbot and CIDB is up and running with latest patch 18.6.0

Demoder's PlanetMap Viewer (PMV) will be updated in the near future.
    Tower tracking of the new live dimension have been enabled. I'll update towerwars.info accordingly tomorrow.
    Last edited by Demoder; Feb 27th, 2013 at 01:25:23.

Funcom employee

*hugs Demoder for excellent service*
    My posts are my own and do not reflect the views of my current nor former employers/clients

Remco "Vhab" van Oosterhout
    Former Anarchy Online Game Programmer

Live Chat Support | E-mail Support | Forum Rules | AODevs | Vha.Chat

towerwars.info: Now properly updates the SideXP graph.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast