Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Demoder's Corner (Tools and Stuff)

The "Recent Activity" graph got some kind of weird week... sat, sun, fri?

Shadow Atlantians

= Tikra :: 220 Advy (Inf Hater) | Inevitable :: 220 Crat (Hunting stuffz) | Gotnobuffs :: 210 MP (TS Totem) | Atlantiana :: 200 Solja (Clueless Blondie) =
    = Unabletonuke :: 160 NT (Kitehill Victim) | Aliumeater :: 150 MA (S10 Citizen) | Canhazcalms :: 100 Froob Crat (Foremans Slave) | Canhazbaffs :: 163 Froob Agent (Buffbox) =

PVM all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Tikra View Post
    The "Recent Activity" graph got some kind of weird week... sat, sun, fri?
    If I didn't know better, I must have been trying to make the code behind that graph as complicated, intricate and dysfunctional as possible at the time (4 years ago if I'm to take a guess). I know that's not the case, though.

In any case, I am currently applying liberal amounts of gasoline to that particular code, and I believe I have some matchsticks lying around somewhere. I'll have it fixed in a little bit.

Edit: Fixed!
    Last edited by Demoder; Jul 4th, 2014 at 15:05:19.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Will there be an Equipment Config similar to the one that auno.org had, in aoitems? <3
    ~Trolls~
    Malcom "Chamaelo" Ashwell - Ex-Immortal.
    Vanguard Adriaan "Demongun" Blackwind - Hermit.
    Jawquez "Jawalooc" Loocazt - Bounty Hunter.
    Michael "Mirkle" Kreble - Creep.
    Christopher "Xelger" Junior - Coffee Maker.

Child Of The Omni - The Boy With The Kitten - Sleepless - The Storm/Breathe - Terminal

"You've just got to keep writing, if that's what makes you happy,
    even when there is no indication anyone is actually reading your work." - Savoy

I know i'm a [rhymes with duck] for not reading through the thread to see if this has been answered... but rules and conventions just don't apply to me dammit!

Since quite a few nanos are slated to scale with level is there a way to get a caster level slider for that stuff? Like there is for items.

Thanks for the good work you're doing.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Demoder, what is the current status of the tower website?

It is important and it is not running from the 20th ?

Thanks for the heads-up.

This was caused by an oversight when moving the databases to a new server. The bots logged all events, but the data was not processed and updated to the site. This has now been fixed, and all attacks/results since the 20th November should be in place.
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

towerwars.info now has a new "in beta" live unified activity stream! (Yes, I tried to cram as many buzzwords as possible in there)

You can check it out at: https://towerwars.info/direct/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    towerwars.info now has a new "in beta" live unified activity stream!
    looks dope as **** on mobile. now i have one more way to know about tower attacks and ignore them in favour of PVMing.

Ack! http://cidb.botsharp.net/ seems broken...

Code:
    Fatal error:  Class 'mysqli' not found in /includes/functions.php on line 115
    Froobalicious General of Barador Arin.

-- Playing AO for six years, still a nuub gimp, and proud of it!

Any testlive rip going live soon?
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Lliers View Post
    Ack! http://cidb.botsharp.net/ seems broken...

Code:
    Fatal error:  Class 'mysqli' not found in /includes/functions.php on line 115
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    Any testlive rip going live soon?
    Maybe this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    Fixed.
    Thankies!

Edit: Oh! Demoder, for some reason on my browser the Nano-Technician button along the left on aoitems has been greyed out for years, even though the button has been working for some time now. Is this just some strangeness with my browser cache or is that button actually still greyed out?
    Last edited by Lliers; Feb 13th, 2015 at 15:29:38.
    Froobalicious General of Barador Arin.

-- Playing AO for six years, still a nuub gimp, and proud of it!

The button is actually greyed out, because that nano listing isn't done/completed. And tbh, I'm awaiting 18.7 before I resume work on it.

Are helpbot and itemsbot coming back up? I don't play much so maybe it is just sporadically out for me but both are pretty useful tools.

Thanks for the heads-up. They've been started again now, and should hopefully automatically start the next time that VM decices to reboot on its own.

.23 rip inc?

Itemsbot and Helpbot are both down again.

Seeing as Windows Task Scheduler can't be trusted to do its job @reboot with things which aren't a service, I've moved Helpbot and Itemsbot to a FreeBSD VM, which seems to get the job done.

Any eta on .24 rip demo? I haven't checked in a few hours so I apologize if it's already up ☺

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast