Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Demoder's Corner (Tools and Stuff)

I would appreciate a .24 rip immensely also. Thanks for all your hard work Demoder. Don't know what AO would do without you!

Even though we're greatfull to demoder for taking her time and giving us fresh database rips i think the overall usefullness of the webpage/search function has gone down a little bit, we where able to see all the changes in the same page but now it seems like i'm forced to manually go thru 389 pages to look for all the changes where i could before simply scroll and use search function in browser to get what i need.
    https://aoitems.com/history/info/18.7.0/

Also, i don't know how to use the search function to look for special stuff like the riwhens weapons or the protection/stuff that a certain mob like the wistfull apperition is immune against, this was a bit easier when everything was on the same page.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    Even though we're greatfull to demoder for taking her time and giving us fresh database rips i think the overall usefullness of the webpage/search function has gone down a little bit, we where able to see all the changes in the same page but now it seems like i'm forced to manually go thru 389 pages to look for all the changes where i could before simply scroll and use search function in browser to get what i need.
    https://aoitems.com/history/info/18.7.0/

Also, i don't know how to use the search function to look for special stuff like the riwhens weapons or the protection/stuff that a certain mob like the wistfull apperition is immune against, this was a bit easier when everything was on the same page.
    I get what you're saying, but there was no point in time where you'd be able to see such a large patch all in one go. For example with patch 14.5.0, the request was terminated and the server returned an error because the script consumed too much memory. I never fixed it because I figured people wouldn't care too much about seeing such an ancient patch, and if someone really did, I'd look into it.

However, when 18.7.0 hit, there was a freshly pressed patch which ran into the same issue. I made a patch-day correction by paginating the HistoryModule, to make it possible to see the patch details, even if it's somewhat inconvenient. The pagination isn't where I want it to be though, so there will be some improvements to make it less annoying, eventually.
    Last edited by Demoder; Apr 26th, 2015 at 01:42:50.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Thanks for aoitems.com. Using it alot.

When I checked today all nano programs for adventurer unfortunately doesn't show in the advy nano list, e.g. all the Calia's form nanos, Grinning hunter (other), Grinning hunter (team).

They show up when I do a general search, so they exist in the database (and my advy has them).

So may I suggest a checkup on the predefined nano listing for advy.
    Last edited by Everen; Jul 15th, 2015 at 10:09:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Everen View Post
    Thanks for aoitems.com. Using it alot.

When I checked today all nano programs for adventurer unfortunately doesn't show in the advy nano list, e.g. all the Calia's form nanos, Grinning hunter (other), Grinning hunter (team).

They show up when I do a general search, so they exist in the database (and my advy has them).

So may I suggest a checkup on the predefined nano listing for advy.
    Thanks for the bugreport.

Those nanos were deleted in 18.7.0, and their associated nano crystals were "shattered"/made dysfunctional. For some reason the nano programs were added back in 18.8.0. But the nano crystals were not updated/reverted. As of 18.8.0 it is not possible to get these nano programs.

If you had them before, you apparently get to keep them post-18.8.0. I won't be updating the nano listing to show these however, as it'd require quite a bit of effort to feed nano programs which aren't uploadable through that pipeline. They will show up in the nano listings once a nano crystal is made for them.
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

I've made a blog post which is relevant to all my AO-related projects: http://savagedlight.me/2015/08/22/a-...lo-to-the-new/

The short version: AO community is awesome, you rock. It has been a wonderful 10 years. My life priorities are changing, and I'm no longer able to give my AO tools the focus I have in the past. My tools and services are unlikely to gain new features. AOItems.com (and the CIDB) will keep on being updated with new patches. If tools break, please let me know and I'll see if I can fix them. I'll try not to be a complete stranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    I've made a blog post which is relevant to all my AO-related projects: http://savagedlight.me/2015/08/22/a-...lo-to-the-new/

The short version: AO community is awesome, you rock. It has been a wonderful 10 years. My life priorities are changing, and I'm no longer able to give my AO tools the focus I have in the past. My tools and services are unlikely to gain new features. AOItems.com (and the CIDB) will keep on being updated with new patches. If tools break, please let me know and I'll see if I can fix them. I'll try not to be a complete stranger.
    Thanks for all the awesomeness you brought the AO community.
    Hope you have tons of fun on your next project!
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion
    * Dywas decides to walk away from the soon-to-be sexytime
    <Aiken> lol Dywas, Id make a man of him
    <Lazy> Dywas, i'd go gay for aiken. no lie

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post

Just saw this (thanks for letting me know Zewm!)

Thanks for everything you've done Demoder, always been a laugh chatting to you on IRC, hit me up if you ever need anything
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

The program seems does not work. I tried and it corrupt the AORK map. The map need several update

helpbot has been down for a long time, anything that can be done about it Demoder ?
    Misslocomp 220/30/70 General of RKA UNITED
    and too many alts to list

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567