Thread: PayByCash Option

PayByCash Option

looking for some input from those that use it

which choice did you use? I see there are several to choose from

Which PayByCash option has been the most reliable ?

Has there been any problems using the Ultimate Game card? I see they have one just for AoC

What about PayPal, is there any more issues with using PayPal?

Ultimate Game card

PayByCash

So ahhh . . . can you repeat that ... I didn't hear your reply

I was hoping someone that has used PaybyCash recently could have added a little info with their experience

Angry

you think this would get a better response in Tech section ???

We pay by CreditCard in case we have to dispute billing irregularities.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Call me paranoid, but I don't trust Paypal. I've heard too many horror stories about Paypal. Just check out http://www.paypalsucks.com and read the forums they have there.

Anyways, have you checked into buying a Prepaid Visa/Mastercard? I know they charge you a percentage fee but it acts like a normal credit card. Maybe put enough money into the card and buy the 1yr AO plan?
    Looking Uber > Being Uber

Quote Originally Posted by FixerSepyuff View Post
    Call me paranoid, but I don't trust Paypal. I've heard too many horror stories about Paypal. Just check out http://www.paypalsucks.com and read the forums they have there.

Anyways, have you checked into buying a Prepaid Visa/Mastercard? I know they charge you a percentage fee but it acts like a normal credit card. Maybe put enough money into the card and buy the 1yr AO plan?
    Yeah, Paypal isn't always the greatest option. I use paypal for my Ebay needs (I'm a seller and also a buyer) and sometimes they can really mess you up.

If you live in the uk, you can get a prepaid virgin "credit card" i think the age is 13+ but not 100% sure
    Click

the disappointment part is it was a Prepaid visa that froze the account.
    was upgraded a froob account and reactivating old account. I found out later that the pre-paid card I was using does not work outside the USA, so since the billing is outside, it was was a foreign transaction.

I tried the Ultimate Game card yesterday , and it worked.

I was asking about PayPal on behalf of another friend, I have used it for purchases Online, but nothing related to gaming. When I went to the PBC site, it shows paypal as one of the choices, but when you go through the buttons Via my accounts page for AO, PayPal is not one of the choices.

The Ultimate game cad way is probably the easiest way for me to use, but they charge you for ever page you click on in the payment process. So I am not happy about that .

I am guessing that the only pre-paid visa that would work, will probably be the rechargeable ones, will need to ask what ever bank those are from to make sure where they can be used before spending any Activation Fees.

Thx for some of the help which to use in the PBC method