Thread: Bundle of Twisting Nerves

Bundle of Twisting Nerves

Funky item not sure how i feel about it. on one hand i want 4-5 of these in my deck slots, on the other i feel there are better things i can put in my deck at this level. Oppinions from other fixers? i have no issues with NCU so it's not a problem for me to have 5 of em in with 1 ncu chip with recompiling core (the lovely foremans NCU). currenly i have 1dm, 2 bundles, 1 nanobot factory unit and 1 NCU chip with recompiling core. (using GCB still, gonna upgrade to 6slot belt soonish).

thoughts from other fixers?

They worked well for lower levels but eventually you'll want a range increaser in Deck3, Hardcore CPU Upgrade (-15%) in Deck 5 and Infused Viral Compiler in Slot 6.

That will leave you with 3 slots, and I'd probably recommend a ql200 morphing memory in slot 1, Protected Safeguarded NCU in slot 2 or 4 and then anything else really in the last remaining slot (personally I'd probably recommend Leo's NCU, Libra's NCU or a problem avoiding device). You might also want to use Libra's and Leo's both rather than Morphing Memory.

That's for endgame ofc. As for levelling up, anything works fine be it a viral memory storage, RK ncu or anything else.
    Last edited by EmSeeBee; Feb 9th, 2010 at 13:13:37.
    Mcbtj 220/30/70 Adv
    Mcbtk 220/30/70 Fixer
    Syntactician 220/23/70 Doc
    Clyptica 170/24/42 NT
    Fluffydeer 60/6/14 Enf
    SPIRIT

my 150 fixer wears problem avoiding device x 3, a ql210 spirit infused yuttos, a Hardcore CPU Upgrade, and an infused compiler

Surprised you don't use morphing memory in slot1. The 35 nr is much better IMO against nukes in s10 and attacks in BS.

*facepalm* thanks! I never even thought about that