Thread: LE perk setup for doctors

AI perk setup for doctors

Hi there, I've been looking around on what SL and AI perk setup there is for a 150 doc, there isn't much on LE perks for docs atm.
    Last edited by Belduren; Aug 10th, 2008 at 03:45:30.
    Belduren 220/20 agent on RK1
    Nurselina 174/14 doc
    Emiliy 180/14 engineer

Best bet is to go to aomainframe.info, select perks, put in level 150, and just click the max that you can for each LE line. Since LE research is different than perks in that it requires a certain amount of XP assigned to it, rather than any real perk points. There is no limit on what you can research, aside from the level requirements.
    Spartanx9 220/25/70 -Inactive
    [TR]Zuka Zamamee level 50 Grenadier, Executive of Aethyr Knights, Pegasus Server. -Long Live TR-

Silirrion:I was a gimp

I stand alone on the road to hell.

I was actually referring to the perklines for a solitus doctor, but that's very useful information, thank you.
    Nurselina 174/14 doc
    Emiliy 180/14 engineer

Depends what you're doing with it, & if you want genome/EDNA for nano tick or something. Otherwise there's very limited options. You mean AI perks rather than LE?

Well, the equipement isn't quite up to date but here is my 165 solitus doctor

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=85562

Obviously at 150 you'll have one or two less AI levels than me, but this will show you what I use.

Undoubtably everyone will be different in the end.

Actually, here is the perks without the equipment

http://auno.org/ao/perk.php?saveid=19855
    Last edited by Plier; Aug 8th, 2008 at 02:12:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    Depends what you're doing with it, & if you want genome/EDNA for nano tick or something. Otherwise there's very limited options. You mean AI perks rather than LE?
    Yes you're right, I got it wrong, 3.5 year break and acronym online has gotten the better of me.
    Nurselina 174/14 doc
    Emiliy 180/14 engineer