Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Doctor Nemesis on BS

I find it worthwhile mentioning, that I haven't found any good player, of any prof., not able to outheal 11s AS from ql 275 Silverback mk6.

Any good player (well, most profs anyways) will have the brains to keep the doc under enough fire, to not get dotted much self (atleast not 100%).

So yeah ...

We outheal your damage, you outheal ours.

Wheres my "nerf to whatever stuff you outheal my damage with" ?

Actually, I can make a cute little list:

Adventurer -> lol in bs (unless you have as and he's at 20-30% left due to zerg), duels? maybe.
    Agents -> if you can't land your perks vs them (no, they shouldn't go high hp vs docs), no way. Gimp agents are easy tho.
    Crat -> well, if they didn't stun you all the time, and pets wasn't bashing you all the time, forcing you to heal (so you won't get caught by a stun at 50% hp...), ofc we could.
    Doctor -> Lol, yeah. Gimp ones.
    Enforcer -> rage, imongo, br, coon. Need I say more?
    Engineer -> special blockers, high hp, coon and br .... lol (not to mention fr str stuns, nano drains keeping us from dotting aswell, and see crats for pets...)
    Fixer -> AS, dot, they run (or are stupid and die within 1-2 more as)
    Keeper -> Yeah, perhaps, eventually I can kill with mk6. Not that they have a chance vs docs tho.
    Martial artist -> I love finding gimp ma's on bs, they're easy prey. A good one? Eventually in a duel, if they fail to alpha..
    MP -> Blockerslol or nsdlol or stunlol.
    NT -> Not after the shields, that's for sure.
    Shade -> NP outhealing 11s sb mk6 as after their new dot/hot, and you won't have time to cast dots vs a good one (not to mention land it).
    Soldier -> Eventually, in a duel, if they don't sit.
    Trader -> GTHlol, Drainlol, Nanodrainlol, and they have heals!
    Last edited by Ober; Aug 10th, 2008 at 05:28:55.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234