Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TNET Thread

TNET Thread

Something must be done about the current status of TNET, I do not want to give too much information away, but in the past month it has went from quite healthy to a place consisting of not many people.

At tl7 we are way outnumbered by Omni, and it's time to get our act together.

I do not know who is in charge of the bot, but it is currently not giving Auto-Invites which would be an additional reason for the lack of people joining.

We should possibly consider getting new RLs, even though the current ones are fine; it is just the times that they are on which are sometimes problematic.

AO is going through a bad population phase, but with just a little bit of effort, we can get our major TL7 wars back up and running.

Just as things were getting fun; just as Omni were coming to Tarasque again TNET collapses.

Let us get this corrected and have some real fun.

lol

PS: Omni: 74 (MercenarieS:7, Vae Victus:6, SEMPER FIDELIS:6, Nemesis of Chaos:6, GRIDRUNNERS LTD.:5)
    Clan: 68 (Spartans:7, Divine:5, New Order:4, Storm:4, Midgar:3)

For 220's on RK1 at the moment.
    Last edited by reids; Feb 17th, 2012 at 19:15:22.
    Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

Protip: When a side stops winning, they stop going.
    Because Race Yalm

Quote Originally Posted by MajorOutage View Post
    always seems to happen. "we don't win anymore, so why should i bother comming? waste of my time"
    Knights of Ka
    The Elysium Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Einstein said, there's two things that are infinite.. the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by reids View Post
    lol

PS: Omni: 74 (MercenarieS:7, Vae Victus:6, SEMPER FIDELIS:6, Nemesis of Chaos:6, GRIDRUNNERS LTD.:5)
    Clan: 68 (Spartans:7, Divine:5, New Order:4, Storm:4, Midgar:3)

For 220's on RK1 at the moment.

This just makes me sad =( roughly 140 ppl left playing AO at a given time. Prolly half are dual logged etc. (I myself play bewteen 3-6 at a time when I'm on) Possibly a few more that don't play a 220. But really, only 140 220s online. This can't bode well for the future.
    Rosss / Rawdeal

My AO YouTube vids

The Red Brotherhood My home and family!

Quote Originally Posted by Rossco View Post
    This just makes me sad =( roughly 140 ppl left playing AO at a given time. Prolly half are dual logged etc. (I myself play bewteen 3-6 at a time when I'm on) Possibly a few more that don't play a 220. But really, only 140 220s online. This can't bode well for the future.
    Almost peak euro time as well :/
    Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

But... but there is no population issues guys!

Pftt
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Lets play HUTTBALL !
    VV

Awful attempt at trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorOutage View Post
    most of us stopped going while we were still winning and the other side stopped showing up... that went on for so log people just quit all together.

Quote Originally Posted by 3246251196 View Post

Just as things were getting fun; just as Omni were coming to Tarasque again TNET collapses.

Let us get this corrected and have some real fun.
    I Think Tnet Died Cuz They Couldnt Handle Us, Not Because Out Of No-Where People Stopped Raiding, Maybe Overall Your The Ones Who Rage Easily And Suck, The Fun That You Mention Is That One Time You Almost Wiped Our Raid LOL

Overall Tnet Collapsed Cuz They Couldnt Handle Us

Dood really, thats to obvious right? But there is a reason that it cant be handled, and thats what they are talking about. And that One time... u either have something wrong with your eyes or memory or ur nuts for believing urself, because even being outnumbered we still won more than we should on the towerfields

That is the thing tho about these battles, either one of the sides brings such numbers that the other group cant keep up with it. If it were 20 vs 20, then a small shift in numbers like 20 vs 15 wouldnt matter, but a shift of 80 vs 50-60 does. Once that shift point is reached, the rest knows that its not worth putting time into to go out there and get killed. You can enjoy urself in other ways too, as to what happened when Omni lost towers, as to what will happen now for clan, because at the moment its just not any good to do anything in it. It was fun while the numbers were relatively the same. But as soon as one side organises numbers up front its hard to retaliate against it. U guys will see it again at some point and then the conversation will shift again, theres going to be people talking like u, being clueless about the proces and people that do get it and arent overreacting
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Communistic View Post
    I Think Tnet Died Cuz They Couldnt Handle Us, Not Because Out Of No-Where People Stopped Raiding, Maybe Overall Your The Ones Who Rage Easily And Suck, The Fun That You Mention Is That One Time You Almost Wiped Our Raid LOL

How old are you? I only ask because it's usually people in their early teens who capitalise every word.

Quote Originally Posted by Solox View Post
    How old are you? I only ask because it's usually people in their early teens who capitalise every word.
    LOL You made my day but, i think its more pretty don't you see the difference.

easy there, Poko.

LOL You made my day but, i think its more pretty don't you see the difference.
    It looks silly. The difference is that your latest post looks normal! I must admit I went through the stage of thinking it looked better once too (I think most did) but I was very young.

Lol come off it, not even you can actually believe that to be true.

Tnet handled punk and SM attacks for years without losing towers, And they were 5x tougher than the current mercs.

I'm not going to repeat everyone else's reasons but we all know the reasons clan lost towers.

What's happened to the side xp lately? Clan were at 19.46% last time I logged on!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap View Post
    What's happened to the side xp lately? Clan were at 19.46% last time I logged on!
    theres still a 9 in clan's side xp

Shadow Atlantians

= Tikra :: 220 Advy (Inf Hater) | Inevitable :: 220 Crat (Hunting stuffz) | Gotnobuffs :: 210 MP (TS Totem) | Atlantiana :: 200 Solja (Clueless Blondie) =
    = Unabletonuke :: 160 NT (Kitehill Victim) | Aliumeater :: 150 MA (S10 Citizen) | Canhazcalms :: 100 Froob Crat (Foremans Slave) | Canhazbaffs :: 163 Froob Agent (Buffbox) =

PVM all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap View Post
    Lol, this one made me laugh !
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast