Thread: PvP Videos 4

Quote Originally Posted by Sean_Roach View Post
    Point is. You're not anonymous. You never were.
    Whatever you do, whether it be killing untwinked avatars in game, or hitting kittens with a cricket bat, you're still Stuart Reid of Tewkesbury. What you do reflects on your character. Killing for the enjoyment of seeing fellow players run to reclaim, when you know they had no chance, (as you agreed,) is malicious and reflects poorly on you.

Why were we there? We, (not me personally,) invested a fair bit into those towers, that you decided to knock down to have some sport. It's the electronic equivalent of walking into another neighborhood, with a shotgun tucked under your coat, throwing bottles through windows until someone steps out to "play".

Personally, I'm glad I don't know you. I've looked over your posts, and you seem to be a prolific producer of content, but it's mostly on how to create the perfect in-game bully-twink. I don't much care for tolerating those who look at the world through the lens of "what will it take to make x cry/complain/break/quit." Such people are prevalent enough here.

As to how I got your name, phone number, address...
    You registered a domain. You used your real name to do so.
    I did a WHOIS on your domain, and got your billing information.

It took me far less time than you forced me, not to mention the others, to waste trying, yes futilely, to defend our property.

Later I'll tear apart that video you took, and see what information it yields up. I'm guessing anyone you were chatting with. Any scripts you were running, etc.
    The text is a little fuzzy, which is why I haven't done it yet.
    Wow... I'm sorta in awe at how seriously you take a scrub little tower-field which you obviously weren't prepared to defend and thus had no right owning.

Why were we there? We, (not me personally,) invested a fair bit into those towers, that you decided to knock down to have some sport. It's the electronic equivalent of walking into another neighborhood, with a shotgun tucked under your coat, throwing bottles through windows until someone steps out to "play".
    That's exactly what I do. I run around having nothing to do until I find some clammer to harras! I kill him, and his fellow frands and then I might get killed. But who cares. The killing is what actually keeps me ingame. You however have never 'killed' a person ingame huh? This game is much more than just grinding teh grind (for some, at least). How and when to kill towers wouldn't bother me, I kill towers for fun at every chance I get, and so does other people too (got my AAD tower destroyed a day-ish ago, OMG COSTS 650k CREDZ IN TOWERSHOP, IM RUINED (had plenty spare of em ;p) ). So, you should just accept that people are griefing towers for the fun of it, and it looked fun killing like 9 people at once, even though it didnt seeme that hard ;p gg!
    Petteroes3 220/30 Enforcer
    Coontraband 219/22 Meta-Physicist
    Agendax 214/20 Agent
    Misterioso 174/14 Shade
    Velocita 150/20 Fixer

Veteran of Punk.

Wow lol you need to get a life imo oh and please, stop posting, especially in this theard
    French, deal with it.

lmao that guy is a winner!
    wtb ppl like that on rk2
    Xpression - 220 Trox Keeper - Thong Power
    Mpression - Levelling Trox Trader
    Regression - 200 Trox NT
    Zegression - 218 Trox Soldier
    Xegression - 215 Opi Agent

HUGE, Inc.

http://files.filefront.com/Pvp+video.../fileinfo.html vp video part 3, better than before
    Master Just ''Vasich'' Evil 220/30/68 opifex agent
    My equip
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=116237

Quote Originally Posted by DeathW View Post
    TL 5 twinks nowadays clearly have no skill.
    If you're speaking of Omni 'twinks' I have to agree. Including your 2 'twinks'.

PvP
    Expert Benni "Benassi" Live :: 170/17/42 Nano Technician

PvE
    DJ "Khaled" :: xxx/xx/xx Adventurer

Oldschool - highest legacy titles earned.

As to how I got your name, phone number, address...
    You registered a domain. You used your real name to do so.
    I did a WHOIS on your domain, and got your billing information.
    You are doing something incredibely stupid, it's time to stop playing AO and get a life.

Right now !
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

haha this is great!

wtb mods to delete the last page and a half of crap =(
    They must find it difficult...
    Those who have taken authority as the truth,
    rather than truth as the authority

-G. Massey, Egyptologist

Keeper Tournament II

Quote Originally Posted by Aurron View Post
    wtb mods to delete the last page and a half of crap =(
    QFT :P
    Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

Quote Originally Posted by reids View Post
    QFT :P
    bump!
    220/25/70 Martial Artist - "Kongfuchick" -
    165/20/42 Doctor - Tazmek "Drpvp" Clone -
    153/11/28 Soldier - "Ruscared" - Next 220! -
    111/12/28 Trader - Keep "Hustlejr" Hatin -
    109/03/02 Keeper - "Swizzy" -
    066/02/00 Agent - "Surprisemtfk" -
    069/02/02 Enforcer - Old "Sphinxaur" School -
    001/00/00 Trader - Hustlemuscle - retired 130 trader -

Proud Member of Chaotic Order *AP*

Quote Originally Posted by Vasich View Post
    http://files.filefront.com/Pvp+video.../fileinfo.html vp video part 3, better than before
    Good movie vas was a real treat to watch only wish i could be able to tank 1+ person :*(
    Chaoticshade
    ...(220/23) Opifex Shade

Shade Professional
    Wish List
    Bug list

Quote Originally Posted by Furora View Post
    If you're speaking of Omni 'twinks' I have to agree. Including your 2 'twinks'.
    Coming from you that means so much
    Toyhazard 220/30/70 Engie
    Dwix 220/30/70 Fix
    Deathwalkerz 220/30/70 Advie
    Deathsrow 170/24/42 Advie
    Rowsofdeath 161/22/42 Fix
    Buckket 118/11 Agent
    Lemonparty 85/9 Tard
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    I can't code in better leadership for the Clan faction.

Red face

i frapsed a bit of battle station today Battlestation Battlestation pt 2

and stop flameing in this thread, it serves no purpose the other will never see it from your view point so why you argue idk
    Last edited by darkdevil5; Jun 20th, 2007 at 02:11:35. Reason: added pt 2

Quote Originally Posted by Togafix View Post

wish it would of been in a arena or something, these fights were basicly just you shooting at both of us while petter was running around we did alot of other 2v2 that night but in the arena, we won not vs Toga and Petter though, nerf roots man!

oh i know we do a rematch, ill just go NR2 for that fight! (i wonder how it would turn out to be?)

anyway, ill try to do more 2v2 those are fun, but only in arena! so THAT does never happen again

but yeah you gotta do with what ya got huh , wish i had fraps of the 10 matches i did that night in arena vs other keepers/solds/advies, those were phun!

GF Toga, ill try again with NR2, just for the hell of it, talk to you ingame!

Quote Originally Posted by darkdevil5 View Post
    i frapsed a bit of battle station today Battlestation Battlestation pt 2

and stop flameing in this thread, it serves no purpose the other will never see it from your view point so why you argue idk

that was real funny

I started doing my pvp reperks, so ill be up and running in about 2-3 days, hopefully we'll be a little better :P
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    wish it would of been in a arena or something, these fights were basicly just you shooting at both of us while petter was running around we did alot of other 2v2 that night but in the arena, we won not vs Toga and Petter though, nerf roots man!

oh i know we do a rematch, ill just go NR2 for that fight! (i wonder how it would turn out to be?)

anyway, ill try to do more 2v2 those are fun, but only in arena! so THAT does never happen again

but yeah you gotta do with what ya got huh , wish i had fraps of the 10 matches i did that night in arena vs other keepers/solds/advies, those were phun!

GF Toga, ill try again with NR2, just for the hell of it, talk to you ingame!
    yar,must admit I got ALL the advantage as a fixer in those two duels,and if we did those duels in an arena,pett would most likely die before 1min has gone and I would follow pretty soon after
    Ye,also had a few duels which I forgot or didnt fraps for some reason.Sold vs fix duels are so lame now that its not worth bothering to fraps :/
    Togafix 320 Fixer

Casting NCU

Toga keeps tempting me to ding 220 without even realising.
    214/20 Adv - Entventurer
    217+ Engi - Entity206
    220/20 Doc - Entagain
    220 Shade - Reali
    Orgless & Stripped.
    Awesome tradeskillers.

Page 11 of 126 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293061111 ... LastLast