Thread: PvP Videos 4

OH SNAP SON

YOP YOP

kab keep leveling the fixer! you did a good job getting to 212 but you should go all the way
    main characters on RK1: Kingduck138 220 Engi Mongoose135 170 Agent Nnivekccub 165 Engi Kingduck135 170 Soldier Mongoose831 160 Agent Healdocheal 150 Doc Atroxshade 130 Shade Nanottwink 130 NT Mongoose144 125 Agent Ducktroxjr 117 Fixer Eternalguard 65 Enf Boringname 61 Fixer Kingduck139 60 Eng Atheist 60 MA Mongoose142 30 DocMongoose138 15 Agent Mongoose141 21 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Kabulla View Post
    think thats the first video I was in that doesn't show me dying (except BMF's wtih Senggum vs. Clammer01 duel)

someday though it will be Fixietrox > Togafix....... probally around the time you quit playing though O_o
    pfft! joo didnt die :P
    Welcome to my team!
    I CUT YOU SO BAD YOU NO WISH I CUT YOU SO BAD!
    Ignoramus is mah hero!
    Build meh a statue!

http://youtube.com/bigmanforce - Ao machinima

Just check it out, maybe you'll find something you like.
    New vids inc Xbox live gamertag: Bigmanforce23 lets play ^^
    Halo, cod, destiny all the games you hate! (360)

bmf get on msn ..NOW!
    French, deal with it.

Tl5 engi in BS/ agent ganking and a couple of engi duels

there's a whole section dedicated to killing solds on BS with shield ripper
    main characters on RK1: Kingduck138 220 Engi Mongoose135 170 Agent Nnivekccub 165 Engi Kingduck135 170 Soldier Mongoose831 160 Agent Healdocheal 150 Doc Atroxshade 130 Shade Nanottwink 130 NT Mongoose144 125 Agent Ducktroxjr 117 Fixer Eternalguard 65 Enf Boringname 61 Fixer Kingduck139 60 Eng Atheist 60 MA Mongoose142 30 DocMongoose138 15 Agent Mongoose141 21 Agent

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by KingDuck View Post
    Tl5 engi in BS/ agent ganking and a couple of engi duels

there's a whole section dedicated to killing solds on BS with shield ripper
    Your vid is too long, I clicked around and only watched random parts so maybe I missed something, but things like ripping a soldier then letting him get away and fading to the next clip just as an enfo runs up and stands on you is like, lol. This actually is what I imagined a tl5 engi in BS to perform like, but I didn't expect to see someone fraps it and put it on the forum!

and i never understood why you would post clips of yourself losing duels...

also, your name is both uncreative and stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by wervr View Post
    Some random 10 year old kid who think he's god, lol..
    Who are you?
    French, deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by ismail View Post
    Who are you?
    Lol I think you know who I am since you post this after all of my posts now!

But who are you?

You'll never tell me

i'm trying to get this theard closed, see how dumb i'am.
    i 100% agree with ya.
    French, deal with it.

Your vid is too long, I clicked around and only watched random parts so maybe I missed something, but things like ripping a soldier then letting him get away and fading to the next clip just as an enfo runs up and stands on you is like, lol. This actually is what I imagined a tl5 engi in BS to perform like, but I didn't expect to see someone fraps it and put it on the forum!

and i never understood why you would post clips of yourself losing duels...

also, your name is both uncreative and stupid.
    lol yea, that's what i do on other people's videos too

I wish i could change the name, but rolled the char very long ago and left him at lvl 60, didn't want to reroll just because of that.

the video isn't that long, and no way as boring as your one :P

what's wrong with posting duels which i loose? i think it's better than posting duels in which you only win :P
    Last edited by KingDuck; Jul 5th, 2007 at 21:02:29.

the only interesting engineer pvp video is when bucck rapes Xorren and thats only because that was a clash of epeen's...and title's

the rest is /boring

Quote Originally Posted by PooNaGe View Post
    the only interesting engineer pvp video is when bucck rapes Xorren and thats only because that was a clash of epeen's...and title's

the rest is /boring
    I'd like to submit my entry for largest clash of throbbing epeens to this thread, since I only posted this to beastnet forum a while back ;D

http://files.filefront.com/Wervr+vs+.../fileinfo.html

At least you realize why I posted ;D

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

I'd like to submit my entry for largest clash of throbbing epeens to this thread, since I only posted this to beastnet forum a while back ;D

lol, funny when he SBd. but everyone should know agent doesn't stand a chance against engi in full CC, don't think it's possible to evade the nano zap with all that grenade AR, although i have had a couple of agents evade my engi's one.

Yah, my shade video didn't have any scenes where my shade killed 3 or 4 people at once, if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Solox View Post
    Yah, my shade video didn't have any scenes where my shade killed 3 or 4 people at once, if I remember correctly.
    MINE DID...not ...

get awta here, dis be pvp forum.

Engineer pvp is generally too repetative for anyone make good video ,ok so there is a guy, he does pet attack and keeps taping "O", how long you can watch that? ... only thing that's more boring are Atrox Shades gank videos

It's just a shame when someone posts something and no everyone likes it, so they feel the need to tell everyone it's not a good video. That's a lack of respect for the poster and for other's that might enjoy it. Different people enjoy different aspects of the game like PvM, PvP, RP, and it's the same in PvP, and it's also the reason why people choose different professions.

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Engineer pvp is generally too repetative for anyone make good video ,ok so there is a guy, he does pet attack and keeps taping "O", how long you can watch that? ... only thing that's more boring are Atrox Shades gank videos
    It's really a matter of opinion, I personally enjoy watching engineers PvP and as you know I like repetitive ganking videos too. People told me they liked my vid, some told me they didn't.
    Last edited by Solox; Jul 6th, 2007 at 12:16:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Solox View Post
    It's really a matter of opinion, I personally enjoy watching engineers PvP and as you know I like repetitive ganking videos too. People told me they liked my vid, some told me they didn't. It's a shame when someone posts something different there's people that don't like it and jump on it and have no respect for the poster, and for other's that might enjoy it.
    Oh i liked it too, dont get me wrong , its just not something i would like to come back after a month or two and watch it again

Still propably better and more entertainin then enf arena duels (duel real pvp right...?) , or any duel when you have 2 guys standing toe to toe and start using special attacks after CD until one of them drops.

Now THAT'S boring too.

Page 15 of 126 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333465115 ... LastLast