Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's the best possible setup for a 150 soldier twink?

Why in gods name would you make a lvl 150 pvp twink? You get no benefits whatsoever staying 150 as a pvp twink... You'll either lack seriously in the pvp field due to obvious reasons of being only lvl 150 or you'll lack seriously in the pvm part... There's not really a middle way at lower levels...
    Last edited by Escritores; Sep 9th, 2008 at 16:29:44.
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Escritores View Post
    Why in gods name would you make a lvl 150 pvp twink? You get no benefits whatsoever staying 150 as a pvp twink... You'll either lack seriously in the pvp field due to obvious reasons of being only lvl 150 or you'll lack seriously in the pvm part... There's not really a middle way at lower levels...
    Maybe there wanting 150 for BS and so they can do s10 also. My 150 soldier did pretty well in s10 and BS... ofc he wasnt the all time greatest in BS, but he did decent and he wasnt really that twinked, so i dont think it makes that huge of a differance.

Quote Originally Posted by Medrel View Post
    Maybe there wanting 150 for BS and so they can do s10 also. My 150 soldier did pretty well in s10 and BS... ofc he wasnt the all time greatest in BS, but he did decent and he wasnt really that twinked, so i dont think it makes that huge of a differance.
    I don't really think 150 soldier can stand 170ish one.. There's really very big difference.
    :: Izolenta :: Kynopoc :: Dreamech :: Dreamchaser :: Batmobile ::

President of Molotoff Cocktail

Playing since 2002/06/26

Quote Originally Posted by Medrel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Izolenta View Post
    I don't really think 150 soldier can stand 170ish one.. There's really very big difference.
    That... Equally well equipped sols lvl 150 vs 170 the outcome is quite obvious...
    Also BS is hardly the only tl 5 pvp that goes down...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

sorry, but, although my main is Soldier too (smg damage whore) - and even with the best possible set up, there is no chance a soldier will ever OD a sector 10 MA!

MA>Enfo>all rest!

And if there is a prof that ods Mas, its NTs, i know at least one 150er nt that kites in Sector 10, and he doesnt die!

But maybe thats just us crazy Germans on RK3 ^^
    RK1

220/30 Soldier, 220/22 Shade, 170/24 Agent, 150/14 NT, 150/14 Adv, 150/19 Keeper, 150/20 Crat, 165/21 Fixer, 150/20 MA, 150/18 Doc, 100/10 MP, 150/11 Trader
    60/06 Enfo, 60/06 Engi, 60/06 Fixer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12