Thread: Auto-fade, Make it Togglable

Auto-fade, Make it Togglable

I suggest that the auto-fade feature be made an option under settings that can be turned on or off. My preference is not to have windows fading away on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

Quote Originally Posted by If6Was9 View Post
    I suggest that the auto-fade feature be made an option under settings that can be turned on or off. My preference is not to have windows fading away on me.
    fade? like.. when they go translucent? every window has a button to disable it. and theres not that many windows.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    fade? like.. when they go translucent? every window has a button to disable it. and theres not that many windows.
    It would be dasm nice tho if FC switched default to "Not fade", or gave the user the option to choose the desired default.
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Perhaps but it takes a very small amount of time to simply click the little tack icon in the windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Perhaps but it takes a very small amount of time to simply click the little tack icon in the windows.
    Not when you have lots of characters with lots of bags. It's an unnecessary waste of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

Quote Originally Posted by If6Was9 View Post
    Not when you have lots of characters with lots of bags. It's an unnecessary waste of time.
    and especially not if you have 4 accounts pretty much full of characters that are all pretty much filled up with tonnes of backpacks, all defaulted to fading after a reinstall where you could not carry over previous pref-folder...

Then it get's a little more than annoying... and switching default should not require insane amounts of coding time I'd guess.

Giving an option for it might require a little more coding, but again I can't imagine it would be much.

WTB a button to open/close all my bags (not inventory) with a single keystroke.

Would also be useful to be able to view the contents of bags in the bank without having to move them to Inventory first. Tradeskils become a chore when you know you have just the right item at just the right QL but aren't sure which bag you left it in, even if you've renamed bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgir View Post
    WTB a button to open/close all my bags (not inventory) with a single keystroke.

Would also be useful to be able to view the contents of bags in the bank without having to move them to Inventory first. Tradeskils become a chore when you know you have just the right item at just the right QL but aren't sure which bag you left it in, even if you've renamed bags.
    a search function working locally on your character or even account would do wonders....

Even better is something akin to AOIA, which is an app I would really, really hate to be without, with all the accounts and characters/mules that I have.