Thread: "New Player" returning from 06

"New Player" returning from 06

So I log onto my old 175 Doc. Figure out that i can cast CR (I remember that was important) and then...take off one of my Gelids by accident, and I forgot how i got it on. HAH.

Anyway, good to be back. Will be playing on RK1 (Though i hear it's kinda empty?) Probably a Solo type class first (Doc/Advy?) Then onto a DD class. Good to be back...Once i figure out how to play again.

Rk1 is hardly empty...
    Should be a lot easier to get the gelid back on now.
    Anyway, wb. /tell me if you need help.

Probably an Advy, since I've played so many docs... I guess I can sell the symbs to fund him. Are the JSPP (or JGPP or Jwhatever ridiculous acronym) still expensive? Anyway, I figured i'll play a bit more offensive type yet still be able to play by outlasting (which im used to now, cept no UBT /cry).

I suppose the real question now is... Melee or ranged? =P. I'm going to mess around in the BY for a bit and get the hang of the game again.

Welcome back to Rubi-Ka Genesisspark. I think you're in for some fun no matter which profession you play. Some new things of note that might have been added since you last played are the looking for team interface (access with shift+F), social tab and raid interface. If you need some help with basics feel free to send in a /petition or browse around the forum