Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Drama Ftw right here

Drama Ftw right here

sooo. Im standing in OA on my 220 stripped fixer, Ive just been playin around with some of my friends in Hai Guys when I see dmg over my head and realize Ive just been ganked by another clanner... Now after talking with (a certain clan soldier that a certain ARK doesnt want me to post the name of here, but you can /tell Backstabbah or Solokon to find out who it was) he tells me that he doesnt care that Ive never clan ganked, and he doesnt care that Ive never done anything to his org, but that he is going to gank me if he sees me flagged...

Im just wondering if all clan orgs are going to start ganking people just because some of us are friends with Hai Guys..? My Roots with Mindhacks, Sneakums, Quicksilver and a few others extend all the way to our Devil Inside days, and Im not going to give up those friendships just because of some sh!t that they've done inside of a game.

pour on the drama pl0x im at college atm so I dont have the logs but Ill post them soon of what was said.
    Last edited by Backstabbah; Dec 11th, 2008 at 23:15:45.
    RK2...........................-.................................................. ...............RK1
    Tastebullets - 220/27/70 Opi Fixer The Re-awakened. Equip..... ..........Strongrel - 205/3/10 Trox MA The Main.
    Wetarded - 220/16/62 Trox Doc The Gimp.
    Backstabbah - 220/25/70 Trox Shade The Legend..............................Proud Member of Quetzalcoatl
    Mindpain - 220/15/60 Soli MP The Shield.

Proud Squad Comm of Dark Ninjas

I don't think it has that much to do with your Org Affiliation.

I don't PvP at all, nor does my Org. But If I flagged up on a Guard and stood outside of Rome Blue Basic I can assure you someone would attack me for the Solo PvP kill.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I can see where your coming from, but once you see these logs, it is obvious to tell that it is completely because of my org affiliation.
    RK2...........................-.................................................. ...............RK1
    Tastebullets - 220/27/70 Opi Fixer The Re-awakened. Equip..... ..........Strongrel - 205/3/10 Trox MA The Main.
    Backstabbah - 220/25/70 Trox Shade The Legend..............................Proud Member of Quetzalcoatl

Apparently, it is, since Hai Guys contains some exploiters, he may have decided to put it with the rest of omnis, I can get that, because me aswell, I'd like to gank some of those CD people.
    ᖧ-Flynicist-ᖨ
    Grenade

Rushing where angels fear to tread.

Yawn.

A flag means you want to pvp.

A flag does not mean you want to PVP with only Omni people with a traditional asian pre-battle bow, with treefort rules. Suck it up.

Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    Yawn.

A flag means you want to pvp.

A flag does not mean you want to PVP with only Omni people with a traditional asian pre-battle bow, with treefort rules. Suck it up.
    lmao pre-battle bow thats great

Clan gankers ruin clan unity!
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

anyways heres those logs

To [xxx]: Reconsidered your previous actions any?
    [xxx]: nope
    To [xxx]: so be it then xxx. Your definately not the person It thought you were.
    To [xxx]: I^
    [xxx]: Im just so sick of this I really dont care, im killing anyone that assosiates with them
    To [xxx]: There is no reason to gank a clanner who has done nothing to you or anyone else just because Im friends with people.

{Edited by Venachar: Player name removed}

ok, it was Max!501*@ no name in that that could possibly play ao
    Last edited by Backstabbah; Dec 11th, 2008 at 23:13:54. Reason: Player names removed

That is totally outta context and you forgot to take away a "a".
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Damn nazis
    Edit: No Annarina we're not talking about you this time...

lol thx for the heads up, but why is it out of context? I havnt edited it at all

That is only half the story. If you're gunna tell drama, might as well tell all of it.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

then what am I leaving out?

The omni+clan team that were on a rampage ganking other clanners at the time in bore, and then eventually OA.

You wanna talk about one person versus all you guys.. the part where it takes how many of you to try and kill one person? Did you attack him first? I mean, with all the rumours about certain uncanny boosts going to abilities surrounding Hai Guys and company, did you not think that some people wouldn't take issue? I mean I know you guys well enough to know you guys truly don't care. I had fun pvp'ing you too while it lasted.. but I mean, c'mon man..

What did you expect? It would seem that if you wanted to give the good drama, you certainly didn't need to strip so many details out.

{Edited by Venachar: Player name removed} is only guilty of standing by his decision to hate on anyone who defends Hai Guys, thats not drama.. that's called having cajones.
    Last edited by Venachar; Dec 11th, 2008 at 22:54:36. Reason: Player name removed
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Well guess what, i completely agree with you on this one, being nice, teaming up, talking to someone that ffaed has nothing to do with ffaing, now every people makes his own decisions, but i for once will teamup once in a while with some ffaer i like or talk, or whatever and if someone don't get that and endup in ganking me, well i guess that's his choice to not understand that there is a difference.
    I got toons. total dings: 1934/159/425

If i see a clanner flagged i'll still mess with em, maybe kill them maybe not, if your flagged and you dont want to die, go hang in the backyard till flag wears off. If i dont like you and i see you flagged, yes i will kill you without a second thought, not too many people clanside have ever rubbed me the wrong way though. Don't twink flagged, if your flagged and ask "could u FP trader and wrangle me?" your dead. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Apothis1 View Post
    If i see a clanner flagged i'll still mess with em, maybe kill them maybe not, if your flagged and you dont want to die, go hang in the backyard till flag wears off. If i dont like you and i see you flagged, yes i will kill you without a second thought, not too many people clanside have ever rubbed me the wrong way though. Don't twink flagged, if your flagged and ask "could u FP trader and wrangle me?" your dead. :P
    well, that's just plainly dumb imo, i can understand someone holding a grudge against a feelow clanner for whatever reasons, but doing it for free is not understanding that this game has sides and that what you can't tab you shouldn't kill.
    I got toons. total dings: 1934/159/425

i never ganked any hai guyz but i wont buff any of them, it is just a point of view, you cant push FFA and ask people to be friendly with you
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Hmm now this is interesting , most retards from hai guys been ganking clans for ages for no reason, and nobody payed attention to this , but when some1 else does it to them /their friends, and he kinda has "reason" , there´s alr a wannabedrama thread, but well imo the truth is somewhere in between , if ya got friendship with some of them that doesnt automaticaly mean you´re clan ganker/sploiter/FFAer , i personaly kill only those HG members, who have killed me in past without having any apparent reason to do it
    Metphyst 220/30 NM MP
    Kyngsize 214/11 Trox shade
    Melonn 174/24 Soli MA
    Dafunky 170/17 Soli trader
    Dizzastarr 170/18 Trox advie
    Also known as Drimachus or Raljahz or Slashwrist or Pivson

Your certainly entitled to your opinion. If i'm flagged i am aware that im flagged, and also aware that the penalty may in fact be death. Would i cry about it? No.... I've been playing this game long enough that i have friends on both sides of the fence. I'm not an omni sympathizer or an omni in clanner skin. Omni's are people too, and over time i've been given the opportunity to get to know alot of them. And likewise clan side, I'm one of just a handful of game veterans from beta left.
    If i have ever ganked any of you, i'm sorry that you came across my crosshairs. You guys have this mentality like clan and omni are feuding families from the south. Over towers maybe, i did fine when i had my 300 towers and i do fine without them, everyone cries that clan loses wars because of SB. That's a sorry {Edited by Venachar: Profanity Removed} excuse to give, the truth is since bruce left there really hasn't been anyone to replace his passion for war. Don't blame SB's or some other OP reason why we can't get towers. Find someone to get behind to lead and many will follow. As for me ganking clan...well flagged is flagged, but ill try to restrain myself.
    Last edited by Venachar; Dec 11th, 2008 at 22:56:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Backstabbah View Post
    sooo. Im standing in OA on my 220 stripped fixer, Ive just been playin around with some of my friends in Hai Guys when I see dmg over my head and realize Ive just been ganked by another clanner...
    Well, before you left you tended to piss a lot of people off. Also, Hai Guys pisses a lot of people off with their constant and habitual exploiting. Thirdly you were flagged; see Egads post for the reality of that.

Boohoo, you got shot. Rez and move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast