Quote Originally Posted by Harios View Post
    Clan gankers ruin clan unity!
    Vouche.
    Fastest Contact: Northadvncd "Agptaxi" Bankterminal
    Created: 2005-08-07 The AGP Cancelled: 2012-02-11
    AGPSHADOWMA2202568[P][E] AGPSHADOOMNT2142650[P][E]
    AGPECKOSOL1502049[P] AGPATLASDOC1502023[P]
    JURKENF150207[P][P2] JWRKENF270207 JUURKMP600614[P] HANZELSOL1001028[P]

3rd grade flirting? Maybe he REALLY likes you, in that special way that makes his crotch burn when he pees.
    RIP Angels of the Night
    Tlaski / 220 Soldier
    Tlaskeh / 220 Doc
    Clatskanie / 220 Engineer

I personally dont care that I died, I understand that this is a game, and I dont take much seriously inside of it, Its meant for my spare time outside of college and work. Having said that.. {Edited by Venachar: Profanity, even disguised, is against the forum rules} it idc, lets all just clan gank and see how many orgs stay friends with each other. Alpha Omega, Remedy, and Instinct certainly do not appreciate the ganking ARS has done though, but whatever, I dont guess anyone should flag around me anymore.
    Last edited by Venachar; Dec 11th, 2008 at 22:56:53.
    RK2...........................-.................................................. ...............RK1
    Tastebullets - 220/27/70 Opi Fixer The Re-awakened. Equip..... ..........Strongrel - 205/3/10 Trox MA The Main.
    Wetarded - 220/16/62 Trox Doc The Gimp.
    Backstabbah - 220/25/70 Trox Shade The Legend..............................Proud Member of Quetzalcoatl
    Mindpain - 220/15/60 Soli MP The Shield.

Proud Squad Comm of Dark Ninjas

I just watched you gank a clan MA at oag.

you take out your emoness on him? =/

Quote Originally Posted by Backstabbah View Post
    but whatever, I dont guess anyone should flag around me anymore.
    lulz at "anymore". It's what you've been up to already, you and the Hai Guys crew assisted abley by omni pocket-docs and the like around OA, ganking flagged clanners around the place.... well at least until the pocket doc dies, and y'all go run away.

Or maybe it was the other guy using your account that is showing you in a bad light... yeah, the guy in OA stating "So what if I aint Clark, I'm just holding this account and getting him phatz while he can't play"... (logged and stored chat for the lulz)
    ZeePhonz :: 220/30/70 Adventurer
    ZeeMedic :: 220/30/70 Doctor
    ZeeDaKeep :: 220/30/70 Keeper
    Cratscan :: 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    ZeeStabbie :: 220/30/65 Shade
    ZeeInstein :: 220/21/60 Engineer

President of A.R.S. (Athens Recovery Service)

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

Quote Originally Posted by Shimka View Post
    maxi is a emo. end of story.
    Grief victim!

whatever happened to "If you're red, you're dead"?
    Rotender - 51% Share holder of Omni-Tek

Me

Removed some profanity and player names.

Please remember that swearing and making accusations about other players are against the forum rules.

Best Regards,
    Guardian Venachar
    Public Forums Moderator - Deputy Team Lead | Professionals Liaison
    Forums Team | Community Relations Department | Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    The omni+clan team that were on a rampage ganking other clanners at the time in bore, and then eventually OA.
    I remember that happening. I only jumped in when the fight moved to OA. The Omni definitely weren't on xxx' side.

Backyard Two:
    youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB0p-fVlFYM
    filefront: http://files.filefront.com/myxomatos.../fileinfo.html
    description: Myx performing 3 Ganks during the drama, Shanked once, Painfree7 twice. No hatetells.
    Last edited by Cheree; Dec 12th, 2008 at 01:59:05.

I wish I could gank pplz.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    I wish I could gank pplz.
    omg klod got a sex change

sup drew ! Uh Oh, I'm friends with the guy that is friends with some guy from Hai Guys, I better not flag up or the gank squad will find me!!!1
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Dirty Underpants of Bungerman
    Runspeed: - 1989
    Sense: -314
    Intelligence: -50

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Venachar View Post
    Removed some profanity and player names.

Please remember that swearing and making accusations about other players are against the forum rules.

Best Regards,
    Sorry Ven, nerf meh language.

Person that ganked him was me

After the recent mass amounts of clan ganking in OA ill gank anyone from Hai Guys or anyone that is helping them, in my view there even worse then omnis.

yesterday me and 2 other clanners killed off a bunch of hai guys in OA, so they go and log there exploited soldiers and 220's to kill us.

and on the day cheree is talking about, 2 clanners tried to gank me in bor, failed, i went into grid, they followed me to OA and tried to gank me again and failed, ended up them getting a clan NT to come gank me, then my org/alliance retaliated and it turned into about a 1-2 hour fight outside backyard 2 in OA
    Last edited by Maxisolja; Dec 12th, 2008 at 00:47:29.
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

Quote Originally Posted by Maxisolja View Post
    After the recent mass amounts of clan ganking in OA ill gank anyone from Hai Guys or anyone that is helping them, in my view there even worse then omnis.
    Yet everybody is happy to have them hang around at Tara. Please, stop the hypocrisy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Damn nazis
    Edit: No Annarina we're not talking about you this time...

Out of context, did anyone realise that Omni Tek logon is very similar to that of Telegraph news in the UK?
    No point wasting your energy on stupidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinitynova View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that everyone will eventually be running around with Grandmaster and the the Pvp system still doesn't show the "true" skill of a person Pvp'ing?
    For trading purposes: COD Wootywoot or /tell Wootywoot
    Usually Online and able to trade on weekends or any agreed upon time beforehand.

Maxis has always been a cool guy, respect.

You got killed by a 218 sold? Reroll?
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Neccoz View Post
    Yet everybody is happy to have them hang around at Tara. Please, stop the hypocrisy.
    What? there all banned from the bot, only reason why they would be there is to gank people or OD tara (and its not like we can control either of thos)
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

When i was in 2nd grade, my way of telling a girl i liked her was to smack her on the head with a plastic shovel, or a stick.

And as far as i'm concerned, Shimy likes you all soooooooooooo much.
    ManiaC DivinE DeluxE
    Divine001 - 220/30/70 - Master

Quote Originally Posted by Maxisolja View Post
    What? there all banned from the bot, only reason why they would be there is to gank people or OD tara (and its not like we can control either of thos)

I can understand you hating em or w/e issues you got but ganking backstabbah is abit annoyng and you realy dont wana start this way since your allience / org means jack if you do . So just cool down and take it out on the "people" you hate not on the "org" , just a friendly advice .

And about having em present at tara maybe it doesnt create a nice ambient but still the 4-5 people that org is made out equal 5x of your caracters mate , so as much as you hate em you need , if they where a 218 soldier with a dshark and some ofab i wouldnt say much but , they arent so like em or not they are needed .
    Last edited by iolanda; Dec 12th, 2008 at 02:58:25.
    "Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit, because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure. "

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast