Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Drama Ftw right here

Im only targeting Hai Guys specifically, Backstabbah was just helping them by providing aura's and hot's, what do you do to a flagged pocket doc? you kill it.

To me thats all he was, he was flagged, I didnt see him shoot anyone but he was also in team with them and not doing anything to stop them.

And no we dont need them at Tara, they dont make that big of a difference and I dont usually even see them there.

PS im sorry my soldier has been 218 so long without top endgame wtf setup, but I still know more about soldiers then half the 220's in those endgame setups.

And to top it off im not the one teaming with omnis to kill clanners
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

Most of the Hai Guys are what i like to refer to as "The Skid Marks of an MMO Society".

As for the OP, the old saying applies...hang around with karkar long enough, you will smell like karkar and hence, people with treat you lke karkar

Karkar is not a profanity!.
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Neccoz View Post
    Yet everybody is happy to have them hang around at Tara. Please, stop the hypocrisy.
    Show me a device to read all callners's minds and ill belive you can back up that 'everybody'.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxisolja View Post
    Im only targeting Hai Guys specifically, Backstabbah was just helping them by providing aura's and hot's, what do you do to a flagged pocket doc? you kill it.

To me thats all he was, he was flagged, I didnt see him shoot anyone but he was also in team with them and not doing anything to stop them.

And no we dont need them at Tara, they dont make that big of a difference and I dont usually even see them there.

PS im sorry my soldier has been 218 so long without top endgame wtf setup, but I still know more about soldiers then half the 220's in those endgame setups.

And to top it off im not the one teaming with omnis to kill clanners
    Maxi, im all with you here.

They deliberately choose to go against majority.
    Backstabbah decided to stand with them.

There is no gray here. You're either black or white.
    You ally with trash, you become trash yourself.
    That is one of few ways that majority uses to defend itself against unwanted junk.

Watch out for me too, i wont miss my chances
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

Isn't this great though, a guy called backstabber complaining that he got backstabbed.

Right after tara, i signed up on tl7 bs. After like 2 minutes of waiting, an omni shade turned to me, then stun, gank

i was annoyed yes. but on the other hand i was stupid to go there flagged. thats game mechanics, its legal its also encouraged

ps: omni noobos should show up during tara instead of ganking clanners while waiting for bs....
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
    Maxi, im all with you here.

They deliberately choose to go against majority.
    Backstabbah decided to stand with them.

There is no gray here. You're either black or white.
    You ally with trash, you become trash yourself.
    That is one of few ways that majority uses to defend itself against unwanted junk.

Watch out for me too, i wont miss my chances
    Thanks for the compliment (I think), but it doesnt have anything to do with majority vs minority, has more to do with what I feel is right and wrong in this game.
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5

Thanks for the compliment (I think), but it doesnt have anything to do with majority vs minority, has more to do with what I feel is right and wrong in this game.
    I agree, but thats also another point of my view.
    Look at it as going against the whole majority, simply sh***ing on them is a wrong thing to do

I(and hopefully more players) will not tolerate ffa trash. You choose to go against us, dont expect any less from us then you did.

How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

why dont u go gank omnis ? no drama in that , maybe just some hate tells .

maxi u r starting a war on clan side with u actions , congratz for the start u done a good job.

we r fighting eachother when we should be fighting omnis at wars but maybe that's only my opinion after i read some "good clans" posting here that they will do the same thing .

GL&HF

my wonders why a clanner would be flagged in OA?

I can think of reasons, some of them aren't nice ones.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by Qtabenter View Post

maxi u r starting a war on clan side with u actions , congratz for the start u done a good job.

we r fighting eachother when we should be fighting omnis at wars but maybe that's only my opinion after i read some "good clans" posting here that they will do the same thing .

GL&HF
    You should tell that to all the FFA'ers that started this war, not to Maxi.
    He isnt 1st, hopefully he wont be last.

Quote Originally Posted by Qtabenter View Post

GL&HF
    I dont think you have read even half the posts in this thread

I didnt start this, they did, they ganked me first and have been for awhile, I only started targeting them after they went ganking random clanners
    TL 7
    TL 5

I dont think you have read even half the posts in this thread

I didnt start this, they did, they ganked me first and have been for awhile, I only started targeting them after they went ganking random clanners
    You say he was helping but all you know for certain is he was flagged at OA. I'm sure they could have got hots themselves and not necessarily from him, its not as if he was a doc healing or directly helping them.

They are mates from the past, so what. Did he do anything to you? Did he do anything against clans? Ganking clan is lame, whoever does it. You want to gank clan go ahead don't expect sympathy and too many clans on your side.

Being flagged in clan at OA and getting ganked by clan, lol, and you are trying to defend that action. Why don't you roll omni, load of clans to gank then.
    BarginDealer The Trader
    Moretea The Enforcer
    Bahba The Adventurer
    Lesstea The Shade

General Knights of Ka

You should tell that to all the FFA'ers that started this war, not to Maxi.
    He isnt 1st, hopefully he wont be last.
    Koizumi, are you trying to pin FFA on the OP? Did he FFA with them? If he did I will back down on this issue but if not then what the hell are you on about?
    BarginDealer The Trader
    Moretea The Enforcer
    Bahba The Adventurer
    Lesstea The Shade

General Knights of Ka

Quote Originally Posted by bungerman View Post
    omg klod got a sex change
    I just rearranged my nanobots.

sup drew ! Uh Oh, I'm friends with the guy that is friends with some guy from Hai Guys, I better not flag up or the gank squad will find me!!!1
    Hai Guys R weird bunch of pplz.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

@all : i dont have a problem with FFA'ers , they r payin for the game and they can do whatever they want but i dont like the ideea but i wont start a drama and a hate for those ppl , will OD them and that's all.

@Maxi mate did Backstabbah hited u with 1 dmg before u ganked his fix? i dont think so .

@Koizumi chill down seems u got some "best friends" around and what u do is to raise the drama.

"A flag means you want to pvp." i stay pretty often in OA with flag , no1 is attackin from clans and i know some omnis that r comin in oa for pvp that dont attack me and u go and gank a naked clan fix just because he gave aura and hots to some old friends of his and then hit afk ... sry but is something like LMAO
    Last edited by Qtabenter; Dec 12th, 2008 at 15:45:05. Reason: forgot

PvP flagged means pew pew. Stop whining, if your flagged expect to get ganked. I have heard the cries of the nubs and will try to restrain myself, but what if i see a clan ganking a clan, should i gank the ganker or does that still qualify as clan ganking? GANK GANK GANK

Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    I just rearranged my nanobots.
    Real trolls don't use conditioner!

<-points at smooth shiny wavey silky hair
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Real trolls don't use conditioner!
    Can you give me a guide of some sort how to use it?
    Taranide 220/30 fixer RK2 and now also RK1! Wait a second...
    Might have other characters too but I'm not so sure, always leave them camping something and there they are for few months.

I agree, but thats also another point of my view.
    Look at it as going against the whole majority, simply sh***ing on them is a wrong thing to do

I(and hopefully more players) will not tolerate ffa trash. You choose to go against us, dont expect any less from us then you did.
    Scary stuff, so if i follow you every guy against the ffa idea just can't behave nicely to a guy doing ffa, just because he did. That kind of absolutism and the lack of grey area just show some lack of experience on the relationship subject.

You define someone by his actions not by his friend's actions, that's especially true for something as dumb as stuff hapenning in a video game. Bah i just hate that fanatism some people can have on either side of that stupid ffa thing.
    I got toons. total dings: 1934/159/425

agree with Xyanu

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast