Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: % Add. Fire Dam. Refined Jobe Cluster - Faded (Right-Wrist) ql 275

Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    Fine. **** it.

I was trying to do the right thing so noone would raise against you on my behalf. Bury the hatchet as it were. But if you're going to be a tosser.

I bid 1 billion credits.
    Hmmm, didn't you decide (or Dritst?) that you weren't going to be purchasing this cluster? Jeez, you really cant make up your mind. Must be your OCD taking control.

Tell you what, I will find you a bunch of right wrist fire damage clusters in varying qualities and organize them lowest to highest quality, easiest to get and most difficult and most expensive to least expensive and put them in a back pack that is color coordinated to your bank and sell it to you really cheap.

My intentions were good. You ruined it by being you. Now you can't have the cluster. The credits mean absolutely nothing to me. Make a billion, spend a billion. Anyone in our position should have this view point.

The bid is real. Todays plans have been post poned to make sure I'll be online when the auction ends. I was insistant on the timetable @ 250m because cancelling my plans was going to be extremely inconvenient. They have been. Damage done, got nothing to lose now.
    Last edited by egadsrk2; Jan 11th, 2009 at 13:11:10.

My intentions were good. You ruined it by being you. Now you can't have the cluster. The credits mean absolutely nothing to me. Make a billion, spend a billion. Anyone in our position should have this view point.

The bid is real. Todays plans have been post poned to make sure I'll be online when the auction ends. I was insistant on the timetable @ 250m because cancelling my plans was going to be extremely inconvenient. They have been.
    Hmm, credits mean nothing to you but this cluster must mean everything to you then if you "post-poned" your plans. Relax, it is just a game, go outside for once and interact with people.

FYI, I didn't ruin anything. I joined in on this auction legitamately with a bid. Then you had to come crawling back to it and get the last word in because you have a superiority complex and cant let things go. Then you start pointing fingers at people and blaiming them for ruining your purchase within this thread when in fact it is you with your elitist twit attitude thinking you can just steam roll over everyone and become frustrated when you aren't given what you demand just because you made a high bid and simply cant wait.

I was going to go outside and interact with people. Which is why I offered an obscene amount of money to end the auction early.

Go away, Rubyzero. You're tedious and uninteresting. What you ruined was my good will. I wanted nothing more than to prevent others from outbidding you, on my behalf, to resell to me. Thus making you pay more or stop. But you just couldnt take it in your stride and shut the **** up. Now the cluster is mine.

Back to business. I won't be responding to anything else you say.
    Last edited by egadsrk2; Jan 11th, 2009 at 15:09:14.

Go away, Rubyzero. You're tedious and uninteresting. What you ruined was my good will.
    He ruined your goodwill by legitimately taking part in an auction?

Oh wait, you didn't start this with goodwill. You started it with "**** everyone else, here's money, gimme gimme gimme". And you did that before anyone else got on your case.

You make it sound as if the people not getting this cluster lose somehow, when you're the one going out of your way to cancel plans, stay tied to your computer, and are losing a billion credits.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

kitingfool = same sh!t different days
    rinse and repeat

timer off eg win it

online on eilistrae, send message on any alts if not when you on
    Last edited by dritst; Jan 11th, 2009 at 18:31:00.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

This auction is over.
    Last edited by egadsrk2; Jan 11th, 2009 at 18:38:44.

all done tyvm for participing posting , have fun all
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12