Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Friday With Means - January 16th, 2009

So has the new playfield moved to test yet?
    Almadena

Quote Originally Posted by SSK View Post
    Yeah, clan uses tools (and you are tool).
    I think, it's more omnis crying about coming changes, since they don't want to stay with 0% side XP (again)
    You are hacre too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamin View Post
    Why should clan opifex SB be the only one with 10s duration?
    Whatever the reason for that devs had, "because all others have 30s" is hardly a reason why it shouldnt be.

No, you're looking at the wrong version of it.

Edit: Find some clan nanomage and get them to execute it =P
    Yeah you guys are reading it wrong (and no wonder since its a mess).
    Last edited by IHaveHugeNick; Jan 22nd, 2009 at 02:45:51.

Quote Originally Posted by SSK View Post
    I think, it's more omnis crying about coming changes, since they don't want to stay with 0% side XP (again)
    Atlantean isnt Rimor. 0% will never happen here, on either side. Now that we have that estabilished, who says we are against fixing the Shadowbreeds?

By all means, but make it right.

Do something to Omni Opifex SB already.

Do something to Clan Atrox SB already because some developer was clearly trigger happy with number of zeros when setting number of blockers.

I would also debate if Omni Nanomage SB shouldnt be unnerfed by now since it doesnt have 10% of its original power.

And then we can talk about fixing Omni Solitus SB as well.

And i'm afraid you guys will either have to support this, or stop shielding your every demand with "we want balance".

[QUOTE=IHaveHugeNick;5410969]
    Why should clan opifex SB be the only one with 10s duration?
    Whatever the reason for that devs had, "because all others have 30s" is hardly a reason why it shouldnt be.
    Out of ALL the SBs (no clue about neut ones, never looked at them) they decided that the ONLY one with a 10seconds duration was the clan opi SB?
    It makes no sense at all when all the other SBs at launch (excluding nm/soli clan sb) had a much more powerful effect on NW.
    Omni NM SB taking the grand prize (but we've already spoken about this in another thread years ago).

So no, the 10seconds duration makes no sense.

Yeah you guys are reading it wrong (and no wonder since its a mess).
    The jungle is massive.
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

Yeah I miss the days before damage shield nerf Clan could rush box at tara, I'd SB and their raid force would fall over.

Heck damage shield use to matter back then, I use to be able to get 500ish damage shield self on my engie, that killed more people in pvp then my gun lol.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Yeah. Only thing omni nanomage SB is good for atm, is ganking occasional 6k HP Fixer every once in a while (hi Tiamin).

Other then that, nuke doing 2400 damage? 500 damage shield? Seriously, please.

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Yeah. Only thing omni nanomage SB is good for atm, is ganking occasional 6k HP Fixer every once in a while (hi Tiamin).

Well 1K was OP.

Ideally shadowbreeds should all be heavily nerfed around, and have their recharge down to 30 minutes/1 hour or something along those lines.

Then they'd actually be interesting, but probably mangled balance wise I'm sure
    I'm casting "Physical Dominance" on you as a kind of kinky thing
    ... also quite proud of being suspended from Lemmingnet.. for... not slacking?
    GOOD ONE.

Don't be lonely anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post

Since when did I have 6k hp?

It used to be a 2k dmg shield (full dmg to players) it was nerfed to 1k.
    A while after this, dmg shields were nerfed too.
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

It used to be a 2k dmg shield (full dmg to players) it was nerfed to 1k.
    A while after this, dmg shields were nerfed too.
    I vote for it to bring back 2k dmg shield, or at least piercing nuke.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    I vote for it to bring back 2k dmg shield, or at least piercing nuke.
    Bump,bring 1K or 2K dmg shield back for omni NM SB3,name is "Death" so it should be a lot of dead claners after one click and WITHOUT OS!,so they can´t blame OS+SB together again.
    p.s. specialattackshiled 1000 on clan atrox SB3 is really LOL
    Last edited by Darkirbiska; Jan 22nd, 2009 at 14:09:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkirbiska View Post
    Bump,bring 1K or 2K dmg shield back for omni NM SB3,name is "Death" so it should be a lot of dead claners after one click and WITHOUT OS!,so they can´t blame OS+SB together again.
    p.s. specialattackshiled 1000 on clan atrox SB3 is really LOL
    I've been hit by specials even with the trox sb spec-shield up...it least in previous patches it's been buggy before. Not sure if others have witnessed similar. And when I look at the counter it's like You have (987) blah blah remaining or whatever it says.

--Steve
    220/30/70 - Atrox Agent - Tinypain
    220/30/70 - Atrox Keeper - Ivekeeper
    220/25/70 - Atrox Fixer - Zedy
    220/30/70 - Solitus Soldier - Tequiila
    172/20/35 - Nanomage Agent - Nanocide
    Storm

Quote Originally Posted by zedy View Post
    I've been hit by specials even with the trox sb spec-shield up...it least in previous patches it's been buggy before. Not sure if others have witnessed similar. And when I look at the counter it's like You have (987) blah blah remaining or whatever it says.

--Steve
    Problem is engi blockers and Keeper ward can mess with it.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

That would make perfect sense.

--Steve
    220/30/70 - Atrox Agent - Tinypain
    220/30/70 - Atrox Keeper - Ivekeeper
    220/25/70 - Atrox Fixer - Zedy
    220/30/70 - Solitus Soldier - Tequiila
    172/20/35 - Nanomage Agent - Nanocide
    Storm

sweet a real bug! (should have a higher stacking order then the other blockers.)
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Yarr the last used blocker item set the amount of blockers you get. Just like if you're unlucky enough to proc an absorb just when Coon started (It happened to me once), you lost your Coon and get your crappy proc.

Since then I never use the absorb proc anymore.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    Yarr the last used blocker item set the amount of blockers you get. Just like if you're unlucky enough to proc an absorb just when Coon started (It happened to me once), you lost your Coon and get your crappy proc.

Since then I never use the absorb proc anymore.

Hasn't that been fixed already?
    Because Race Yalm

Quote Originally Posted by Majoroutage_ View Post
    Hasn't that been fixed already?
    For engis it thankfully has. No idea about the advy one.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

OS change

TY again for another NERF ...

unremovable snares are gonna be FUN ... for the striking force who will have nothing else to do but just to take players out 1 by 1. ... and 30sec is a long time ... (enaugh to kill the docs lol thus the whole force)

2Capped hits & no ability to heal it s like I m dead allready...

Just by SPREADING out the players is allready an advantage for the stricking force. The bigger the range the bigger the advantage as simple as that.

Basic idea is NICE ... BUT for some reason you keep forgetting that there are MELLEE/ NO INSTA HEALS(solds with their ams are exception) professions in this game who btw happens to pay the same money as ranged.

IF anything should be snared than it should be the ranged pple ... give a reason to mellee to go to wars lol THAT would be fun...

YOU ALSO FORGET THE ALLREADY EXISTING SNARES GIVEN BY THE CROWDED AREA!!! (Talking about crowded area ... the nice knoks effects might send pple to RK4 due to fast movements in crowded areas...)

??????????????????????????????ANY FIX FOR THE SYNC ISSUE??????????????????????????
    ^^^THATS WHAT PPLE WANT BEFORE ANY OTHER NEW "FUN" STUFF^^^

PS: No offence but seriously I m not interested in your personal life. For personal stuff there are blogs...

Actually, this is pretty much Mean's blog so yes he can post what ever the heck he wants to here. This is also copied to the main site so...

2nd everyone's spread out 120m from the blast point, so 1 or two people may die, thats it, everyone else will either be out side the notum field or in a group.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast