Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Friday With Means - January 16th, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Yeah, 800 add all off will definitely help a lot with perking and hiting all those people that have 1k aad from clan opifex SB running.

Oh, wait.

Crit? In Anarchy Online? In PvP? Really? Remove the 3500 crit resist from every new item introduced pots LE , and then we can talk.

See, so you have a solution, ask for it to be AOE and things are balanced again. There , i fixed the game for you.
    You lose out on 10seconds out of the 30seconds your SB is up.

And yet you'll have a higher chance to crit them for 30seconds.

What about my +800 dmg vs all the add def that's been added in AO since LE?
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

Because if /emorage quit is all you've got, i think you might be doomed.

Emos-online was a fun game until you had to skilt your wrist and couldnt play any more.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamin View Post
    You lose out on 10seconds out of the 30seconds your SB is up.
    No i didnt.

20 seconds more of nothing, is , guess what, still nothing.

And yet you'll have a higher chance to crit them for 30seconds.
    0,001% instead of 0,0001%, Irrelevant.

What about my +800 dmg vs all the add def that's been added in AO since LE?
    What about it? Last time i logged ingame (was yesterday i think), you could still hit people in PvP just fine. Crits however, are generally the thing of the past.

No i didnt.

20 seconds more of nothing, is , guess what, still nothing.
    Yepp, I guess we should all reset our weapon skills then too.

0,001% instead of 0,0001%, Irrelevant.
    Actually not true.

What about it? Last time i logged ingame (was yesterday i think), you could still hit people in PvP just fine. Crits however, are generally the thing of the past.
    I can? But I can hit them better with +800 AR every 5hrs for 30seconds than +800 dmg every 5hrs for 10seconds.

Tnx!

Yepp, I guess we should all reset our weapon skills then too.
    You could try that, and hey, if turns out you suddenly cant hit people, you could try blaming the Omni Shadowbreeds.

Actually not true.
    Not very convincing argument, work on it.

I can? But I can hit them better with +800 AR every 5hrs for 30seconds than +800 dmg every 5hrs for 10seconds.
    Especially through 25 special blockers and +1k add all def, yeah.

You could try that, and hey, if turns out you suddenly cant hit people, you could try blaming the Omni Shadowbreeds.
    That makes total sense...

Not very convincing argument, work on it.
    Why should I? Your numbers aren't adding up.

Especially through 25 special blockers and +1k add all def, yeah.
    PHEW! Good I have 20seconds more to utilize my +800 add off (said the opi omni).

Seriously, why don't you try to tell us what you want?

I want 30seconds duration on Clan Opifex SB or a reduction to 10seconds duration on all SBs.

Tnx!

You forgot the Clan NM SB you hailed earlier with giving full immunity to roots and everything!
    Oh wait, it's self only.
    Code:
    Life (Clan Nano Mage SB)
    On Activate 	Self 	AddSkill 	Shadow breed template 	3 	 
    On Use 	User 	Lock 	Shadow breed template 	18000s 	 
    	User 	AOE 25m 	Life
    Looks pretty much like an Area Effect to me...

Which leaves Clan 2 options:
    Reactive: Clan rush in, Omni SB roots, Clan uses The Choice to clear the root and Life to give 30 seconds immunity, Omni Spams SB roots to no effect. (2 Clan SB's to counter 1...Many Omni SB's)
    Proactive: During Rush Clan use Life, Omni Spam SB root to no effect. (1 Clan SB to counter 0...Many Omni SB)

Omni SB overpowered, no.

As far as Omni Opifex SB is concerned, 30 seconds of potential ganking every 4 hours doesn't seem like a very useful ability to me.

10 seconds of near immunity to weapon fire and a huge AAD buff to surrounding team mates once every 4 hours, sounds like it could be used to great effect, particularly at Tower wars...

Is anyone else thinking that Clan SB's are overpowered at towers since they can negate some of the Omni ones and they're more useful than the rest?
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    As far as Omni Opifex SB is concerned, 30 seconds of potential ganking every 4 hours doesn't seem like a very useful ability to me.

10 seconds of near immunity to weapon fire and a huge AAD buff to surrounding team mates once every 4 hours, sounds like it could be used to great effect, particularly at Tower wars...

Is anyone else thinking that Clan SB's are overpowered at towers since they can negate some of the Omni ones and they're more useful than the rest?
    It will still give you the upperhand and the ability to kill someone you normaly wouldn't.
    I wouldn't have any problem with my SB if all SBs duration was 10seconds but they're not, equally useless.

Tnx!

so you're saying Sold 30s > Advy 10s
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    so you're saying Sold 30s > Advy 10s
    I'm saying: Same duration for all SBs.

Tnx!

FC should delete all threads about SB+OS,this combo is only tool for claners how they can excuse their own mistakes and bad rl in NW. They can change timer 10-30 sec for all SBs but result in TL7NW will be same as now. They changed OS,but no benefit to claners.so sad
    Well as Nuclearsmeg said:
    "No one is against fun.
    We are against people continually complaing that FC needs to make AO easier for them."
    Last edited by Darkirbiska; Jan 21st, 2009 at 19:52:05.

I'm saying: Same duration for all SBs.
    Why would they have the same duration if they all have completely different effects, ranging from the deepest pit of uselessness (omni opifex), to highest mountain of insanity (Clan Atrox). Its not just unlogical, but simply stupid. Duration isn't the only measure of how good the effect is.

Is it me, or does the Clan NM SB look bugged?

The AoE portion says user, not target..
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post

If you didn´t try it and you still don´t know what this SB is doing, you are then a hacre.

If it is then the Clan Solitus one, The Choice, is also bugged since it has the same thing.

Code:
    The Choice (Clan Solitus SB)
    On Activate 	Self 	AddSkill 	Shadow breed template 	3 	 
    On Use 	User 	Lock 	Shadow breed template 	18000s 	 
    	User 	AOE 25m 	The Choice
    So I'd say no, the "User AOE 25m" is most likely for targeting purposes so the AOE effect spreads out from the user, rather than the target of the user.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Why would they have the same duration if they all have completely different effects, ranging from the deepest pit of uselessness (omni opifex), to highest mountain of insanity (Clan Atrox). Its not just unlogical, but simply stupid. Duration isn't the only measure of how good the effect is.
    Why should clan opifex SB be the only one with 10s duration?

No, you're looking at the wrong version of it.

Edit: Find some clan nanomage and get them to execute it =P

Tnx!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkirbiska View Post
    FC should delete all threads about SB+OS,this combo is only tool for claners how they can excuse their own mistakes and bad rl in NW. They can change timer 10-30 sec for all SBs but result in TL7NW will be same as now. They changed OS,but no benefit to claners.so sad
    Well as Nuclearsmeg said:
    "No one is against fun.
    We are against people continually complaing that FC needs to make AO easier for them."
    Yeah, clan uses tools (and you are tool).
    I think, it's more omnis crying about coming changes, since they don't want to stay with 0% side XP (again)
    i R not spik engrish

Uh... Omni's all for the SB changes, if you haven't noticed. (RK1 Omni has NEVER been 0% side exp except for the day NW was released.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Talking

Umm did someone say "Means voodoo doll" ? we get this item with paid points?

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    Uh... Omni's all for the SB changes, if you haven't noticed. (RK1 Omni has NEVER been 0% side exp except for the day NW was released.
    I know, 0% is same argument as clans having no RLs. If RK1 clans suck atm, it doesn't mean all problems are just there on all servers.
    Omni who want change, are the ones who would like more action at NW, not just "oh look clans are here again, i'll press 1 button and everything will be fine". It's said a lot of times, SB isn't THAT big problem alone (no matter they aren't equally powerful), but OS+SB combo killed TL7 wars pretty much.
    i R not spik engrish

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast