Thread: Anyone work out the formula for reqs to make Carbonum?

Anyone work out the formula for reqs to make Carbonum?

I made QL 200 last night but needed to swap chem implants and then Mech implants. I'm trying to figure out what my highest self buff - no implant change - ql I could do. Self buffed I'm at 868 Mech and 684 Chem. Thx.

chem would be the determining step in yours. Believe it requires 900 chem right?? so going on a straight 900/200 thats 4.5 times ql. so with 684 chem you can do roughly ql150 armour unbuffed. Just a haphazard guess though its not exactly that probably.

i don't have a formula, but i've compiled a excel spreadsheet that i use...

what it takes to make a certain ql (if i know it), what ql carb is needed to make that ql (at high levels the carb is 2 levels lower then the finished product), the cost of 7 sheets of carb for that ql (Omni Prices that actually fluctuate a bit), the skills it adds to and how much (NCU, MaxNano, Nano Init), and the reqs to wear it.

if you are going to start making or already make carb, i suggest you do the same, because you will refer back to it very often... as i have. it's great to have so you can /tell people what their skills are and let them know what you think they can fit into and how much it adds for them, and how much it costs.

It's a good thought - I think I'm just going to buy a bunch of ql 160+ sets of sheets and just see if I can figure the formula buy trying them sans buffs. The 4.5 was mentioned in earlier posts - but that really looked more like a guess based on QL 200. I'll keep track of what I find and try to post it soon.