Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 11.0 Day!

my first mission was to a mob out in the open in old athen. i tabbed and found the sob; i snuck up close enough for the server to register mission completion because i was afraid he'd know i was there and kill me. i thought it was going to be great getting a bit of xp, cash, and token for that. i couldn't find the second one; hiding sob, or someone killed him.

The scariest early game experience I had was doing one of these missions in Rhinoman Valley around level 8 or 9. I ran all the way out there, terrified and sneaking around everything I saw. I almost wet myself when I realized my mission was right in the middle of a city of these scary, tusked baddies. Luckily, I realized they wouldn't eat me alive after sneaking around for a while, but just as I got to the center, a level 25 Omni (!) engineer appeared followed by about 8 Automatons (early game exploit). I thought I was dead meat. Lucky for me he didn't see me, and I found my hive-making named Chirop and all was well. An hour later, I finished my soon-to-be-regular "back to Newland" run.
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12