Thread: Xan Ocular Symbiant, Artillery Unit Alpha

Xan Ocular Symbiant, Artillery Unit Alpha

Add Smg plz, that we can get ip for more multi range. Can't believe, that we get a new dual wielded smg setup with 800 multi range.
    Last edited by killercat7; Feb 21st, 2009 at 06:58:25.
    RK3
    Killerkatze7 - 220/30/70
    Rymar - 220/23/65

RK1
    Killercat7 - 220/30/70
    Eparee - 182/10/38

lol
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

Talking

Fixer issues

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    fixers got 2 more hots since LE, which means their healing over time, more or less, went up 200%

Ai Eye : Smg but no Nano skills
    Xan Eye with Smg -> more Nano Skills -> less IP in Nano Skills -> IP for more Multi Range

Still have 800 MR on my Solds, but i don't think that this will be enough for the future.
    Last edited by killercat7; Feb 21st, 2009 at 08:34:07.
    RK3
    Killerkatze7 - 220/30/70
    Rymar - 220/23/65

RK1
    Killercat7 - 220/30/70
    Eparee - 182/10/38

You can always wish for it, but I doubt it will happend.
    Fixer issues

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    fixers got 2 more hots since LE, which means their healing over time, more or less, went up 200%

Quote Originally Posted by killercat7 View Post
    Ai Eye : Smg but no Nano skills
    Xan Eye with Smg -> more Nano Skills -> less IP in Nano Skills -> IP for more Multi Range

Still have 800 MR on my Solds, but i don't think that this will be enough for the future.
    Lol, hell no to this.

Each skill can be implanted/symbianted in three slots, for SMG that is Rarm//Rhand//Chest.

The EOE is an exception to that rule, but it's not really an implant/symbiant -- it's more like a random implant-slot-item just like the Ado brains, Tarasque implants, Cyborg implants, Fist of the Dominator, Cortex of the Executioner, Head Symbiant of the Love Child, etc. It just happens to boost skills that normally don't go into that slot, like for example SMG and FullAuto.

Be happy about the fact you can quadruple-implant SMG by sacrificing nanoskills and other stuff in eye, but don't come here asking for symbiants/implants to get a fourth "cluster" for SMG. Because that's REALLY not justified by going "BUT THE EOE HAS IT TOO ".
    Last edited by Lupusceleri; Feb 21st, 2009 at 15:34:10.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.