Thread: 18.0 && MPs -- What are the issues?

18.0 && MPs -- What are the issues?

just thought i'd start a thread here, for anyone to post what they believe to be bugs, or other issues with any MP-usable items introduced in 18.0.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Well, try to find out!

oh, wait, 205+
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    just thought i'd start a thread here, for anyone to post what they believe to be bugs, or other issues with any MP-usable items introduced in 18.0.
    There are MP usable items introduced in 18.0?
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

And Klod fails the thread... here's your sign, Klod.

That said, I think one problem rearing it's head already is the Xans of Dawn and Dusk. Stupid high requirements only an enforcer could reach for weapons an enforcer would never use, there's already requests to make them more friendly to the folks who'd like to use them, i.e., support profs.

The addition of some nice specials like sneak and fast made those 2 lightsabers look a LOT better tho than before, thus folks wanting to actually USE them.

Mentioned somewhere else on this forum, but on rare occations Pets break their /follow and automatically run off and attack, had this a few times in both Arid Rift and Neretva instances today.

Also, still need pets to not be in "guard" mode when cast in situations where you are aggroed. I had to recast healpet and Mezzpet in Area F and I was aggroed by one of the drones (even though I was out of LOS and about 70m away - something else that I think needs looking at), and they immediately floated off to the drone , and were out of range before I could call them back :/
    Scene :: Meta-Physicist :: 220/30/70
    Scenetoo :: Trader :: 204/28/52
    Scentinal :: Enforcer :: 165/22/33
    Scenato :: Keeper :: 136/16/25

AO Universe - by players, for players :: former general of Omni-Pol

Quote Originally Posted by Dancingrage View Post
    And Klod fails the thread... here's your sign, Klod.
    But, I really don't care. I just pretend to.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Here's an issue Weren't we complaining about the melee alpha? xD
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Here's an issue Weren't we complaining about the melee alpha? xD
    Pfft, not all of us are NM

mentioned also in the 18.0 forum, but my Awakened Shadowland Soul Memory nano has not been
    warping my teammate after execution. the Shadowland Soul Fetter nano executes properly, and both i and my teammate(s) receive the message that they have been anchored. the Memory nano also executes, it just does not warp the selected individual.
    Azshara - 220/23/70 Meta-Physicist
    Gen of Quetzalcoatl

Other projects in progress:
    Azsyka, Azshyra, Azshes