Thread: Unable to send or receive chat

Unable to send or receive chat

Hey everyone!

Last night I was playing AO and tried going "LFT" to go do stuff with some buddies. I saw the "looking for team: On" message, and informed my friends via team speak that i was on lft and they could not see me. So i opened the window to see how many people were on the list and no names showed up. I then began to try to talk in org chat, vicinity chat, and OOC and none of them would send, and i noticed i wouldnt receive tells or anything either... Did a full relog, computer restart, and nothings worked..

Anyone else having issues like this after patch?

Fixed with reinstall

Fixed itself :P

And the issue is back.... I don't Want to reinstall the game each time this happens... Anyone know what may cause this??

I know this used to be one of the problems on Vista/Windows 7 if you installed the game inside the program files folder, try installing it directly on C: or any other drive.

If that's not the problem, then I have no idea ^^
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

this happens when you combine low fps with crappy internet

Unhappy Chat Doesn't Work

Since a few days ago i can't speak in the chat or receive chat how would i fix this? I've already tried reinstalling and that didn't work either what do i do?