Thread: Bug - Vortexx / Mitaar Evac

Bug - Vortexx / Mitaar Evac

Should you rapid evaccuate an instance because your teammates are morons via team leave, when you arrive on the outside you'll be immobile and unable to sit. Force logging out, attempting to login, waiting for the login to expire and then logging in a second time is the fastest fix.

preventative measure: dont have moronic teammates!
    Threeze - 220/24/69 Neutral Fixer [Old New E], [Old Old E]
    Threezeley -220/17 Neutral Meta-Physicist
    Maytricks -218/18 Neutral Doctor
    Beautystrike -150/00 Neutral Nano-Technician
    Bloodred -150/05 Clan Agent
    Optimize -147/05 Omni Bureaucrat
    Maytri -120/02 Neutral Engineer
    Oneze -74/07 Neutral Fixer

Interesting. We'll look into it.
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    The moronic teammates? Oo
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

its not only when you drop team, happened to us when we left the using the beacon, although that might have been fixed

Quote Originally Posted by zorxer View Post
    its not only when you drop team, happened to us when we left the using the beacon, although that might have been fixed
    Can vouch for this. Had this happen to our team one night. It was seemingly random as to which team members would be stuck. Sometimes all, sometimes none, sometimes some. We thought it was related to standing on the stairs when we used the beacon (were all using beacon that time, not leaving team) and being clipped into the ground after exit, but standing on flat ground didn't fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Makihran View Post
    Can vouch for this. Had this happen to our team one night. It was seemingly random as to which team members would be stuck. Sometimes all, sometimes none, sometimes some. We thought it was related to standing on the stairs when we used the beacon (were all using beacon that time, not leaving team) and being clipped into the ground after exit, but standing on flat ground didn't fix it.
    maki duh! i was in that team with ya

Quote Originally Posted by zorxer View Post
    maki duh! i was in that team with ya
    Side effects of a Vortexx overdose may include blurry vision and memory loss... I guess now all we need is Metal to post explaining this problem and we'll be set.

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is still happening !
    Quote Originally Posted by Means
    ...I can't code in better leadership for the Clan faction.