Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
Had this happen 2 out of the 3 times I've done 12man. First time GM gave provided loot, the 2nd time, after team waited for over 2 hours for a petition response, the GM claimed he couldn't do anything about it.

Horrible consistency, horrible customer service.

People pay to play this game, and when they complete the games challenges they deserve to be rewarded. It's hard enough to get on a 12man team these days - especially if you don't play one of the so called 'core' classes that are needed to complete the instance.

GM's have the power to resolve these issues, and they should spawn loot, or at the very least erase raid locks...every single time this crap happens.
This was caused by Feared or Mind Controlled players doing the last damage to either Vortexx or the Deranged Xan. This issue was fixed in code and patched out as quickly as possible. I am sorry it affected so many players before the root cause was found.

Should this issue still be a problem for either Vortexx or 12-man I would be very interested in hearing about it. Again we are sorry it took so long to reproduce this issue.