Thread: Innovative answer to cred spam

Innovative answer to cred spam

simply publish anti chinese govt ads on the billboards, maybe some tienanenmenenenenmemenenenen square pics, defaced mao zedong ones etc, then china will simply ban ao.

im a genius.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

What about spammers from other countries that would simply laugh at this?

I'm long time w...ehm other mmo game player, and players here made interesting addon, that "rated" and blocked every spam message, leaving just empty line in chat. Really cool I'd say! Too bad I'ts probably not doable in Anarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    simply publish anti chinese govt ads on the billboards, maybe some tienanenmenenenenmemenenenen square pics, defaced mao zedong ones etc, then china will simply ban ao.

im a genius.
    rofl i lol'ed.
    Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

Yeah, racism and prejudice is cool.

To be fair, a lot of "gold farmers" are Chinese.

buy up all the credits with the government bailout and give them to the homeless dude in front of subway by rome as a credit sink
    Topaboss 220/30/70 solitus soldier :: equip

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    im a genius.

343 Guilty Spark. Thats the voice I hear. (Off Halo: Combat Evloved 343 Guilty Spark says that alot)

Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post

which petronas tower is stuck up your as.s?

Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    Because china is a race, not a state.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    Because china is a race, not a state.
    Isn't it kinda a country? O.o
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

well "the state" is interchangeable with the govt of a country, so i would think its correct enough.
    But back to my serious suggestion please....eh hem

your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    Isn't it kinda a country? O.o
    Correct! But the ultralow iq, confused, left wing hippies that infest this planet just LOVE to treat certain cultures or religions as if they were races and call ppl the R word whenever it fits their objectives, no matter how stupid it is.

I am personally a guy who opposes the abuse of words real meaning by said group.
    Last edited by Noobius76; Apr 13th, 2009 at 16:52:31.

IP Lock cred seller accounts......
    If it's not broken your not trying hard enough.

Grind42 General of Athens Paladins

But credit buyers should also know that with every credit beeing bought from those sellers, they support a system of human milking machines and human battery farms.
    The NYTimes once had a nice article about this:
    Article: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/17/ma...ewanted=1&_r=1
    Video : http://video.nytimes.com/video/2007/...-warcraft.html
    --------
    Imho it's the game economy and the greedy players itself who generate gold/credit farmers because casual players have no chance to earn the credits/gold needed to get their gear in their playtime and some just don't want to forego end game gear, so they just buy the credits to get the gear they want.

Apparently the only way to fight the credit inflation is to increase the goods you can get for the credits at the same rate as the credits.
    If there are more credits around but less goods, then the goods get expensive...
    If there are more goods around but less credits, then the goods get cheap...
    A balanced economy between credits and goods is what funcom needs and not a trillion of credits with a billion of credits added to the economy each day without adding the same compensation of goods at the same time.

Ie a higher Bot Droprate on ships, based on the teamsize so that every member of the team gets something from the share, would decrease the price on the market and casual gamers would be able to get those with their own work instead of buying credits from farmers.
    Gimp army from outer space:
    Falkvinge.::.Synneve.::.Gothangel.::.Devilbunny.::.Ulcerosa.::.Alywen