Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't Click Here

Or you could leave it as it is.
    I'm casting "Physical Dominance" on you as a kind of kinky thing
    ... also quite proud of being suspended from Lemmingnet.. for... not slacking?
    GOOD ONE.

Don't be lonely anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by gimpmasta View Post
    The new profession balancing - take away soldier reflects, crat stuns/mezz, and cut doc heals in half

i quit! :P
    220/30/70 OMNI SOLDIER - Tyler "Tyfow" Fowler SMG/PDKP -First!
    220/22/64 OMNI BUREAUCRAT - Iliek "Vaporeon" Mudkipz

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingengi View Post
    That's why it would work. I'm tired of content that noobs can do. I want something challenging that I can do. Just because other people can't play their toons as well as I can doesn't mean that I should have to play content that is geared for them.
    I don't mind "n00b' content, but I do favour an opportunity to push characters out of the rush to 220, and into a staged twinking habit.

For example, even tho i might run my toons to Inf at 165ish I always make sure they have the best equipment I can jam on them at the time. I spent 3 weeks PR'ing and jamming in symbs and weapons on my crat at 167 before I sent him to Inf. If people we're forced to do that then they'd have less trouble finding teams in Inf, because there wont be the randomness of perhaps picking a 170 soldier off lft who has medsuit on and a 150 pern blaster (just an example), and the 220's might be more willing to take one in a team to fill spot if they didn't feel they were leeching so much.

Perhaps its a good idea to force toons to do the ergo trials for the equipment required to enter the next playfield unless they are well over the minimum level. For example, to get into Inf at less than lvl 180 you need to complete trial, but you get inf boots free when you finish it. The quests may need a little massaging, with perhaps a reduced teaming range to complete - ie no item reward if your highest team member is over 180 - and no entry or quest available at all below 160. The quests should be challenging for a team of 160-180 toons. The mobs could be spawned depending on the team make-up.

For example - your team has 6 toons, 2 x Soldier, Enf, Doc, Ma, Keeper. The mish spawns a boss and 6 mini-bosses in a room, each mini-boss does poor damage but has a health bar long enough to make pwning them too fast difficult, and is a profession nemesis targeted at one of the team members. They could have proc specials like reflect rippers, init debuffs, evade debuffs, taunt minimisers, crit reducers, etc and target their nemesis almost exclusively. Procs have a 10% chance of landing and last 30 secs. This may finally nerf the "ultimate team" combos that stop some profs from finding teams and put everyone on a more equal footing. Any toon attempting the trial would need to be reasonably well equipped to complete it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12