Thread: warning about the clinics

warning about the clinics

As we all know ICC changed the software in the surgery clinics some time ago.
    What they failed to mention is that the new nano charge might be deadly to leets.
    I noticed this when I took Cheerleet to the clinic in Newland the other day since she wasn't feeling well. She is now in shock, but the vet at Omni-med says she will be ok.

ICC should have put up a warnig sign about the new nano charge
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

A visit to the surgery clinics with your leet is sometimes completely unavoidable. It is harder to find leet-sitters than it is to gain a contract for a place for your infant in a child care facility.

Surely there was some knowledge of this before the incident you described Lise; When conditions present a threat to a leets health or well-being, then the ICC should make it one of their top most considerations to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to alleviate the impact of those conditions... in otherwords, improve the health of our leets, not cause some deterimental effect.

It makes me incredibly sad that so many of us could have subjected our special leets to this avoidable sickness. I believe that more should be done than just installing some signs, we need answers!

*Posted anonymously*

There's a rumour going around that part of the new Omni-Tek Intern-Ops initiation involves biting the head off a leet. BASTARDS!
    -aka Xolaz, Omni-Tek InternOps [double-]Agent est. 2001 (as Xola, *no longer have login*), RK1 (Xola on RK2)
    -Lillitu, Nanotrix, RK1

I do sympathise for your stupid leet!

Leets are criminals!
    I was jumped outside my apartment, just two days ago, by a gang of Gangleets.

I thought they were adorable until they ripped out my jugular and forced me to reclaim. Now i forgot everything I learned that day!

I contact Omnitek federal defense, but they said they that something that cute was out of their jurisdiction.

This is the worst planet ever!
    I told you, I do not know who Xestile is!

Dear Leadbelly,

The fact you contacted omni-tek defenses, shows that you clearly do not know anything bout security, defense, or even safety in Rubi-Ka, as omni-tek brings none of those. I am sure if i digged deep in archives, i could show you an old ChitChat report of how omni-pol increases crime and murder, instead of decreasing it.
    Last edited by playboyfixer; Jul 31st, 2011 at 22:09:13.
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Quote Originally Posted by playboyfixer View Post
    i could show you an old ChitChat report of how omni-pol increases crime and murder, instead of decreasing it.
    Ganking YOU, is considered a public Service, and is not taken into account for local statistics.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Ganking YOU, is considered a public Service, and is not taken into account for local statistics.
    Those statistics were from before you cheated during fights
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.