Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I heard you like to grind...

your not the only one, i have 3 220s, a 219 that will be 220 soon, and a 216 that will be 220 some day. ive been focusing on my doc (the 219) and trying to get the xan content done, but its a endless task that just pisses me off more and more every day. the 4 hour lock is just retarded and the person that designed it did not think it through imo. ive done 12 man atleast 50 times so far on my doc alone, so thats over 200 hours of this one instance, and i still dont have the mixture. the place is a pain in the ass to do so no one wants to do it for the crappy buff which leaves the ppl returning to game, and gimp alts left doing it anymore.
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

Crappy buff ? I'm still doing Xan even though I have all the items from there, just for the buff.
    RK1 - Malaxia - NM Bureaucrat (220/30/70) - Master of soloing
    RK1 - Telbruk - Solitus Soldier (220/30/59) - Mostly harmless
    RK1 - Telbewbs - Solitus Doctor (220/30/65) - Raiding assistant
    RK1 - Telbot - Atrox Adventurer (59/4) - Lovechild raid bot
    RK1 - Sumonia - NM Meta-Physicist (83/6) - Mochies totem
    RK1 - Coustaille - NM Engineer (52/0) - Totw Twink
    Test - Mala - Solitus Agent (220/30/70) - Council of Testers

President of Cosmic Forklift Inc. & General of Primal Evolution & Live Liaison of Council of Testers

Everything you need for your crat is here
    Testlive fun : MMOATP and more! Join us!

Quote Originally Posted by noobastank View Post
    nerf having 3 220's.

I could only handle this grind once. 1 220. the rest of the alts can chill in limbo till I retire or my GF decides to spend every waking hour playing AO with me instead of pulling me off the comp.
    This!
    Blessedone(220/30 enforcer General of Jack's Violent Crew)
    Kissnrun(220/22 shade SC of Jack's Violent Crew)
    Runalong(150/10 NT President of Troy) hexx pulminaser
    Iwillhuntyou(currently 165/22 advy in progress Squad commander of Jack's Violent Crew)
    and many many others........

The grind is one of the reasons why I just cannot be bothered playing AO anymore. Running back and forth constantly during the Arid Rift quest is seriously not fun. It put me off playing my 220 and doesn't make me want to level other characters in case I have to go through that mind-numbing grind again.

Some shortening of the quest would help, for starters.
    Chronic Shichiroji Argonaut: 220 / 25 / 55 (Slice and dice)
    Not Shichidoc Fighter: 177 / 18 / 42 (Pew Pew)
    Moon Metallishi Dog: 156 / 13 / ?? (Mini TS)

General of Haven (we are recruiting!), Haven's token Aussie and owner of a ql 310 Fine-Tuned DNA-Locked Blaster Rifle.

Hic sunt dracones.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Typical ANZers every subject ends up talking about sheep and criminals

hmm..wonder how many lett
    I think grinding sucks too. We have enough already. Use your dev money on marketing/bug fixes pls!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12