Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - June 5th, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Macrosun View Post
    Also, did you know that pants are the key to space travel?
    LIES ! Everyone that's Anyone knows Time Travel just needs a Toaster & Sunscreen

Sheesh
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

I wouldn't hold my breath for a new FWM today. It's been a busy week, and basically everyone has been out of the office today for various company related events.
    Yes, because it's so very difficult to pull out the Blackberry and type "Sorry. Busy. Will post soon."

Quote Originally Posted by Nosgoth View Post
    Yesterday I thought it was sunday. Damn catholics.

Maybe FC introduced a new kind of grind...

"Have lots of fun while filling billions of forum pages with spam to receive the new awesome Friday with Means."

But I think, FWM will come. Soon.
    Maybe the AoC devs have been transferred to AO to make new content, so we have to find the symbols in the web pages.

I wouldn't hold my breath for a new FWM today. It's been a busy week, and basically everyone has been out of the office today for various company related events.

He hasn't let me in on his secret plans so i can only speculate, but hopefully he'll give you guys some kind of update within the next few days. Whether or not it'll be a 'Something With Means' i don't know.

Friday with Macrosun

anyone ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means
    ...I can't code in better leadership for the Clan faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfekt View Post
    I'm gonna take a guess here. Eat lots of beans and leafy vegetables for lunch and supper and then cut a tiny hole into the rear of the pants so that when you release all that gas it will focus into an tiny area and send you to outerspace?
    So that's how the hover chairs work!
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Comi View Post
    Friday with Macrosun

anyone ?
    Yes please!!
    Ofab - Doctor [e]
    Clipfury - Soldier
    R22866281602 - Bureaucrat
    Icey2 - Soldier [deleted]
    First to receive an infraction worth 1337 points.

Bump this thread for Black Atroxes!

Quote Originally Posted by Comi View Post
    Friday with Macrosun

anyone ?
    Sign me up.

We'll probably get a Sunday Church with Means...he'll have time for the Blackberry then.
    I am Dagget

Quote Originally Posted by vadagget View Post
    We'll probably get a Sunday Church with Means...he'll have time for the Blackberry then.
    We'll need an 'Insignia of the Troll' to attend it though. Otherwise he won't speak to us.

Sunday Church with Means.... Yes please!

"And I saw gods shining knight and his name was Macrosun and he slayed the great beast which name was lag with his sword of righteousnes and nerfage. Let us thank me... wait... let us thank god for his great knight being sent to us! Amen!"
    Last edited by Nosgoth; Jun 13th, 2009 at 00:46:48.
    I thought there was a state wide ban on selling klingon weaponry to arachnids.
    This quote is from back on earth

Ofc... Evolution goes Egg -> Chicken -> Pants -> Space travel....
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Escritores View Post
    Ofc... Evolution goes Egg -> Chicken -> Pants -> Space travel....
    Remeber blame it on the DOG!
    Quote Originally Posted by tweeeeeek View Post
    and everyone knows solsdiers dont think they just cast ams then roll face in keyboard for maximum efficiency
    Quote Originally Posted by Means
    I would have loved to see 18.0 finish up faster...but some "interesting" ways of playing the game were discovered that slowed the process slightly...in the same way as the pope is slightly Catholic.

Quote Originally Posted by meatybtz View Post
    Remeber blame it on the DOG!
    not to mention the duck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfekt View Post
    HEALTH WARNING: This reply was made on equipment that also produces sarcasm. Reply may contain bits of sarcasm as a result.
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)
    Please give us solo LE missions, FC
    Xaun's Big List O Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by mettagirl View Post
    LIES ! Everyone that's Anyone knows Time Travel just needs a Toaster & Sunscreen

Sheesh
    you deny the power of the pants!?

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Well I feel sorry for the elephant.
    Ramorth - Keeper
    Mementha - MP Rk2

Best AO Vid Ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    femto light year fly equals 9.461 m so we could use atto light years aly which would be 0.9461 cm. No problems at all. aly would be pretty handy unit?
    A rectangle 1 light year long and 1 Å wide has an area of approximately one square kilometer.

Brought to you by the SBPPTC. (Society of Bored People with Physics Textbooks & Calculators)

hmm.. k

Whoever is doing a remake of "Misery" with Means, please release him...

Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    you deny the power of the pants!?
    I deny the power of the pants.

As an experiment, try walking through a crowded shopping mall twice--one with pants and once without. Verifying which experience is more powerful is an exercise left to the reader.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Hi I just wanted to say

THANK
    YOU
    MEANS!!!!!!!
    I haven't had time to read all the posts yet, but I really like this one, off the bat it caught my eye... (wonder why)..

I agree with said person.

Now I torture myself with 17 pages of comments to read.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast