Thread: really really new

really really new

im at lvl 24 and a non twink trader . This is my only toon so I dont have any other resources other than what I can make myself . My question is what kind of armor should i be looking for in stores or should i be doing missions for something ? I have all expansions . Thanks

Carbonum armour is quite nice for low level toons, it adds ncu, nanopool and decent ACs, You need to get someone to make it for you.

A guide on how to make such armour can be found here: http://www.ao-universe.com/main.php?...light=carbonum

Usually you can buy the plates and ask someone (politely usually helps ) to make it for you.

If you're soloing or doing small teams, ACs matter more; Carbonum does a great job of that, and adds some cool modifiers too.

If you're getting into rather large teams and not soloing as much, even a Medsuit will keep you afloat for awhile.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

After you get a few more levels, get a Barter Armor.
    It has to be built, either by yourself or by someone else, but it's relatively easy to make it, the components are cheap and easy to find and the modifiers on this armor are excelent.

You can find a guide to make this armor here:
    http://lepetitengi-uk.phoenix-fr.org...et_rubriques=3

If you are on Rimor and miss something to make it, try sending me a tell.
    Thymoglobule - lvl 220 neutral solitus trader on Rimor
    Anarchist of La Troupe

same if you are on rka 1, send a tell to xeratrading
    i use to play trader often and i can help on tradeskill
    Xeratrading 220/26 NM trader|||Methalix 220/21 Atrox Enforcer
    Methaball 176/4 Atrox MP|||Xeradoc 150/16 Solitus Doctor
    Methafire 150/20 Atrox Soldier|||Xeradvent 121/10 Solitus Adventurer
    Xeranuke 186/17 Solitus Nano-technician
    Xeracrat 200/21 Solitus Bureaucrat
    President of ~~ Athalantes ~~
    Squad Commander of The Glowing Nightfliers