Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - July 17th, 2009 - Questions?

Hey Means,

Will there be any new gear for the low levels, currently it seems like most updates are aimed for tl 4-7. I would like to see tl1-3 quests/gear in the future to ****e up pvp at these levels. Currently it feels like those tl's are left out.

Thankies ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Mereditche View Post
    It already has. AI armor is fine. Most professions use Ofab and some db armor in combination. We don't need 'ANOTHER' grind to get our end-game armor. We need more pvp content!

Bump for scoreboard!!!!
    I'm all for pvp content, in fact, I would like to be able to get the best armor/weapons for pvp exclusively from pvp content, and not have to farm countless AI raids. :P
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

My questions for means:

You said you aren't planning to update the GUI anytime soon, but what about things that are non graphical, can we expect any changes there? I can think of a few things that would be really nice improvements, for example: letting us have complete control over the key bindings, making a button that when held would self cast nanos, allowing us to bind all of the hotbars on the screen, allow us to move by pressing one or more mouse buttons, using items out of bags on our hotbars etc.

You have said you are addressing healing potential, but there is a huge discrepancy between the healing classes. MA heals basically equate to level 100 doctor, and the other healing classes (other than advs), aren't much better off, if not worse. These classes don't need their healing reduced. Will they be receiving compensation in exchange for whatever generalized healing reductions are being implemented?

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    Always been in there.

Add-ons aren't due to a good interface, it's due to the lack of functionalities and laziness of players. I have no knowledge about wow addons but when I google it... Most downloaded add-ons seem to be:
    1) map packs (we already have that in AO)
    2) quest guides (no reason for FC to support that)
    3) instances guides and drops (idem)
    4) inventory management (not a top priority but FC should do something there)
    5) aggro meters, mobs toolset/drops/stats, dps stats, automatized gameplay, .. hell they even have addons that tell you the incoming boss attacks/debuffs with their cooldown... ---> no thx!

I mean no disrespect, but you really do not know what you are talking about. Wow's addons use a programming language. AO's addons use a a markup language. This is a night and day difference in functionality. Blaming players for the discrepancy in addons is a complete cop out. The AO dev community is pretty strong considering the lack of tools and the small player base.

1) Map addons in wow are far more sophisticated than in AO. For example, instead of just showing you every item of interest on the map, they can show you only what you want to see. They aren't just a simple graphic with text on it. You can also do things like write your own notes on the map. Until blizzard implemented it themselves, map addons also let you do things like see your teammates, raid members, and guildmates on the world map.

2+3) Why? so people have to alt tab? ooh, hard! This information is already easily available. Most of this information already exists in the current map packs for AO as well. AoRK has pretty much every major quest mob or location of interest in it. You also have to remember there are a LOT more quests in wow than there are in AO.

4) Inventory space is much more limited in WoW, so it's much more important there, but FC could do a lot in this department. Something that would be nice would be being able to put items in bags on hotbars.

5) There are no automation addons. It's simply not possible without third party programs which are illegal. The WoW UI is specifically designed so that the player can get as much information as he/she wants without allowing for automation. Your other complaints: Aggro meters, boss announcers, etc are actually built into the game and the addons are simply improved versions. I'm sure a lot of AO players at this point are saying to themselves 'LOL EZMODE CAREBEARS', but frankly that's not the case. The developers know these things exist, and they design encounters specifically around that fact. WoW encounters are much, much harder than in AO. The end game 12 man in AO can be done by 4-5 people without much difficulty. The end game 10 man in WoW on hard mode actually needs 10 people, and on most of the fights if one person's reaction is delayed even by 2-3 seconds, your entire raid will wipe. The tools players have allowed the developers to make much more engaging, difficult and dynamic fights.

You missed a whole lot of really nice mods. For example there are several mods that change the way the floating text is displayed above people's heads making it easier to read and derive useful information from. There are other very nice mods that do things like hide hotbars until you mouse over them, track the quests you've done, format your chat text with a great degree of flexibility, track your finances for you, damage warnings, etc. That's not even getting into all the addons that allow you to customize the look and feel of the UI completely without needing to know any code or restart the game. Again the goal is to allow the user to get as much information as they desire. This leads to a much richer play experience. It means you are actually fighting the mobs or players, instead of fighting a lack of knowledge or a lack of functionality.

A programmable UI also allows the community to react to problems without the intervention of the developers. For example, spam is a problem in many games. In AO, players had to wait months for FC to act. In WoW, players had interface mods that did this within days of the spammers setting up shop and they didn't have to wait the months it took blizzard to do something.

Means already said earlier in the thread he has no plans to overhaul the ui, so this is probably falling on deaf ears anyways. Personally I really think this is a mistake. I came back to the game recently(about 6 weeks ago), and my first reaction was 'wow this gui sucks'. It takes a few days just to get use to the absurd control scheme the game uses because it hasn't been updated in 8+ years.
    Last edited by Raynefists; Jul 22nd, 2009 at 17:13:24.
    teh fool :: Raynefists :: playing since beta 3 (sort of)

Something I care about a lot:

What is the ideal order in which completely completed damage oriented professions should rank:

Shade, NT, Crat, Engi, MA, MP, Soldier, other - like it is now? or what is it you believe it should be? Damage speaking only? Believe it or not, some players only play to do damage, and show off. I know, I can't believe it either.
    Topaboss 220/30/70 solitus soldier :: equip

Means:
    Will the new graphics engine give us new things like;

Nunchucks that twirl?
    Capes that swish?
    Hair that swings?
    Little ribbony things that twizzles?
    etc etc as you move them?
    <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><>
    "Coll1000" Zephyr 215/22 Fixer
    "Tiellae" 180/6 Martial Artist
    "Exachix" Zephyr 132/?? Doctor
    And many many alts.
    of Pantheon.

Howdy Means, time for me to get my questions out, it seems.

Means: A big problem with pet professions is that while the pets are static once you cast them and aside from any buffs you might have as per your profession, what you cast is what you get.

In a more static game, I could see this being ok. Unfortunately, the state of the game in AO has changed so drastically that pets are often left behind in the great AR race. Some updates are included in LE, but the difference is that every profession gets bonuses to AR or defense at various points but the pets still stay static. Combine this with the small problem of massive pet kiteability and you can see why this becomes a big concern: pets rarely get hits in.

In the case of the Meta-Physicist, this gets even more funny: We can get, if we tried, levels of nanoskillls that would compete with the Assault Rifle Skill of soldiers or any other 'chosen' weaponskill, and our pets are no better for it, and having 3k nanoskills is only of use for one specific build of MP, and of no use to Engies or Crats.

So the point is: Is there a possibility that some sort of scaling pets could be introduced, where the amount of nanoskills the master has would actually make a difference in the pet? If implemented like the Trader Shutdown Skills (aka low reqs to use) it could be something that would be useful to all 3 pet professions.

Question: On top of that, any chance on having pet social mesh nanos introduced? It gets boring looking at the same pet all the time, and having the ability to have a pet of your specific choice in appearance would do wonders.

Which leads me to the last Question: I know you and your AO team are burning the midnight oil, moving heaven and earth and also coding like deranged hackers out of Neuromancer, but I think one problem that has become more consistent across all professions is that people submit 100s of ideas for the wishlist of any professional and we wind up hearing zero feedback about it, to the tune that we often don't know if the idea has been read (which would be forgivable, since as above, you're moving heaven and earth, etc.) I think however this is starting to burn some folks out a bit, and some sort of acknowledgement that you've read up on the profession wishlists, etc would be nice.

Good Day Mr. Means

Any plans on adding new buildings, trees and decorations for guild cities?

Also what about making them look different based upon you side. This applies to alot of things in game not just guild cities. Would be nice to see Clan guild cities, the buildings designed to look similar to Tir, Omni like Rome, and Neut like Borealis. It would also be nice to have the mechs from each side look different also.

Will the mechanics change to allow mechs to do more damage to towers? right now they only kill SAM sites real well, would be nice to see the damage increased on mechs vs towers.

I swear I remeber at the release of LE there were plans to give certain professions the ability to fix damaged Mechs, what happened and is that something that may come later?

Really enjoy everything you been doing to the game since you took over, please keep up the good work.
    Big "T"
    President of Nocturnal Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    A good deal is putting it very mildly. Most of the old items are "vendor trash". Updating these would be an enormous effort for very very little gain..given that for new players to "roll" these in missions would require clicksaver or enormous patience. I'm more inclined to provide missions with new decent lower-level weapons are rewards to help smooth out the nasty weapon aquisition problem at lower levels.
    Means you hit the nail on the head. Bigger issues about shop bought weapons exist. Like the utter lack of a QL selection system on the shop terminals. I am sad to see you go the add new weapons route then revitalize older weapons. The original weapons have cool meshes and some neat sounds and effects. Some of them are almost dead on designs for profession tool sets. Think En-Ral and you are thinking soldier. But the 5 minute FA recharge is just stupid on that gun. But the effect and sounds and the the look just rock. I would ask that you reconsider the question about updating existing weapons. I don't buy the click saver point either, as it indicates you realize the failure that is the AO mission terminal interface and the fact everyone already uses click saver or mission buddy.

There is an aspect of feeling good about your toon when you farm enough credits to get that nice usable weapon from the shop. Again people feeling good about their toons helps with retention. But mostly dissapointed that you are willing to throw out so much content in the name of it is easier to add new stuff.

Decreasing quest monster spawn time has been going on for some time...as soon as we identify quest monsters on long timers we decrease them as soon as we can. Let us know what quests have this issue and we will get to changing it. That being said, I remember when we had significantly higher numbers and I also remember still having fun.
    The -000 weapon quest is one that jumps to mind. First it is geared for high levels and that is an issue in itself. But to go the mob spot and find there are only 5 of a mob and you need to collect 3 parts that are not 100% drop rate is bad. The mobs are one a 5 minute timer but I spent an hour there (yes 12 spawns) to get 3 parts. Had there been more people doing the quest that day it would have really sucked. That is the type of design issues I was talking about as it does not support large numbers of people doing the quest at the same time. That is also just one step of the quest. That entire quest is a failure though. Geared for level 180 toons you are basicly saying farm with high level alt. Again that quest is an example of multiple failures in my view.

... That being said I think this is more an expression of displeasure of the speed of leveling than a real question. I would also like to mention that any in-game activity that has been done for 1000000's of hours over a period of 6 years can't really be described as a design "failure".
    I disagree. The very fact that most of the leveling hours are spent on this one type of content when as you said SL was a game relaunch indicates in my view a failed design. Either all other content is a failure or the hecklers are the failure. You indicated in another post that heckler were not meant to be one stop shops for all your leveling requirements. Yet I would argue they are the most accessed AO content. I continue to believe the hecklers are the failure. Leveling speed was not a concern. I beleive there are some dry spots that are to slow and the need to be addressed. The new 150-200 static should help with one of them. I do think kiting hecklers is total failure of SL design. Consider Gaute took the sharks out of AO because you could level with NO danger of dieing and yet kite teams level with no danger to die now.

No level locking...ever. If anything we need to incentivise players to actually do the content in those zones. If the content isn't being done then it must not be worth it...reward adjustment is likely the route we will take. Quest-Style content is poorly rewarded in AO in terms of XP...I hope to change this.
    Yes I agree. But when I have to choose 10 levels or one quest and no level. I will take the 10 levels and like most people do it later. Any quest that requires the time needed to gain multiple levels should reward you with at least one level. Would you consider revamping the teaming ranges so that a 220 can only team down to say 195. This would help the infernio mission issue. A 160 can be leveled 36 levels before they are not grey against mobs that can one hit them. In no other range of the game is this such a disparity.

If that was the design you were nice enough to send me (twice at my request) concerning the low level alien sector it was a good one. If we haven't done something similar recently it is because we have been working on other content/fixes. I'm sure you can understand how busy we get. Excuse me now while I look at your 9th question. :P
    Was justing looking for feedback. I put alot of work into it and hope it makes it in game.

Nope. The players have organizations, not the company. More access to aliens? Yes! Great idea. Why don't you start a newbie org and have a city? I'll give you the credits I farmed from selling XP-Stims!
    If you FC is willing to keep the org bank full on the three orgs I am willing to give up three slots on a paid account to create the orgs.

I'd love to have an Armory for AO. I am also certain players would complain if others could look up their setups. I'm gratefull for the amazing sites our fans have built over time for you guys. We have a coder/designer who has been wanting to do this kind of thing..who knows when we might get a chance to start it. For now those other sites seem to work well...perhaps we'll have her finish her first playfield first..it looks great!
    I was not indicating I could look at other peoples setups. But you can look over your account toons and read up on items to improve yourself. This really burns me that a game as complex as AO has no FC developed tools or web access to help players out. As I have tried to get several people to try and stay in game, this is one of the issues I have heard. "If they don't care enough to have nice tools like WoW why should I care to pay them." That quote sums up a few peoples view of the game and the experience they had. It will never be the big content that keeps people. It will be the little things. Just like a marriage.

With the next booster and new engine we will be investing in advertising. Before that we are satisfied with the large numbers of free players who try the game every day. Our immediate focus will be more along the lines of keeping new players rather than getting more to try it. Hundreds of thousands of players try AO every year...if that many stayed we would be laughing...exposure to new customers is not the current problem...retention of new players is.
    Ok enough with the free players. FC made the statement in the quarterly stock report that 100's of new people try AO every month. That was before the Credit Spammer where taken care of. How many of these so called players are not credit spammers or farmers. To extend on this. 100 players per day is 36500 players a year. According again to the FC quarterly stock report the AO population is holding steady. If we are having 36500 players try and leave a year then the games retention rate is the worse in the industry. I am sorry for being so blunt but that line dont float it. You are actually saying at least 300 people a day try AO to get to 100000 number you used. The facts on this one don't added up. I am going with the quarterly stock report that the AO population is holding steady and that 100's of new players try AO every month. That is more like 1200-2000 new players a year. The company can't lie on that report and marketing can't spin it either.
    Lheann
    President of When I Grow Up

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

"If you find yourself loosing a fight, your tatics suck."

Quote Originally Posted by Raynefists View Post
    WoW encounters are much, much harder than in AO. The end game 12 man in AO can be done by 4-5 people without much difficulty. The end game 10 man in WoW on hard mode actually needs 10 people, and on most of the fights if one person's reaction is delayed even by 2-3 seconds, your entire raid will wipe. The tools players have allowed the developers to make much more engaging, difficult and dynamic fights.
    You are not describing difficulty but game design failures. I'm quite happy that Elder Halls doesn't need 12 players to achieve, it would never run.

If wow difficulty consist of forcing you to restart a raid because you missed something for 2-3s I'm glad I'm not playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raynefists View Post
    Means already said earlier in the thread he has no plans to overhaul the ui, so this is probably falling on deaf ears anyways. Personally I really think this is a mistake. I came back to the game recently(about 6 weeks ago), and my first reaction was 'wow this gui sucks'. It takes a few days just to get use to the absurd control scheme the game uses because it hasn't been updated in 8+ years.
    Thing you are missing is, of all the stuff I/you listed, none of of them are really needed. There are a lot more stuff that I would like to see changed before this. Sure some stuff could be nice to have but are they really needed? I don't think so.

About inventory, it's because AO inventory can be huge with a lot of backpacks that it needs a better system. It's easy to find an item when you have 50 inventory slots. It's a lot harder when you have to look into 50 unnamed backpacks.
    blah

Quote Originally Posted by Lheann View Post
    Ok enough with the free players. FC made the statement in the quarterly stock report that 100's of new people try AO every month. That was before the Credit Spammer where taken care of. How many of these so called players are not credit spammers or farmers. To extend on this. 100 players per day is 36500 players a year. According again to the FC quarterly stock report the AO population is holding steady. If we are having 36500 players try and leave a year then the games retention rate is the worse in the industry. I am sorry for being so blunt but that line dont float it. You are actually saying at least 300 people a day try AO to get to 100000 number you used. The facts on this one don't added up. I am going with the quarterly stock report that the AO population is holding steady and that 100's of new players try AO every month. That is more like 1200-2000 new players a year. The company can't lie on that report and marketing can't spin it either.
    Im not sure if you've done a report like this but when you cant point out solid numbers for a year aka Population went up or Population went down you say it is holding steady. Since its for a stock report they only may comment on paying players, which if it's holding steady means there's a good number of players coming into the game as there is also a good number of players exiting the game.

You could stand on NI on both servers and count the number of players that come in constantly for a week to get a good idea on the number of players that are coming in game. But personally I have other things to do.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by Deaconfrost View Post
    2. When will you streamline the errrr ... "Gaute Mechanics" of the RK experience? Some aspects of the past need to be modernized maybe. While totally new content is great I really think there is a world of optimization in the "oldschool" mechanics that would help tremendously. For example... Token guns! Everyone hates to do it cos it is slow and boring as hell. Streamline that quest! Why cant we just hand in a backpack of guns and get 2 tokes boom, instead of having to wade thru... "Gaute Mechanics". Those are defined as any incredibly tedious process that serves no purpose other than to waste time and inhibit any rational beings enjoyment of what they are being made to do.
    I don't think Gaute made it envisioning people doing this 2500 times. I do think we can probably do something to make it easier. Ideally we should also add some other ways of obtaining tokens.
    This is a problem people bring upon themselves. If you pause now and then from lvl 1-220 to gather up some tokens it is not too bad at all as there are a number of ways to gain tokens. The reason people complain that it is so bad is that they power level to 220 and then at 220 marathon grind 2.5k tokens through the most mind numbing way possible, token guns.

If FC does add some degree of instant leveling people will only come to complain about this and other things more as they will want more things just as fast.

Hi Means,

Q : Any plan on adding an option to be able to display our character name without any pvp title ? (When we had a title before title changing, and we're at least rank 1 in solo, duel and team title, there's no way to do that).

Not duelling is the way i'm dealing with that, but another option would be better
    Michelangela - 220/24 - Adventurer oOo Tradinfrance - 220/23 - Trader oOo Doucefrance - 220/21 - Doctor
    Zentille - 220/20 - Keeper oOo Lelorrain - 220/18 - MP oOo Asturia - 220/21 - Soldier
    Aoekiss - 220/24 - NT oOo Mijagi - 211/16 - Trader oOo Sucredorge - 174/19 - Enforcer oOo Snipinfrance - 187/15 - Agent
    Poussinette - 170/15 - Fixer oOo Khaline - 169/09 - Bureaucrat

Thanks for all of the information you've given in this thread, Means.

I have one concern with the new engine I'd like to address... Will the system requirements to play the game be changing when it goes active? If so will you please give us as much advanced warning as possable so we can afford the upgrades needed when the time comes?

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    Im not sure if you've done a report like this but when you cant point out solid numbers for a year aka Population went up or Population went down you say it is holding steady. Since its for a stock report they only may comment on paying players, which if it's holding steady means there's a good number of players coming into the game as there is also a good number of players exiting the game.

You could stand on NI on both servers and count the number of players that come in constantly for a week to get a good idea on the number of players that are coming in game. But personally I have other things to do.
    Actually the last stock report call out specificly the number of players that try the game through the froob offer. Means used a 100k base number. For a game that at its height had published numbers of 60k that is a depressing retention rate.

Further of the up/down of population is such that after 3 months or even a year that holding steady is all you can say coupled with 100k+ new accounts trying the game then again the retention rate and the state of game are questionable.

The fact that the stock report and Means' numbers do not match calls his statement into question. I like Means but stock reports and such are legal documents used as guidenance by stock holders and have to be factual.

I like you do not have time to sit on NI and watch new players come and go and count them. That is why I am looking for a solid accounting of this.

No matter how you cut it AO's retention rate is depressing. Using Means' numbers a 1% retention rate (note AoC is noted last year of having a 15% retention and that FC felt that was unacceptable) would be 1000+ retained players a year. To be steady that means 1000+ previously retained people have to leave the game. So if 15% retention in AoC was bad then the AO rate is /wrist. I would love 100K+ to be true and see a 15% retention rate. 15K+ new players would liven it up. Probably double the player base and then some.
    Lheann
    President of When I Grow Up

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

"If you find yourself loosing a fight, your tatics suck."

thank you means for all the answers u have provided to us. i would like as well to ask u a few questions of personal curiosity:

1. is there any chance in near future to get another server sweep of level 1-5 toons that have not been logged in a certain ammount of time? I know it isnt a very important issue but it is stressing to sit at the char create page one hour before finding a name because most of the interesting choises are stuck on lvl 1 toons made several years ago.

2. is there any chace to be able maybe throught paid points of veteran points to get a character name change, of course with keeping the main identity in a history or so of the toon. For example in the character info include a "Previously know as". its been a topic ive seen talked in game suggestions before and i as many others would not like a character name change because we want to hide our identity but because we created and leveled a toon several years ago with a name that now we have come to hate and that personally makes me not even be able to log that character.

3. I know that with the new TL5 instance we would have another choise at leveling but i was wondering if it was possible to lower down the mission reward from inferno easy missions for characters under TL7 and make higher the rewards from the penumbra missions. This way people would have a reason to go to penumbra as well at 160 rather than jumping direcly to inferno.

Last question

4. would it be possible to lower the level lock in entering adonis from 130 to 120? Generally these days a well build character could face adonis easily, so i am thinking that maybe by lowering the cap ppl would be more interested to go and team in adonis teams rather than sit and get kitted till 160 on kite hill.

Well thats all, thank you Means for listening and talking with us like u are and keep up the awesome job that i believe u've been doing.
    Kirrana - 220/30 Doc
    Mikasha - 220/30 Fixer
    Minired - 220/30 Crat
    Hayliss - 220/30 MA
    Kerrida - 220 Shade
    Minicookie - 214 Trader
    Minidel - 213 Engi
    Nissika - 212 NT
    Aventine - 211 MP

Quote Originally Posted by Meanyred View Post
    1. is there any chance in near future to get another server sweep of level 1-5 toons that have not been logged in a certain ammount of time?
    Please make it level 1-6 to clear this toon (I'm beginning to think it might be a froob I rolled then lost that particular froob account xD)
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Lheann View Post
    Actually the last stock report call out specificly the number of players that try the game through the froob offer. Means used a 100k base number. For a game that at its height had published numbers of 60k that is a depressing retention rate.
    Could you link me to yours please? The one on the website does not have any info on AO's current population numbers. http://www.funcom.com/funcom/fronten...109-report.pdf

I would like to note i'm not saying you are wrong I am just wondering where you are geting your numbers from, please dont take this as a personal attack.
    Last edited by Technogen; Jul 22nd, 2009 at 18:17:40.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Hi Means,

Just wandered if the Teleport platforms in SL gardens will ever get a use?

Quote Originally Posted by Scudah View Post
    Hi Means,

Just wandered if the Teleport platforms in SL gardens will ever get a use?
    Those are used by fixers to access the RK grid (if we're talking about the same thing)

<@Kintaii> L2P

Gratz means for answering that many questions !

Think this way of doing is pretty unique on the MMO market, and that's also why the AO richness fans are here to stay.

Thanx.
    Bitnykk/Bittorrent - young RL of AP & old emissary of CODE

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast