Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - July 24th, 2009 - Pink Eye, Airplanes and Nightclubs

Wink Club Name

Burning Xan

In the center of club have a Xan dude statue that could be set on fire during special events.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfekt View Post
    Maybe it would be better for you to write more like a forum post and less like a novel.
    Stuff it Oroh. Never gave a damn what you say. I should spam you with PMs or wall of text you more often since its clear you dont like it.

I can be as wordy as I damn well please but someone posted it in shorter order. You could always put me on ignore since you dont like to read... or perhaps reading is difficult for you? I suggest more education.

As beautiful as the new Club is.. this game has diverged so far from the time when such places were used often by the player community that its a pointless waste of dev time. Its pretty, it will be as dead in a week or a month as every other club. They have spent the past 7 years ensuring that all you did in the game was grind for phats. By stacking more OP crap on top of more OP crap unless you also had the OP crap you were crap. So everyone joins in the endless push, rather than focus on compelling story events and questlines and having constant PVP/Story involvement with players making the difference they opted for the Phats Grind option. 7 years of going one way and at a time when the game needs alot of serious work a Club we dont need and wont be used. FC took the story off on wierd tangents, locked the players out of ever being meaningful, run one event a year (FC not ARK) if that. LOL. And we have a Night Club. Let me be the first to say.. WOOOooOOOOoooooOOOOOO!
    Last edited by meatybtz; Jul 25th, 2009 at 07:59:05.
    Quote Originally Posted by tweeeeeek View Post
    and everyone knows solsdiers dont think they just cast ams then roll face in keyboard for maximum efficiency
    Quote Originally Posted by Means
    I would have loved to see 18.0 finish up faster...but some "interesting" ways of playing the game were discovered that slowed the process slightly...in the same way as the pope is slightly Catholic.

I didn´t read the whole thread, so forgive me if there are doubles. How about..

.. Troxx in Space?
    .. House of the Dark Epic
    .. Ergo´s Silencium
    .. Hackers Lounge
    .. Epic Beasts Leir

Quote Originally Posted by Gastastic View Post
    Tab Q
    My favorite, make the logo have a beertap in it

Or:

Disco Inferno
    Sector 69 (I'd go there every day)
    Club Rezz.
    Nodrop Disco
    Last edited by NotDavidBowi; Jul 25th, 2009 at 10:35:15.

Level 221
    The Fifteenth Profession
    The Orbital Nightclub That You Get To By Going Through Sunrise Station
    Rubi-Kasm
    Pink Eye Palace
    Orbital Rezzonance
    Twinkers
    Action Not Available
    The Tri-leet Zone
    The TwiL337 Zone
    Astroleet's
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Pllleeeeease include a physical Smoker's Lounge as a private section of the club!
    Access only with the Lounge member chip. The perfect place for hackers, gridrunners and overall swindlers to mingle.

Millyways :P
    Scene :: Meta-Physicist :: 220/30/70
    Scenetoo :: Trader :: 204/28/52
    Scentinal :: Enforcer :: 165/22/33
    Scenato :: Keeper :: 136/16/25

AO Universe - by players, for players :: former general of Omni-Pol

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    Means, you need to pick 5 of the ones you personally like the best out of these names then next FWM put them up for vote.
    This.

So far I've liked Tab Q, Level 221, Orbital Strike, The Grind and the very first suggestion in this thread... Pink Eye :>
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

How about naming it "Orbital Strike"?
    This would make quite a good name for a rather strong drink served there.
    A bullet may have your name on it, but a grenade is addressed To Whom it May Concern.

Club name: Sky or LED
    Uniiden
    Drsabej00

The nightclub is VERY nice, however, the dome is a little open isn't it? I have safety issues with it, there's this shuttle pilot that often comes VERY close to my parking garage, I'm hoping the orbitals shields are up to date!!! lol.
    A new light shines upon Rubi-Ka,A new channel is opened in the grid feed,
    A new Team dedicated to the distribution of knowledge is formed.
    >>> AO-Universe <<<
    For the People, By the People.

"Plan 9 "

from outerspace
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Name suggestions:

Phonodrome
    Discodrome
    The Core
    RK1

220/30 Soldier, 220/22 Shade, 170/24 Agent, 150/14 NT, 150/14 Adv, 150/19 Keeper, 150/20 Crat, 165/21 Fixer, 150/20 MA, 150/18 Doc, 100/10 MP, 150/11 Trader
    60/06 Enfo, 60/06 Engi, 60/06 Fixer

Kõvvõr kõrts >.<

Emyprea or Empyria

From Empyrean, or "highest heaven", which matches a paradise in high-orbit, but also has an element of fire, which goes with the solar motif.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empyrean

How about Yaenc

It means Yet Another Empty Night Club.

There's so many of them now in AO, I don't know what the excitement about adding another one is.
    ======================

blix01/spookiepants/stiffwood

Gridstream Station....
    RETIRED:Cassondra "Hotsy" Magistrale, Proud General of OPEC
    And a gazillion other chars

Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch
    Bureaucrats, Broken as intended
    Chilled:The crat community.. bitter but entirely supportive, kind of like coffee.
    P.S. i didn't proof read this, or check for spelling, I wouldn't want to Nerf my post by actually Fixing the problems.

This post is fucntioning "As Intended" that means i don't have to fix any problems with it. (Snipped from pooncrat).

The IT
    Maxtrim, treehugger and advy

Dark Star !
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast