Thread: Updated !nano command (Budabot)

Updated !nano command (Budabot)

Since the 18.7 patch many nano's were changed, shop inventories have been updated, starter equipment was redone, the item store was updated, etc.
    All these changes mean the !nano command in bots is not always accurate anymore.

I've created an updated nano database by:

• Checking all the shop inventories
    • Checking all the gardens and sanctuaries
    • Rolling a new character of every profession to see their starter gear
    • And buying them a nano container to see what's in it
    • Checking the item shop for availability of nano's
    • Checking patch notes, AO-Universe, AO Wiki and the AO forums, for event and quest nano's
    • Doing the neutral/omni/clan starter quests to see their rewards

Additionally, Lucier rolled a 1000 missions of every Ql (!) to determine rollability of items and was kind enough to share his data with me

If you're a budabot user, you can download my updated nanos.sql here. Put it in the directory <your bot's location>\modules\NANO_MODULE

There's several other bots available of course, but I personally only have experience with Budabot. If you're using another bot with similar functionality, or if you just want to have a look-up table out of game, you can also see the data in CSV format: nanos.csv.
    Last edited by Saavick; Feb 26th, 2017 at 15:07:01. Reason: Formatting :)
    Saavick 200 doctor
    Sanngrithr 220 keeper

Appreciated
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

First of all, huge thanks \o/ Nice to see someone giving bit love and care.
    On 1st go wasn't able to get it started. Had to make few minor changes how those lines were in original. Examples in below (I don't know what those are called in english)
    Hobsbot runs now happily whit latest and greatest \o/

original nanos.sql
    INSERT INTO `nanos` (`lowid`, `lowql`, `name`, `profession`, `location`).....

your redone nanos.sql
    INSERT INTO 'nanos' ('lowid', 'lowql', 'name', 'profession', 'location').....

I'am not that experienced on how php/sql is done. Might be it's done differently in different versions.
    I'am running Budabot 3.4 GA in Linux whit PHP 7.x and mysql.
    Last edited by Pyoveli; Feb 28th, 2017 at 13:31:36.

hhmmm. It "just ran" on ours. But ... ours is older running on PHP5.3 and using SQLite for the database. So I would guess there was a version incompatibility.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

hmmm tried to download and it wants me to sign into google drive. I really don't need another thing requiring login and password, my list is so long already. Guess I'll just wait until Budabot next release.
    --

Thanks for sharing your changes Pyoveli, I'm not sure if PHP 7 is the reason it's not working of if it's something else (like system locale), but if others have the same problem I hope it helps them as well

Kista; I'm not sure why it's asking you for a login It should allow you to download the files without google account. If you want, I can mail you the files. If you don't mind waiting for the next Budabot release, that works too of course I just don't know when that will be.
    Saavick 200 doctor
    Sanngrithr 220 keeper