Thread: XXXXX is Quitting

XXXXX is Quitting

wut? is it the new popular thing to do?

i dun wanna be left alone in game D:

u ppl come in and visit me? make a lvl 1 froob to chat? plx?
    liars are the real losers

Truth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ALL

I find it funny. AO is sooo empty right now, that I can quad log my toons and farm everything

I was kidding...

Its not funny...

Sad part is, that even forum is dead :/
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

I'm happy. The latest quit threads are made mostly by people I have on /ignore. Too bad they tend to come back.
    Techno "Calamite" Witch -- 220/22 soli crat
    Hbar -- 220/28 nano NT
    Electropanic -- 170/17 opi NT
    Insanenomore - 174/17 soli engi
    Darksmile -- 220/21 nano enf
    Drifting -- 150/8 nano MP
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    got more, but don't remember their names

When I log on I hear crickets...
    Span

It is quite sad, but I try to stay positive and continue to enjoy the game I've been playing now for a long time. You can't expect a sudden surge of population to boom, but we can hope Means and the Dev team get the engine wrapped up soon enough and perhaps the graphics improved and possibly attempt a relaunch of the game to get some health and new blood pumping again.

Until then, I shall sniff at night when I see a total of 12 people through my entire alliance. And continue to farm aliens at my city where the birdies chirp due to the scarceness of the world.

This is such a beautiful and such complex MMO, there is nothing out on the market that comes near it in terms of character customization or complete game content.

Quote Originally Posted by Spandelero View Post
    When I log on I hear crickets...
    That's your HDD getting ready to fail after 50000000+++ hours of farming
    Still waiting for a reason to come back...