Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: NSD balance

NSD balance

Null Space Disruptor need to be balanced
    How ?
    2 items that provide 110% resistance < soldier only> or 2 perk that provide emmunity to NSD for 30s each and remove it if itis in our ncu are needed .

Why?
    coz losing our only defense like that vs engi with unresistable nano is just not makiing any sense, enough with losing our only offense vs them which is specials thnx to their blockers , but losing both is like WTF and geting pwned in 2sec w/o doing any dmg for them is just not making any sense , so as doc have stuff to deal with drains/NSD , since heals itis all the doc got , we need any thing that save us from that NSD that will not make us pwn engi's or something but will balance out engi vs sold , itis okay to have nemisis but having 0 chance to beat him even if he is afk Tser seting pets to hunt is just not making any sense.

any other ideas are more than welcome
    Last edited by randomalpha; Nov 29th, 2009 at 13:39:49.

i was just about to go emo rage about how you wanna nerf the already nerfest nano, but then ive noticed, you mean nullity space disruptor, not nano shutdown

good think ive noticed that, or we'd have here the longest not on topic rant in quite some while
    The most obvious MB on Rubi-Ka
    Insane666 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Soldier Insanity669 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage Doc Insanity699 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage MP
    Insanity696 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Bureaucrat Insane669 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Fixer Insanity666 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage NT

Insane699 ( 164/22 ) Solitus Trader Insane969 ( 150/20 ) S10 Trox Smurf

Omni-Tek
    Hells Hero for a decade, now a Punk
    spreading insanity all over rk, since 2005

Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    Why?
    coz losing our only defense like that vs engi with unresistable nano is just not makiing any sense,

its quite resistable

here ill even show you: http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=154711

further more, it only has 10m range and has a 7s attack/4sec recharge
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    its quite resistable

here ill even show you: http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=154711

further more, it only has 10m range and has a 7s attack/4sec recharge
    psh and a sold's stellar NR is gonna resist that, yeah sure :P but hmm at least NSD is better than Borrow Reflect I'd imagine :P

If PU perks are getting locked to RE only, i would like to see a new perk line for soldiers that provides resistance to BR/NSD, some runspeed and nano resist would also be nice. And before some troll comes in "zomg soldiers are over9000!!!11" make it a viable sacrifice 8-10 perks.

srry for us itisn't check http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=559173
    and the range don't matter since ur pets snare us and u come next to us and insta cast it :

Attack time 0.01s
    Recharge time 0.01s . . .

our only deffense just can't go away like that , out of topic that engi need to get nerfed badly , but all i care about when stuff get balanced i don't die in 2sec then realis NSD was in my ncu and engi Did Q on me , itis not fun . .
    Last edited by randomalpha; Nov 29th, 2009 at 16:42:25.

srry for us itisn't check http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=559173

Attack time 0.01s
    Recharge time 0.01s . . .
    Thats the aura part that goes off every 20 seconds, the actual nano the engi casts is 7/4

may be itis just me , but i have np dealing with trader , NTs coz their defenses is not OP as engi
    so mb itis the weakest , yea , but vs nt , trader u can drop them before they drop u
    but vs engi u can't touch it lol coz blockers and the massive dmg the engi and his pets do
    and about kiting itis not really option when u are the slowest prof in the game and his pets can snare u like hell
    also btw NSD > BR , u can avoid ams vs BR which will leave u at 43% reflect , but in NSD case with ams u will be at 39% reflect thats if u were lucky enough to have ams on/up other wise u will be at 0% reflect and i don't need to tell u the diff in dmg between trader and engi
    Last edited by randomalpha; Nov 29th, 2009 at 17:41:03.

It doesn't even shutdown AMS completely.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

may be itis just me , but i have np dealing with trader , NTs coz their defenses is not OP as engi
    so mb itis the weakest , yea , but vs nt , trader u can drop them before they drop u
    but vs engi u can't touch it lol coz blockers and the massive dmg the engi and his pets do
    and about kiting itis not really option when u are the slowest prof in the game and his pets can snare u like hell
    also btw NSD > BR , u can avoid ams vs BR which will leave u at 43% reflect , but in NSD case with ams u will be at 39% reflect thats if u were lucky enough to have ams on/up other wise u will be at 0% reflect and i don't need to tell u the diff in dmg between trader and engi
    engie is your original nemisis prof deal with it.

mb itis time to balance stuff out and for engis to payback :P

mb itis time to balance stuff out and for engis to payback :P
    Ahh, so your vision of balance is to rid engis of their already limited offenses?
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    Ahh, so your vision of balance is to rid engis of their already limited offenses?
    Didnt you hear? balance for most is "make my class god, nerf everyone else to fodder" :P

NSD does not check anything , it is an aura and it is unresistable. Yes it's pretty retarded that a soldier can't even scratch an engi , at most you can hope for making him coon before dying. But hey , when you get an engi farming you on BS , kite and kill its dog. And again. And again. And if its a persistent little bugger , start farming its widowmaker also. That will make its day.
    Eventually it will emorage or leave you alone. Balanced isn't it ?
    Last edited by Asiasaz; Nov 29th, 2009 at 19:36:22.
    Asiasasaszin - Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    limited offenses ? u calling toon with 2 pets with 5k AR that do insane dmg and proc 1.5-3k nuke with almost each hit and their master holding pistol with massive dmg perk and AS / brust / fling in his hand limited offense ?
    nerfing NSD vs sold only will let engi have time fighting soldier and at least have to use cocon instead of droping sold in 2sec

limited offenses ? u calling toon with 2 pets with 5k AR that do insane dmg and proc 1.5-3k nuke with almost each hit and their master holding pistol with massive dmg perk and AS / brust / fling in his hand limited offense ?
    nerfing NSD vs sold only will let engi have time fighting soldier and at least have to use cocon instead of droping sold in 2sec
    Engi pets do not have 5k ar lmao what are you smoking?

Isn't there another Nano engies -can't- run if they're running NSD?
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

The very problem of AO nemesis system is that a nemesis profession should have a good advantage over some other, but to this point where engi simply destroy soldier to the point where the chance of soldier winning is sooooo slim its not even worth trying. Same happens to NT vs fixer the fixer just doesn't stand ANY chance, of wining.

Nemesis stopped being an advantage to become utter destroyer.

And yes engi is supposed to beat soldier but today its just too much.

engie pets do not have 5k ar
    engie pets do not have a nuke proc for 1.5-3k
    engies do have damage perks pistols and as/burst/fling

nsd is so easily avoided that you need to l2p

Quote Originally Posted by Asiasaz View Post
    NSD does not check anything , it is an aura and it is unresistable.
    Tell that to the soldiers it doesn't land first cast on!

EDIT: Well, just in case you want some justification (Rdord already did this, but eh), here you go:

Defense skills
    Nano resist 0 % <- refers to cast the nano on the engi, that's not the aura part. http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=154725

Defense skills
    Nano resist 100 % <- refers to the actual aura, it's the link you see as 'AoE 10m' http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=154711

If you can kite, you can live; Engi has 3 chances at keeping you close, two are rootgrafts that everybody has access to and the last is the pet snare.
    Last edited by Solidstriker; Nov 30th, 2009 at 01:07:00.
    Solidstriker 220 Soldier- Pewpew Galore | Markerz 220 Engineer- Widowmaker
    Speedyadvy 165 Adventurer- PvP Gimp | Cruellia 164 Bureaucrat - Puppies!
    Nerf 219 Agent - From the Shadows | Swishswash 157 Fixer - Vector Tap
    Northaurora 85 Nano-Technician - Shimmering Light

i think this thread goes to show the real problem here, several posters who i assume are soldiers dont even know what the tool engies are using to kill them does exactly other then: "it am take reflectorz!!11oneone!"

i hope you understand that you can't even begin to be taken seriously when you don't even know what you are complaining about.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast