Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seems RK2 is dying

Seems RK2 is dying

'cause of all the quit threads 'n' stuff.

Just sayin'.

RK2 will never die cos if RK3 is any indication, the population still has way to go before you can start sounding any alarms.

Long live A0
    Last edited by Docharmm; Nov 29th, 2009 at 22:25:22.
    {Edited by Yarkona: Removed political link} pvp
    Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
    By the power of Truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe
    Looking for a new Omni guardian for my gang of merry men, send private message if interested

it feels like the population has improved the last month.
    Mabey it's the free monthers or what ever, i like it, bai.
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

for a while I thought the population was way too low but, I think its at a good place now

Wait another 30 day and say it again.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Population has been better since the 30 free days, but it's pretty far from "a good place".

We need to get some billionaire obsessed with AO. So like he'll pay for a bunch of people accounts.

That would be GRAND!
    _thespoon_
    adv19x1x4x
    _hateful_
    nt1651749

But... the quit threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Solox View Post
    But... the quit threads.
    ... end with people not quiting.
    Zirkonium 220 Nanomage Engineer - RK2 - Omni
    Mereditche 170 Opifex Agent - RK2 - Omni
    Misfiled 49 Nanomage Enforcer - RK2 - Omni (First! Mongo Smash!)

well, soon the 30 day free is over and you'll see less ppl again witch is better tho most tards and roleplayers go and continue their "real life" theese free months ruin the game imo just my opinnion you guys can think what ever you want

Quote Originally Posted by Mereditche View Post
    ... end with people not quiting.
    The people whom have played enough to make a quit thread, will never be able to quit.
    _thespoon_
    adv19x1x4x
    _hateful_
    nt1651749

Quote Originally Posted by Daspoon View Post
    The people whom have played enough to make a quit thread, will never be able to quit the forums.
    Fixed and QQFT
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

seems like clamm PvP domination kill RK2 community.

I offer RK2 omni dont go to TW 2-3 mounth – all PvP-clamms leave game or make omni chars
    The Clan Messiah statement
    You hit Nirvelle with nanobots for 7110365 points of radiation damage.
    Alternity: I never initiated a serious dialog

"... who are you, then?"
    "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" (c) Goethe

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\| ||\____
    |.............Vodka-Vodka..........| ||','''|'''''''\____,
    |_______..... _________________| ||__|'__|_____||<
    '''''(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''**|(@)(@)******| (@)*

bummer i haven't played this game in 2 years 30 free days hmm this game seems to have gotten worse han before. is it worth it to come back do i know anyone amymore?
    1/0 Adv

Quote Originally Posted by Zally View Post
    bummer i haven't played this game in 2 years 30 free days hmm this game seems to have gotten worse han before. is it worth it to come back do i know anyone amymore?
    People who post on forums are people who are not playing the game.

People playing game are still having some fun, maybe who know?
    _thespoon_
    adv19x1x4x
    _hateful_
    nt1651749

People who post on forums are people who are not playing the game.

People playing game are still having some fun, maybe who know?
    Omni lost nearly all towers, tl2 pvp is barely alive, tl3 pvp has been dead for a long time, tl5 pvp is restricted to duels of bored clans and random omnis in front of BS and tl7 pvp is not what it used to be either..and all of it's been happening during 30 free days offer. And there're still some ppl trying to tell me the game is not dying. From the pvp point of view at least. Or have been all these ppl (mainly omni) somewhere hidden smoking a weed (and no one has told me?!!)?
    Kotty • Drush • Guzzler • Farminator

Here is my math.

A. Omni = Poor Numbers in Pvp

B. Clan + Free 30 days = Overpowering the omnis that do pvp

C. PvP =/= All of RK2

D. RK2 not dieing (maybe the pvp is but, Rk2 aint dead yet....but its getting there)
    _thespoon_
    adv19x1x4x
    _hateful_
    nt1651749

C. PvP =/= All of RK2

D. RK2 not dieing (maybe the pvp is but, Rk2 aint dead yet....but its getting there)
    Yea, that's why I pointed it out. However PvP is not "only" as you hint at, it's big part of the game and without PvP there'd be no RK2. I mean let's face it, do you really think all these ppl would be getting thru incredibly boring leveling part, grinding tons of stuff and doing way too long quest without the vision of enjoying PvP when they finally get the stuffs? Yup, there're some ppl that focus mainly on PvM (damn pacifist) but how many of them are running around?
    Last edited by kotty1; Dec 1st, 2009 at 23:10:15.

Quote Originally Posted by kotty1 View Post
    Yea, that's why I pointed it out. However PvP is not "only" as you hint at, it's big part of the game and without PvP there'd be no RK2. I mean let's face it, do you really think all these ppl would be getting thru incredibly boring leveling part, grinding tons of stuff and doing way too long quest without the vision of enjoying PvP when they finally get the stuffs? Yup, there're some ppl that focus mainly on PvM (damn pacifist) but how many of them are running around?
    I find it hard to comprehend (and I cant tell you do as well) but I think that there are people whom enjoy the leveling process and PvM solely. As well as RP. While maybe that is not mine or yours areas of interest, I do think there are people whom only do that.

I know a couple of my org m8's whom "hate" pvp. They say they only do it when they have to for vp....now sounds lame to me but its there view of AO. To eac h his own I guess.
    _thespoon_
    adv19x1x4x
    _hateful_
    nt1651749

I find it hard to comprehend (and I cant tell you do as well) but I think that there are people whom enjoy the leveling process and PvM solely. As well as RP. While maybe that is not mine or yours areas of interest, I do think there are people whom only do that.

I know a couple of my org m8's whom "hate" pvp. They say they only do it when they have to for vp....now sounds lame to me but its there view of AO. To eac h his own I guess.
    Read last sentce of my post above. I know there are people like that but there is just few of them imo. Whatever. What I wanted to tell you is how the game feels empty after six months of break.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast