having a life,

{Removed.}

mom cleaning your basement,

which one is your excuse this time?
    Your mom cleaning my basement ?
    ManiaC DivinE DeluxE
    Divine001 - 220/30/70 - Master

Quote Originally Posted by Cdogg421 View Post
    I'm with this guy, can finally finish lvling and get some axp. And have fun dealing with the griefers every few hours, a taste of your own medicine you shall have mhmmmmmmmmmm,

Quote Originally Posted by pieceoftroll View Post
    So , you are actualy advising omnis to flee instead of trying to take their towers back , nice spirit there

Who are you neway?
    He's a Board Member of.... The Renaissance
    AO n00b

Quote Originally Posted by neverenuf View Post
    He's a Board Member of.... The Renaissance
    Wasnt talking about C-Dagg at all , now that im talking about it i dont even know how did the reply got into this thread , i was reffering to someone's else advise for RK2 omnis to go to RK1 since they got much more of this and that .... in completely another thread , Nerf moderators for moving threads and confuse people
    Metphyst 220/30 NM MP
    Kyngsize 214/11 Trox shade
    Melonn 174/24 Soli MA
    Dafunky 170/17 Soli trader
    Dizzastarr 170/18 Trox advie
    Also known as Drimachus or Raljahz or Slashwrist or Pivson

Nerf moderators for moving threads and confuse people
    "Those minutes are an aide-memoire for us. They should not be a reductive record of what happened to have been said, but they should be more a full record of what was intended to have been said. I think that's the more accurate version, don't you?"
    In the Loop
    Pantless since 2009.

“Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever.” ~ Nadine Gordimer

Wasnt talking about C-Dagg at all , now that im talking about it i dont even know how did the reply got into this thread , i was reffering to someone's else advise for RK2 omnis to go to RK1 since they got much more of this and that .... in completely another thread , Nerf moderators for moving threads and confuse people
    Xeriathos combined several of the Side XP threads into one. He probably should have been more clear that he did that.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Quote Originally Posted by Heliost View Post
    sorry to see your point but i've been at the wars since day D when clans went on sugar rush and started taking every base... yeah maybe i was canon folder for most 220s but at least i was there, i keeled some 220 clam nabs, and i did pushed dmg on clams towers/ct... say what?
    so, you were here at the beginning of NW? Whats this day D you speak of?
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

On Topic: For anyone who's helped attack or defend a towersite that is not your own, you should be the first to agree that 0% is an achievement. How big it is depends on how difficult it was to get there. No opposition, no achievement. I feel that 'bragging rights' come when the momentum shifts. What follows is easy as cake. Or pie if you prefer pies.
    Pantless since 2009.

“Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever.” ~ Nadine Gordimer

I don't get the whole "30-day free is killing omnis" thing.. Is it a clan-only offer by any means? Nope.. Plenty of omnis given the same chance to return..

Geez, just admit you got owned hard this time.. plan, regroup, rebuff, take stuff back when you can and possibly take THEM down to 0%. It's doable, you know?
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion
    * Dywas decides to walk away from the soon-to-be sexytime
    <Aiken> lol Dywas, Id make a man of him
    <Lazy> Dywas, i'd go gay for aiken. no lie

Quote Originally Posted by Maxisfix View Post
    Does this mean clan get control over Omni-1 now?, I mean it is the second time we have defeated omni afterall...
    you havent defeated omni, you guys just control the towerfields witch doesent mean you control omni's now

Gratz clanz, but im very sad to not be able to contribute on that :/
    Last edited by Havebulletz; Dec 3rd, 2009 at 08:13:40.
    Punk "Bobogigi" Life 220/30/70 - tank - vid
    Moon "Bobowipe" Queen 220/29/68 - pvm

Quote Originally Posted by bgmongo View Post
    you havent defeated omni, you guys just control the towerfields witch doesent mean you control omni's now
    We defeated omnis in holding the towerfields , Defeating omni as a whole would mean making them leave from server/game , which wouldnt work out too well with already so-dead game population
    Metphyst 220/30 NM MP
    Kyngsize 214/11 Trox shade
    Melonn 174/24 Soli MA
    Dafunky 170/17 Soli trader
    Dizzastarr 170/18 Trox advie
    Also known as Drimachus or Raljahz or Slashwrist or Pivson

We defeated omnis in holding the towerfields , Defeating omni as a whole would mean making them leave from server/game , which wouldnt work out too well with already so-dead game population
    What omnis? There are three of us and we were all grinding hex with our lowbies in med suits.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Gz Clan's, You can remove the match sticks and Sleep now
    Greenpilgrim 220/30/70 Soldier President of Insanity-inc
    Indianazack 220/30/70 Advy <3
    Zackheals 220/30/70 The Doc Equip
    Zackstab 220 Shade, Zack999 218 Trader TS Gimp
    Zackrat 214 Crat, Wacko666 219 Enfo
    Zakz 215 NT ... and many more!!!!!

If we weren't all crazy, we'd just go insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Dywas View Post
    I don't get the whole "30-day free is killing omnis" thing.. Is it a clan-only offer by any means? Nope.. Plenty of omnis given the same chance to return..

Geez, just admit you got owned hard this time.. plan, regroup, rebuff, take stuff back when you can and possibly take THEM down to 0%. It's doable, you know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheree View Post
    On Topic: For anyone who's helped attack or defend a towersite that is not your own, you should be the first to agree that 0% is an achievement. How big it is depends on how difficult it was to get there. No opposition, no achievement.
    Question answer right there. Congratulations for achieving nothing guys! You succefully won the PvT part of the game, let's try the PvP some day, after the free days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Damn nazis
    Edit: No Annarina we're not talking about you this time...

Quote Originally Posted by Neccoz View Post
    let's try the PvP some day
    You should.
    BarginDealer The Trader
    Moretea The Enforcer
    Bahba The Adventurer
    Lesstea The Shade

General Knights of Ka

Quote Originally Posted by -Barg- View Post
    You should.
    It was said PvP, not PvZ.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Klodders View Post
    It was said PvP, not PvZ.
    You mean PvOS? It's Neccoz leading, after all.

PS: yeah I do want Omni to get off their knees too. I would hate to see pvp die out because of this.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    You mean Pv2xSB+3xOS+4xQQ+5xCC? It's Neccoz leading, after all.
    Fixed tbh qft ftw imo tldr ymmv iiuc
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Wow, still clueless people trying to link PVP to Towers? You should know better TBH.

I LOL at Zero achievement for 0%. Anyone that does towers knows that's crap. Oh wait I forgot, there is a double standard there. When Clan do it, it's zerg, cheating and easy, when omni do it, it's skill, tactics and hard work. Right, I get where your coming from now Necc.

BTW, If you want PVP, go to BS or flag up and stand in OA/Borealis/outside BS. If you want side XP, go do towers with your side's zerg.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    Wow, still clueless people trying to link PVP to Towers? You should know better TBH.

I LOL at Zero achievement for 0%. Anyone that does towers knows that's crap. Oh wait I forgot, there is a double standard there. When Clan do it, it's zerg, cheating and easy, when omni do it, it's skill, tactics and hard work. Right, I get where your coming from now Necc.

BTW, If you want PVP, go to BS or flag up and stand in OA. If you want side XP, go do towers with your side's zerg.
    I am quoting what Cheree said. So far, Cheree has always been Clan. And a better Clan than you'll ever be. The point is, with two to three times Omni's number, where exactly is the achievement? You managed 0% with ZERO Omni even trying to take TL1/2 lands. Times have changed, back when Clan did it (Let's just say illegally because I don't intend to flame anyone and don't want my post nerfed) illegally, it would have been an achievement, because battles were hard fought, and if it wasn't for the gas moving around, there would always have been some lowbie TL fights to stop it from happenning.

I know you have a grip against me, Obtenoob, but please, try to open your eyes and realize how little achievement it was. Sure, it remains a first, and it's not your fault that Omni wasn't there to do anything to stop it, but the fact is, Omni didn't. Diminishing the whole thing to "We beat the Player versus TOWERS part of the game", as there have been no defense worth mentioning.

And I wasn't leading, Lupus.

As for Barg, I'm available anytime if you want to teach me what PvP is. Just leave me a PM, I'll log on and gladly learn all your experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Damn nazis
    Edit: No Annarina we're not talking about you this time...

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast