Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Omni Side XP Closing to 0%!!!

At some point to that road to 0%, there was defense of lands and attempts to zerg them back, people making twinks, spending their time organizing and buffing, scouting, farming twink gear etc.. . Zero achievement? That's a pretty strong statement, even to the point of calling it stupid. There is so much more to NW than just shooting a tower, just because you don't care to recognize it doesn't mean it's not there.
    Last edited by Obtena; Dec 3rd, 2009 at 17:50:47.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    Zero achievement? That's a pretty strong statement, even to the point of calling it stupid.
    I strongly agree, considering you cannot point me to a post I made where it had those two words one after the other.

Oh wait, it appears twice in yours, does that make you stupid per your own statement? :/ (It's a question, right? Not insulting you, I wouldn't dare. )
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Damn nazis
    Edit: No Annarina we're not talking about you this time...

And this is where you are wrong. At some point to that road to 0%, there was defense of lands and attempts to zerg them back, people making twinks, spending their time organizing and buffing, scouting, etc.. . Zero achievement? That's a pretty strong statement, even to the point of calling it stupid. There is so much more to NW than just shooting a tower, too bad you don't care to recognize it.
    Seriously, you can't neglect the fact that there was no serious resistance at Omni side, so yes... It's pretty much impressive achievement as setting the book on fire with a flame thrower.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Neccoz View Post
    Question answer right there. Congratulations for achieving nothing guys! You succefully won the PvT part of the game, let's try the PvP some day, after the free days.
    I guess then you wish to argue about semantics then because in English, nothing means zero. Of course I expect these sorts of language 'reversals' from you, even if they are only separated by one forum page. Some people have very short memories.
    Last edited by Obtena; Dec 3rd, 2009 at 17:57:42.

I guess then you wish to argue about semantics then because in English, nothing means zero.
    but then, what is minus one!?

omfg.

Quote Originally Posted by Klodders View Post
    Seriously, you can't neglect the fact that there was no serious resistance at Omni side, so yes... It's pretty much impressive achievement as setting the book on fire with a flame thrower.
    Yes, you would know, because you were there ... I'm not ignoring anything. Even on the few towers battles I could attend, ther was omni resistance, until it ran out, and some of that was not just token. It was good PVP.

TBH, minimalize it all you wish. It happened twice now. I love all the new excuses i'm reading. Everytime it happens, it's more and more pathetic.
    Last edited by Obtena; Dec 3rd, 2009 at 17:58:55.

It happened twice now.
    I rest my case.
    Damn nazis

Yes, you would know, because you were there ...
    Sure I was there, then I left when I couldn't find enough blue dots on the map.

I'm not ignoring anything. Even on the few towers battles I could attend, ther was omni resistance, until it ran out, and some of that was not just token. It was good PVP.
    Yeah, I actually believe you on this one, because you never had any better then this.

TBH, minimalize it all you wish. It happened twice now. I love all the new excuses i'm reading.
    Yes, great achievements. First one happened because clan used exploits, second one happened because there was no one left to fight with.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

lol @ unobjectivity.

NW/Tara/BS/Pvp advantage come and go, and both side suffer from today population.

now we got our good time and enjoy it for many reasons (2006 bans, SB unbalance moreover 2007 OS, OT spyes and lowbie moles opening 200+ fields, ...).

so just humbly declare "GG" when you did your best : good player also learn from losing (& i die so much in Pvp that i can tell !).

see you there for more fun.
    Bitnykk/Bittorrent - young RL of AP & old emissary of CODE

Yes, great achievements. First one happened because clan used exploits, second one happened because there was no one left to fight with.
    Honestly, I doubt you can name a better faction-wide achievement. The only thing I see here is "BOO HOO, I'm on a losing side". The ironic side is that this is originating from omni this time around. We don't even need to make threads to bait you guys, you're doing it yourselves. If all this lack of achievement truly didn't matter to you at all, you and your other faction collegues would simply ignore it.
    Last edited by Obtena; Dec 3rd, 2009 at 19:12:08.

I rest my case.
    You're case being what? If it's such a nothing achievement, omni should have been able to do it multiple more times than clans without lifting a finger, especially since you guys are more skilled and have better tactics.

KK you are in denial, I get it. Seriously, I do get it. It's textbook.

If all this lack of achievement truly didn't matter to you at all, you and your other faction collegues would simply ignore it.
    That's the most retarded thing I ever heard. You amongst a lot of others were replying all the same when Omni brought clans to 0.8%, and it was the same crap the other side around, so please, don't pretend it's a one way story. Fact is, it was too easy because Clans were lacking the motivation to even defend (And Mrpback wasn't there to do all the Clan faction's work as he has always done), and the same happenned here. So either you are the biggest hypocrit of the century, or you just have a selective memory.
    Damn nazis

Yes, you would know, because you were there ...
    Been to every tl7 war that was happening while I was online in the past months and never saw any of the chars in your sig

Just sayin
    Nelle, RK2 Clan Keeper
    Triskweline, RK2 Clan NT
    Zubrus, Grumpy Old Crat

That's the most retarded thing I ever heard. You amongst a lot of others were replying all the same when Omni brought clans to 0.8%, and it was the same crap the other side around, so please, don't pretend it's a one way story. Fact is, it was too easy because Clans were lacking the motivation to even defend (And Mrpback wasn't there to do all the Clan faction's work as he has always done), and the same happenned here. So either you are the biggest hypocrit of the century, or you just have a selective memory.
    Difference is that no one on clan side dismissed it as a nothing achievement, unlike yourself, so i'm not seeing the hypocrisy. Fact is that all this side XP does seem to matter to the people that posted, clan, omni, then and now ... and now you're claiming it's not. Yeah, i'm a complete hypocrite.
    Last edited by Obtena; Dec 3rd, 2009 at 19:27:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Triskweline View Post
    Been to every tl7 war that was happening while I was online in the past months and never saw any of the chars in your sig

Just sayin
    hahahaha more people to <3
    Damn nazis

Just sayin
    Towers are irrelevant didn't you get the Obtememo?
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Just sayin
    Good stuff. Maybe you should have some wars when i'm online so I can go? Oh right, timers determine that, not my gametime. Let me know exactly how many wars over how many days that's been exactly? You also don't know all my characters. I have many more than listed in sig, so maybe it doesn't occur to you that i'm even there on one, or not even ingame. I guess you didn't think of those things really.

You know, just sayin ... BTW, how many wars you been at while you were not playing the game? None of them? OK, I guess we understand eachother rather well then, pretty hard to war when you aren't ingame.
    Last edited by Obtena; Dec 3rd, 2009 at 19:25:06.

pretty hard to war when you aren't ingame.
    Pretty hard to talk about something that you didn't attend...

Just sayin....
    _thespoon_
    adv19x1x4x
    _hateful_
    nt1651749

This just means that Omni had an "anti-achievement" that is equally worth calling out on LoR. If you don't fight back, expect more sand in your eyes

PS. No, ofc I wasn't there, THIS IS FORUMS!

Quote Originally Posted by Daspoon View Post
    Pretty hard to talk about something that you didn't attend...

Just sayin....
    I wasn't talking about it. I didn't make the reference and you haven't a clue what I do in-game and neither does Twisk. I do see side XP when I log ingame though.
    Last edited by Obtena; Dec 3rd, 2009 at 19:39:55.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast