Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Thread: Omni Side XP Closing to 0%!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    The only thing I see here is "BOO HOO, I'm on a losing side".
    I saw no towers crying yet. They are the losing side, right?
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    At some point to that road to 0%, there was defense of lands and attempts to zerg them back, people making twinks, spending their time organizing and buffing, scouting, farming twink gear etc.. . Zero achievement? That's a pretty strong statement, even to the point of calling it stupid. There is so much more to NW than just shooting a tower, just because you don't care to recognize it doesn't mean it's not there.
    To be fair, Necc didn't quote me fully. I do think the road to 0% is an achievement, but not the end result.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheree View Post
    I feel that 'bragging rights' come when the momentum shifts. What follows is easy as cake. Or pie if you prefer pies.
    Omni have shifted the tide numerous times, as did clan. Only, Clan have never really given up to the same degree that Omnis have. (Or Omni never pushed their advantage to the point of reaching 0%) Why should anyone, no reason to imo, except for a milestone goal that's just a pretty number.
    Last edited by Cheree; Dec 3rd, 2009 at 19:42:20.
    Pantless since 2009.

“Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever.” ~ Nadine Gordimer

Quote Originally Posted by Cheree View Post
    To be fair, Necc didn't quote me fully. I do think the road to 0% is an achievement, but not the end result.

Omni have shifted the tide numerous times, as did clan. Only, Clan have never really given up to the same degree that Omnis have.
    Yes, I have selectively quoted, that's true. And yes, I do agree that the fact Clans didn't give up as Omni did IS the achievement. Making nobody hit 0% isn't to my eyes though. Just like taking all the towers summer 2008 with Soul wasn't an achievement, because apart from Thell not being in his main org, we had nobody to fight.

So if that is what you meant, Cherry, I do agree that the fact Clans turned the cards in their favor is sort of an achievement, even though once again, it had to happen during yet another 30 free days. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Damn nazis
    Edit: No Annarina we're not talking about you this time...

Quote Originally Posted by bitnykk View Post
    lol @ unobjectivity.

NW/Tara/BS/Pvp advantage come and go, and both side suffer from today population.

now we got our good time and enjoy it for many reasons (2006 bans, SB unbalance moreover 2007 OS, OT spyes and lowbie moles opening 200+ fields, ...).

so just humbly declare "GG" when you did your best : good player also learn from losing (& i die so much in Pvp that i can tell !).

see you there for more fun.
    You really need quite a few things to get happy it seems.
    ᖧ-Flynicist-ᖨ
    Grenade

Rushing where angels fear to tread.

This is more of an achievment for omni's imo.

We gave up.

We have 0%.

Couldnt have done it with(out) US!
    _thespoon_
    adv19x1x4x
    _hateful_
    nt1651749

..aaaand I think we're about done discussing anything useful here.
    Advisor Xeriathos
    Bug Hunters Department
    Public Forums Moderator
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Forums Social Guidelines

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112