Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Omni Side XP Closing to 0%!!!

clan messed up i would have kept us @ .25 side xp so i would be able to crush at any time but nope you guys are greedy. Hope you guys got your screen shots and all that jazz because it will not stay 0 % for to long 1-2 days if they are lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    I guess this is the newest excuse. It's boring.
    lil example for you "Neutnet: "LFM OMNIS TO TL5 BS GET YOUR VP's [Random clanner]"
    same goes for tl7 pvp or tl2 you name it, so your telling that omni and clans got, same mutch players? wakeup dont trust on the auno stats they are bit out of date. Ofc clans wont admit it cause they think that they are better than omnis or neuts.. {Removed.}
    Last edited by Xeriathos; Dec 2nd, 2009 at 21:19:39. Reason: {Edited by Xeriathos: removed exploit discussion/accusations.}

Gz to clan having more people than omni and the flaws in FC game mechanics for unbalanced pvp. Cya at the tower fields.

Quote Originally Posted by illork View Post
    Gz to clan having more people than omni and the flaws in FC game mechanics for unbalanced pvp. Cya at the tower fields.
    Nooo that is Clans argument for losing :P

Quote Originally Posted by bgmongo View Post
    yeye, you nabs got more ppl than omni side it's been proven allready i hope things will turn around when your free month players go away again you can be proud of your selfs for now
    Excuse of the century, right here.
    {Removed.}
    Strange, never saw you posting about this while omni held all tl7...
    Last edited by Xeriathos; Dec 2nd, 2009 at 21:20:37. Reason: {Edited by Xeriathos: removed moderated material.}
    Fastest Contact: Northadvncd "Agptaxi" Bankterminal
    Created: 2005-08-07 The AGP Cancelled: 2012-02-11
    AGPSHADOWMA2202568[P][E] AGPSHADOOMNT2142650[P][E]
    AGPECKOSOL1502049[P] AGPATLASDOC1502023[P]
    JURKENF150207[P][P2] JWRKENF270207 JUURKMP600614[P] HANZELSOL1001028[P]

Quote Originally Posted by bgmongo View Post
    lil example for you "Neutnet: "LFM OMNIS TO TL5 BS GET YOUR VP's [Random clanner]"
    same goes for tl7 pvp or tl2 you name it, so your telling that omni and clans got, same mutch players? wakeup dont trust on the auno stats they are bit out of date. Ofc clans wont admit it cause they think that they are better than omnis or neuts.. {Removed.
    half the wars this week omni out numberd us, we just had better callers and pvpers.
    @bs omni tend to leave alot faster when they lose since they only do bs for vps

{Removed.}
    Last edited by Xeriathos; Dec 2nd, 2009 at 21:21:33. Reason: {Edited by Xeriathos: removed moderated material + answer.}
    Styxian MP overlord of Rk2

DEVIL INSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by X-Styx-X View Post
    half the wars this week omni out numberd us, we just had better callers and pvpers.

{Removed.}
    Shhh styx! Omni couldn't be bothered with trivial things like the 'truth' and 'strategy'.
    Last edited by Xeriathos; Dec 2nd, 2009 at 21:21:58. Reason: {Edited by Xeriathos: removed moderated material.}

[QUOTE=X-Styx-X;5674576]half the wars this week omni out numberd us, we just had better callers and pvpers.

That is a lie, cuz i have clan spies in clanside1 (yes dirty tricks)

Oh wow. Seriously ... If there is any flaw in NW, it's in omni favour. Simply amazing.
    Last edited by Obtena; Dec 2nd, 2009 at 12:40:27.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

I think there is a wider issue here than just a seasonal thing (In 5 years I've never seen it this bad).

So here's some generalisations that I think will explain what's going on and why so few players go to towers (on all sides, but particularly Omni at present):

Omni - Older players, drawn to Omni because of the safety of a big corporate
    Clan - Younger players, dreamers and idealists ready to take on the system

PvM - predicatable, regular rewards that can't be taken away, slower paced, low death rate
    PvP - chaos, no substantial real rewards except for e-peen, fast paced , lots of rezzing

PvP dominant players - get bored in PvM, like the banter/flaming that goes back and forth between factions
    PvM dominant players - scared of PvP, don't like constant rezzing, don't have the kit to kill or survive against PvP twinks

See a pattern here?

Also, not having any PvP twinks, when I have tried to join in at towers/Tara/whatever, I get 1) lost, 2) pwned, 3) frustrated, 4) no help, 5) a lot of time in rezz, 6) a face full of e-peen (yuk!).

I'm not the only PvM player in this position. There was a time when the likes of Worb tried to help PvMers join in the PvP by giving us some training etc but that seemed to die out. I don't know if there's any sort of co-operation and training on the Clan or Neut sides; If there it it may explain recent events.

Either Side XP has to be uncoupled from Towers so that PvM and PvP can live in their own worlds, or PvPers need to help PvMers feel more welcome and not just treat them as cannon fodder.

Or.... maybe PvM mob killing contributes credits to the upkeep of tower sites... make the two even more closely related so the PvPers don't feel they are propping up the PvMers side XP and getting nothing back.

Constructive thoughts?

P.S. Sorry to Neutrals for ignoring them for a large part of this. Also I do not mean these generalisations to apply to everyone, just a large proportion, hence the careful use of that word.
    Last edited by Fishpaste; Dec 2nd, 2009 at 12:47:37.
    Fishpaste - 220 Fixer (RK2)

Quote Originally Posted by Bighealz View Post
    Hope you guys got your screen shots and all that jazz because it will not stay 0 % for to long 1-2 days if they are lucky.
    Wonder for how long did you have to brainstorm to figure all that out.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Fishpaste View Post
    Omni - Older players, drawn to Omni because of the safety of a big corporate
    Clan - Younger players, dreamers and idealists ready to take on the system
    I think that generalization on it's own kind of ruins the post. It's nice to say and all that, but the fact is that when you start, you're not really introduces to the large enterprising omni, or the unlawful pot-smoking clans. It's just 2 words, clan and omni, red and blue. When I joined, I just liked the sound of "clan" over the word "omni". Nothing more to it.
    And there are absolutely, every type of player on both sides. I'm clan, and I can tell you the majority aren't a bunch of fiends. Just like I'm sure all of omni don't have dentures. There are some on both sides.
    Quote Originally Posted by Racatti View Post
    Wonder for how long did you have to brainstorm to figure all that out.
    I love the "only way to go is up" things they keep saying.
    Last edited by AGPEcko; Dec 2nd, 2009 at 12:44:03.

Quote Originally Posted by AGPEcko View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UQEl9oZNio

Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

Quote Originally Posted by AGPEcko View Post
    Shhh styx! Omni couldn't be bothered with trivial things like the 'truth' and 'strategy'.
    Truth...this is LoR...are you serious?

This is the spot for groundless accusations, generalizations and overall virtual stupidity at its finest. Your post...and mine, for that matter, are two perfect examples of that.

Oh, and I am not even going to comment on strategy beyond laughing at you for suggesting that and PvP in AO go hand-in-hand. Prof, twink, zerg, sure, but not strategy.

Gratz to all Clan who set Omni side xp at 0%. The cool thing about something like that is, even if you never been to a single tower fight, you can enjoy it and taunt someone on the other side who comes out as if it was their life...oh wait...did I just make a point...in LoR...bad Omni!
    Liamboru 220 Engineer - Brianboru 220 Soldier - Padraigboru 150 Soldier - Tadghboru 60 Engineer - Cormacboru 15 Engineer
    ...and ofc, the army of buff hoes
    ------------------------------------
    PvPDood: Hey, come back and duel me again, I hardly ever get to fight a gimp like you! - Get a /tell like that and it sort of makes you want to evaluate what you thought was a twink!

Walker
    : Anarchy! Anarchy! Anarchy! Anarchy!
    Texas Ranger
    : I don't even know what that means, but I love it!

where else we gonna go ?

Are you saying Clans are gonna do the unthinkable? MAKE OMNI GO INTO THE NEGATIVES!! OHH NOEzzz.

But yeah this has been good fun guys made my class go by hella fast i hope it is still 0 % by the time i log on so i can roll a clan and Walk around bor taking 0% Screen shots infront of omnis

1. Clan Pop>Omni Pop
    2. Clan twink pop > omni twink pop
    {Removed.}
    pop = Population thought i would specify for you AGPeko as you seem to have problem seeing the obvious.
    Last edited by Xeriathos; Dec 2nd, 2009 at 21:26:40. Reason: {Edited by Xeriathos: removed exploit accusations.}

1. Clan Pop>Omni Pop
    {Removed.}
    pop = Population thought i would specify for you AGPeko as you seem to have problem seeing the obvious.
    Clan > Omni ?
    Last edited by Xeriathos; Dec 2nd, 2009 at 21:27:11. Reason: {Edited by Xeriathos: removed moderated material.}

1. Clan Pop>Omni Pop
    {Removed.}
    1 alr said ONMNI had more then CLAN these last few tl7 wars except the last 2 , i was at all of them
    2 most tl3 wars lately where a zerg of CD tl3's vs like 2ish from DI who would go and wipe them all
    {Removed.}

just be nice and say GZ
    try harder next time
    Last edited by Xeriathos; Dec 2nd, 2009 at 21:27:45. Reason: {Edited by Xeriathos: removed moderated material+answer.}
    Styxian MP overlord of Rk2

DEVIL INSIDE

You sure /care a lot.
    RK2
    Boem 220/30 Opi Agent
    Geseeff 165/20 Soli NT
    Animalsk 170/21 Soli ranged adv
    Geseeff2 150/20 Soli Agent

Surovi1: enf dead in like 10 secunds
    Toxicrush: show me
    Surovi1: i no time for that

Are you saying Clans are gonna do the unthinkable? MAKE OMNI GO INTO THE NEGATIVES!! OHH NOEzzz.
    We just like to chain-gank 4-hours flagged ommers
    Make WAR, not love!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast