Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Omni Side XP Closing to 0%!!!

A big gratz is due here it seems.

Now, the interesting part is to see how it is gonna evolve once the 30 free days will be over. Or in other words : can clan keep their prize without the players who actually left the game.

In the midtime : /me bows
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

Ah common, don't tell me all clans will be gone at the end of the 30 free days... do you all live in cardboards or something?
    There are no problem that an absence of solution could'nt solve

Wielder of the "IWin" button.

Quote Originally Posted by Neccoz View Post
    {Removed.}
    We are not talking about gank, but zerg assist and leading skills here.

Whatever the toon or how you gank something, Bruce's motivation, willpower, leadership, goals... makes all the diff in tl7 NW.
    Last edited by Xeriathos; Dec 2nd, 2009 at 21:31:05. Reason: {Edited by Xeriathos: removed moderated material.}
    Dark1947 220 / 30 Fixer 1rst fixer AI 30 on Rimor

Advisor of Devil Inside : still looking for new players and pvpers... More info at Devil Inside website here

Actualité Geek et High-Tech Place4Geek.com

Fixer Guides : Low HP setup, PvP and reflects-
    ----------------Tips & Tricks for PVP with your fixer against all profs
    ----------------QL 300 AI eye without burden & without gunship

Quote Originally Posted by Dark1947 View Post
    We are not talking about gank, but zerg assist and leading skills here.

Whatever the toon or how you gank something, Bruce's motivation, willpower, leadership, goals... makes all the diff in tl7 NW.
    Finally, a Clan steps forward to say what they always denied. I was told so often that Bruce was nothing more than a nutty that doesn't sleep, but that Clans didn't need him. You just cleared the whole Messiah story up. ANd since he's there thanks to 30 free days, we all know why Omni is at 0%!

{Removed.}
    Last edited by Xeriathos; Dec 2nd, 2009 at 21:32:06. Reason: {Edited by Xeriathos: removed accusation.}
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Damn nazis
    Edit: No Annarina we're not talking about you this time...

Quote Originally Posted by Neccoz View Post
    Finally, a Clan steps forward to say what they always denied. I was told so often that Bruce was nothing more than a nutty that doesn't sleep, but that Clans didn't need him. You just cleared the whole Messiah story up. ANd since he's there thanks to 30 free days, we all know why Omni is at 0%!

{Removed.}
    By Whatever the toon i mean his MA or his SOLD what are you talking about ?
    Last edited by Xeriathos; Dec 2nd, 2009 at 21:32:20. Reason: {Edited by Xeriathos: removed moderated material.}

Advisor of Devil Inside : still looking for new players and pvpers... More info at Devil Inside website here

i think its more fun to actually lose the towers and then take them back a few times a year (does 1 count as a few?) then just defending for 1 month after whitch the opposite faction gives up till they get twice their number at that time and zerg everything.

and... bruce needs a representative statue in the middle of oa, then omni needs the ability to OS there, for all those faithful clans that come to /pray or /bow there

on a more serious note, gz clans, but i dont think it will last for a long time.
    Been here, done this...
    Time to move on...

Congratulations Clan. Quite an acheivement.
    First time I recall my side bonus (Neutral) being greater than Omni.

just be nice and say GZ
    try harder next time

In no way am i saying that this is not a great accomplishment. I am just saying that ofc you guys are going to eventually take it when you guys have more people and more pvpers. 2 /= 1

and gratz

damn zombie

Quote Originally Posted by Phyxrphyxr View Post

Congratulations Clan. Quite an acheivement.
    First time I recall my side bonus (Neutral) being greater than Omni.

now this is insulting!
    (its the second time omni goes to 0% since i play btw )
    Been here, done this...
    Time to move on...

Quote Originally Posted by Khrystanna View Post
    now this is insulting!
    (its the second time omni goes to 0% since i play btw )
    Then try to take clans down to 0% side xp should be an interesting goal no ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bighealz View Post
    just be nice and say GZ
    try harder next time

In no way am i saying that this is not a great accomplishment. I am just saying that ofc you guys are going to eventually take it when you guys have more people and more pvpers. 2 /= 1

and gratz

damn zombie

Gone to the neccoz institute of measurements I see.
    BarginDealer The Trader
    Moretea The Enforcer
    Bahba The Adventurer
    Lesstea The Shade

General Knights of Ka

Quote Originally Posted by Dark1947 View Post
    Then try to take clans down to 0% side xp should be an interesting goal no ?
    i have no problem with high lvl pvp, but i have 0 interest in low lvl pvp (what is below tl5), so if it was up to me, side xp would be like 2/3 clan and 1/3 omni, and probably this is the reason why im not one of the so called "key" players.
    Been here, done this...
    Time to move on...

The real challenge is trying to know why their determination about that is so big. This kind of was is so old that most gave up all their interest trying to hold the control of a faction in a dead (or changing) game and they probably learnt more things than the rest of the tower fighters.
    Last edited by Flynicist; Dec 2nd, 2009 at 15:23:28.
    ᖧ-Flynicist-ᖨ
    Grenade

Rushing where angels fear to tread.

Quote Originally Posted by Khrystanna View Post
    i think its more fun to actually lose the towers and then take them back a few times a year (does 1 count as a few?) then just defending for 1 month after whitch the opposite faction gives up till they get twice their number at that time and zerg everything.
    I'm affraid there won't be any retail anymore, determination is so low, so is the level caring of the rest of omnis still playing this is just like beating a pre-historic dead horse.
    ᖧ-Flynicist-ᖨ
    Grenade

Rushing where angels fear to tread.

Quote Originally Posted by Flynicist View Post
    The real challenge is trying to know why their determination about that is so big.
    isnt pvm what ppl strive for on rk2?

i mean they must have a nice xp bonus!

Summary of this thread (and the other one) for people who can't be bothered to read, or got a headache trying:

Clanners: lolz ur towaz at 0%, datz almost az low az my ingrish exam score
    Omnis: lolz u r sad, we have epic hexcuse, and my ingrish iz even worze dan urz
    Yoda2003: strong with you is the side xp! Now gank people I shall, thought I PVP could not you did, this a clever disguise was, soon will you me see around with a lightsaber jumping like in Episode 2!
    Necc and Dark: allons faire le drama francophone, oui oui!
    {Removed.}
    Last edited by Xeriathos; Dec 2nd, 2009 at 22:02:09. Reason: {Edited by Xeriathos: removed exploit accusation.}

I think there are like 5 people omni side with accounts set up for NW. aka twinks at each TL....

I do know of a few people whom are working on making them....but kinda takes awhile to farm out 7 sets of combined lawlz...
    _thespoon_
    adv19x1x4x
    _hateful_
    nt1651749

Well, you claim he's so terrible, yet he's part of the reason for the current activity and success of clan NW. I guess it's that same thinking that makes omni proclaiming having 0% side XP. Is that the newest group hug therapy on the Omni side to celebrate failure?
    Last edited by Obtena; Dec 2nd, 2009 at 15:45:55.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Thumbs up

GJ Rk-2 clanners...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

Carjoy, that was the most amazing summary i have ever read. You are awesome.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast