Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bots of AO

Post Bots of AO

I have not been able to find a list of bots that can help you in your everyday life in AO.
    Can you please help me to make a list?
    I will put it up as an AOU guide, when we have a good list (and I have time)

Information bots
    • /tell Recipenet Recipe Quest-guides and tradeskill recipies
    • /tell Recipebot Recipe Quest-guides and tradeskill recipies
    • /tell Helpbot Help Tells you the lvl and profession of a person, also has a lot of other features like rolling random numbers.
    • /tell Amwbot about Atlantean Market Watch
    • /tell Gridbot Playing The song currently played by GSP
    • /tell Itemsbot 50 carb [RK1] /tell Itemsnet 50 carb [RK2] tradeskill recipies

Raid bots
    • Campalot RK1 Omni/Neut www.campalot.info to join
    • Tnet RK1 Tower Bot
    • iRAID register RK1 PvM Bot
    • dustfront RK1 PvM Bot lvl 205+ Speaking to any of the leaders or admins works, you can just ask any member of the bot to check who's online
    • sector42, east42, west42 north42 RK2 PvM bot-network for 42 http://sec42.net/
    • neutnet: RK2 global message bot, Raid, PVP, shoppinghttp://neutnet.rk2.at
    • /tell tarabot !join RK2 Omni Tara bot
    • pvpnet: RK2 omni pvp bot
    • cameloot: RK2 clan tara bot

Chat bots
    • /tell twinknet !join RK2 Omni Pvp twink bot
    • infonet: RK2 clan info bot
    • Elitenet: RK2 Don't know if this bot is still around, but it's a bot similar to neutnet.
    • /tell Channel42 !join RK1 RolePlaying
    • /tell NRPB !join RK2 RolePlaying
    • Neutnet RK2 shopping-bot & raid invites
    • /tell AARP !join RK2 RolePlaying OOC
    • /tell bangbot !admins /tell <admin name> Please can I join bangbot RK?? Purpose: ???

Kind Regards
    -Ariensky
    Last edited by ArienSky; May 27th, 2010 at 15:04:15.
    Humankind can not gain anything, without first giving something in return.
    To obtain; something of equal value must be lost.
    That is the 1st law of equivalent exchange

Rubi-Ka needs: a nickel statue of an astronaut pointing at the sky
    With the description / plate saying:
    When the stars burn out and I find I lack the strength to continue...one of YOU wil pick up the flag and carry it forward.
    This really isn't a corporate product anymore...it belongs to all of us. Where it goes it up to us.

RK1:

Tnet (Tower Bot)
    iRAID (!PTS PvM Bot)
    RK1
    "Send Pics Plz". Meta-Wha? Noodz plz. 83/8.
    "Eye Makeshiz Foryou". Pimpin' Eng Of Doom. he's the SHIZ. 174/18.
    "Jack Grafter Torrence". I Like To Boom Boom Booooom. 220/zomg. AI30! .

RK2
    "Perk Grafter Reset". 216/22. RK2's Retired Bukkake Doc. idle since 2007.
    "Perk Graftor Reset". 142/15. RK2's Retired Pvp Doc idle since 2006

Hmm a few from RK2:

Neutnet general "spam" bot, shopping, raid invites, nodrops etc.
    Otnews less used omni-side bot.

sector42, east42, west42 north42 bot-network for 42

will add more later...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

As far as i know its Recipebot not Recipenet, for the quests and recipes

A note: please include how to get access, if there is a website to sign up on, what the /tell command is etc. I do not know it, so I guess others will have the same issue
    Quote Originally Posted by Metafly7 View Post
    I will check again when I write the article, but recipebot is down most of the time, at least when I made the AriensGUI..
    Recipebot has a lot of good guides, that recipenet does not have, but it also has a lot of spam, and as mentioned, is (or was?) rather unreliable.

I appreciate your feedback and share your concern; recipebot indeed was great once.

Kind Regards
    -Ariensky
    Humankind can not gain anything, without first giving something in return.
    To obtain; something of equal value must be lost.
    That is the 1st law of equivalent exchange

Rubi-Ka needs: a nickel statue of an astronaut pointing at the sky
    With the description / plate saying:
    When the stars burn out and I find I lack the strength to continue...one of YOU wil pick up the flag and carry it forward.
    This really isn't a corporate product anymore...it belongs to all of us. Where it goes it up to us.

http://aorecipenet.com/

The person who runs recipenet also runs a website for it. One of the main reasons being to add recipe's\guides not currently supplied on recipenet. So if you have used recipenet recently and noticed a recipe not listed, please head to the site join up and start adding recipe's.
    "I detest sleep. I've got better things to do." -JTHM-

So bitter and filled with ash. I would enjoy your tears, if they didn't turn to dust at my touch.

/tell twinknet !join - Omni Pvp twink bot rk2
    /tell tarabot !join - Omni Tara bot rk2.
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by ArienSky View Post
    A note: please include how to get access, if there is a website to sign up on, what the /tell command is etc. I do not know it, so I guess others will have the same issue

I will check again when I write the article, but recipebot is down most of the time, at least when I made the AriensGUI..
    Recipebot has a lot of good guides, that recipenet does not have, but it also has a lot of spam, and as mentioned, is (or was?) rather unreliable.

I appreciate your feedback and share your concern; recipebot indeed was great once.

Kind Regards
    -Ariensky
    Just FYI.. I run RecipeNET. The RecipeBOT database was offered up to the public by the owner just before it was taken down. I have added many new recipes and redesigned the recipes to include images, which hopefully makes it easier to read. The helpbot guys ended up resurrecting recipeBOT, but IMO it's an old out-of-date version. RecipeNET FTW :P

Also, if you would like to help to update the RecipeNET database with new guides.. I would very much welcome the help. Please join aorecipenet.com if you are interested in doing that.

.. finally, Budabot is back at budabot.com, and is currently being worked on by Lucier. We have discussed the possibility of merging recipenet into budabot as a module.. so that might happen in the future.. but for now, why not drop in at http://budabot.com and register your support

Quote Originally Posted by Metafly7 View Post
    Both are available at this time. Both offer recipes. Always check both if you are unsure and take the bot where you like the layout better.
    First small fat Engi on RK1 who danced ballet in Red Twil Thigh High Boots in front of an Advy and got pronounced to greatness almost instantly.

Afreng (220/30/70 engineer) Alfora
    Keepitsimple Exploratia Malpora Osmosa Tunneleffect Eccegratia Littleboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Or, well, that's how it's supposed to work. ;P

Now, I've been looking for the TL 7 war/tara bots on RK 1, until I came across this. Nice thread!
    Apologise - 220/22/65 Soldier
    Apologi - 170/9/29 Trader
    Eliminatorka - 150/9/29 Bureaucrat
    Cobolx - 150/5/9 MP
    Verssus - 74/6/9 Fixer

oh yeah .. forgot about dustfront. Raid bot on RK1. AFAIK you need to be invited into it.. and i dont really know anyone who can arrange this.. maybe someone can drop some names of people to speak to about being invited into this bot.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainZerO View Post
    oh yeah .. forgot about dustfront. Raid bot on RK1. AFAIK you need to be invited into it.. and i dont really know anyone who can arrange this.. maybe someone can drop some names of people to speak to about being invited into this bot.
    Speaking to any of the leaders or admins works, you can just ask any member of the bot to check who's online, the bot has a level 205+ requirement to join.
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Itemsbot and/or Itemsnet on RK2. Provide the popular !items service but no prefix needed. I.e. /tell itemsnet 50 carb one of these has been down for quite some time.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Bangbot 101:

/tell bangbot !admins
    <read result>
    /tell <admin name> Please can I join bangbot

[from OOC]
    since /tell bangbot join Really Doesn't Work(tm).

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainZerO View Post
    The helpbot guys ended up resurrecting recipeBOT, but IMO it's an old out-of-date version.
    No, we haven't really gotten Recipebot back up. It's being run by Baexn. Not me. :P So I'm not sure what's going on with that project.

In regards to the itemsbot/itemsnet... itemsbot is online on all dimensions as far as I know. If there are any issues with it's connectivity, please let me know. We are working on getting a link to the items database that Xyphos is currently running.

Hope that clears up some questions.

Happy Holidays all.

Naturalistic
    Naturalistic -- 220/30 Doctor (Eternalist)
    Achillesma - 191/20 Martial Artist (Testlive Toon)
    ---------------------------------------------------
    http://forums.vhabot.net
    http://code.vhabot.net/trac/vhabot
    Helpbot Owner and Maintainer.
    Vhabot Developer and Project Administrator

rk2:
    pvpnet: omi pvp bot
    cameloot: clan tara bot
    neutnet: global message bot
    infonet: clan info bot
    Elitenet: Don't know if this bot is still around, but it's a bot similar to neutnet.
    Knights of Ka
    The Elysium Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Einstein said, there's two things that are infinite.. the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe.

Recipebot is back to live with new feature and recipe. feel free to use report command to help me getting this bot better.

iraid is
    /tell iraid register it registers you automatically

This should be stickied. ^^
    **Proud Squad Commander of Nightmares End**

Aeirilys - 220 Doc RK2
    Spiritofsnow - 150 Sol RK2
    Oniaikido - 98 Leveling Up MA RK2

[ Rebel for Life ]~[ Clan 'til Death ]

Just to add some info for pair of RK2 bots, both Sector42 and Neutnet are run by Zacix, but I've been somewhat active with both of them. Hope this helps other Rimorians!

Neutnet:
    Neutnet is a mass-message network having channels for different events, including raids and PvP, as well as its own shopping channels. Neutnet is open to all the factions.

We got forums at http://neutnet.rk2.at/, feel free to register and ask questions and suggest improvements there.

• Ingame rules and help: /tell Neutnet !help
    • Registering to the bot: /tell Neutnet !register
    • Checking your status: /tell Neutnet !status
    • List of moderators: /tell Neutnet !admins

Sector42
    Sector42 with its slave-bots, East42, North42 and West42, form the Sector42 raiding network currently used on Rimor. Sector42 forums are available at http://sec42.net/

Raids are usually announced in Neutnet PvM channel, as well as sometimes they are posted to scheduled raids when planned beforehand.

Last edited by Mireiawen; May 26th, 2010 at 03:13:52.
    Mireiawen Rose, 215/30/70 neut fixer, setup RK2
    Mireiwen Rose, 220/27/62 neut MA trader/tradeskiller, setup RK2
    Miraiwen Rose, 220/30/70 neut SMG soldier, setup RK2
    Miraeawen Rose, 220/27/70 neut MP, setup RK2
    Mireiaieawen Rose, 220/30/69 neut tank, RK2
    +bunch of others in Rose family...

President of Neutral Warriors | Neutnet mod | Mireiawen.net

Got superior pewpew or nerfbat? But it looks ugly, or you are just plain bored with everyone going around with same? Bump for Weapon Remodeling and get your unique looks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast