Thread: sub ql 250 base NCUs

sub ql 250 base NCUs

Where do these drop? Random in neretva?

Been a while since I've given a damn, but Mitaar and Vortexx used to drop (many) base NCU's with QL's as low as QL200, but usually a lot closer to QL300.

Then in a patch that adjusted droprates on things, they kind of disappeared. But remained on 12-man of all things, and not dropping as low. (Probably purely because DX would be level 300. Interpolation formula for loot items).

Now they're quite uncommon and actually bordering on valuable - because people want to make mems that don't finish at QL300, or from low QL cells even though they will end up QL300.

So now. As to where low base NCU's come from... Nowhere really. It seems DX is the only source for the bases. Or bugging someone who got bored of LOX 3 days after it was released (late February) and thus has backpack after backpack of base NCU's. They're sitting on gold and they don't know it! (And probably don't care. )
    Gone. Total Levels: 3993 AI Levels: 343. Gear: 200-220B

damn funcom for taking measures against ql 300 ofab on tl5 toons :<

Necro! But really, i've seen a recent increase in shops of under 240 mems, is it a coincidence or they are droping somewhere?
    Fumbling Ydernola Fingers - Lvl 220 / 25 / 68 NT Equip
    Dragon Thleed Slayer - Lvl 220 / 28 / 70 Doctor - Equip
    Agro Magy Magnet 220 / 30 / 70 Soldier Equip (Ungimping in progress)
    The Xopxop Machine - Luvchild - Lvl 174 / 19 Advie Equip
    Apparatchikk 174/16 Crat
    Belchior 220 / 16 Keeper

And 8 more unfinished projects...

President of Asgard & Midgard

Quote Originally Posted by Ydernola View Post
    Necro! But really, i've seen a recent increase in shops of under 240 mems, is it a coincidence or they are droping somewhere?
    Though I've got no real idea, perhaps it's because people caught on to their "value" since they're not dropping anymore and have thus decided to shop them.

Did some canyon mobs not drop these as well? I sort of recall that happening at LoX launch... Or is it just the cells?
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

canyon mobs seem to only drop cells, farmed that place for nearly a week for pistol cells since even offering 20m on shopping didnt net -any-.

Lowbie xan ncus drop rarely from mitaar/vortexx, got 3 from there for sure during the summer. Lowest was a 234 and just a few weeks ago waha got a 252 so... Tho i think i got all of em from vort? i dont remember, did both of those instances for friends forever.

12m drops lower ql items, as low as ql 230 or so, its just a matter of luck.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

I got a couple ql 230ish ones yesterday from vort and mitaar. Its just random.
    R.I.P. AO
    Quote Originally Posted by quitter187 View Post

And I got a few leets off yesterday on said poster, not random.
    Solidstriker 220 Soldier- Pewpew Galore | Markerz 220 Engineer- Widowmaker
    Speedyadvy 165 Adventurer- PvP Gimp | Cruellia 164 Bureaucrat - Puppies!
    Nerf 219 Agent - From the Shadows | Swishswash 157 Fixer - Vector Tap
    Northaurora 85 Nano-Technician - Shimmering Light