Thread: I'm tired of reused Inventory Graphics..

Don't know if this has been brought up or not, but an XL backpack - Implants is not in-game yet.
    Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with...

My pvp stats: Duel wins: 945 / losses: 368 - Solo kills: 5632 / team: 7511

My org mate: Solo kills: 24 933 / Team: 683

So, I wonder what's cooking behind the scenes... We got some "wink wink nudge nudge"-type of information from Means that something big is happening with nano icons, I believe?
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Quote Originally Posted by eroz_c View Post
    So, I wonder what's cooking behind the scenes... We got some "wink wink nudge nudge"-type of information from Means that something big is happening with nano icons, I believe?
    You can see a lot of new nano icons in the crat nano documentation. I assume they will all undergo similar changes - and tbh the new ones look phenomenal.
    -= Make the new engine look even better. Don't forget to post a screenshot! =-

Quote Originally Posted by eroz_c View Post
    Not related to Docaholic.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by mastablasta View Post
    not related to docaholic.
    ...? :

Quote Originally Posted by kintaii View Post
    ps: You guys may notice some new icons slipping into the document. These icons are courtesy the hard work of both genele and docaholic, who are working on some very big things™ regarding our overall nano/ncu icon looks. Consider these a small teaser of things to come.
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

Quote Originally Posted by Edta View Post
    ...? :
    Guess that was my bad, then
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

Sorry about not posting anything here on the new nano icons, Genele is the boss on this project and has final decisions on what if anything gets posted, I do have a few new inventory icons I'm working on as a side note, I'll try to get them posted when I have a moment.

and I'm just helping on this, but Genele and I do seem to work well together, things are moving along at a good pace.

Cheers!
    --Being Neutral IS a choice, not a failure to make one!--
    Main Character - Doctorval (Advisor of Harmony Rk2)

Great to hear
    The Red Brotherhood

here is my "CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE" a friggen model for the Syndicate messenger gun, those look sooo dumb. ansd maybe a different sound. hehe I know its not your territory but anything is better lmao.

He makes 2D not 3D graphics :P I like how that gun looks ^^
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Posted some eye candy here..

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=582060

Just thought you might like to go peek.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Manicmouse View Post
    He makes 2D not 3D graphics :P I like how that gun looks ^^
    .... lies its horrible, and yes I know he is a 2d artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Manicmouse View Post
    I like how that gun looks ^^
    Are you kidding? It's a one-handed sized two handed gun! I'd like the look if it was one-handed and dual wieldable...but it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilch View Post
    Are you kidding? It's a one-handed sized two handed gun! I'd like the look if it was one-handed and dual wieldable...but it isn't.
    It's a unique little gun, there really isn't anything like it. Fixers should be using little guns they can hide in their toolkits with their lockpicks and hacking devices.

It's way better than the blue shower nozzle too!

(Gz soulviver for taking this thread on a tangent...)

So umm pics Doc?
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Quote Originally Posted by Zilch View Post
    If the character would hold it by the handle it would look like those small smg you keep under your coat for a quick draw.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Yeah, I especially like how the second hand of the two-handed grip is holding nothing but air.

Anyway, yeah sorry...back on topic...

If anyone is gonna knock this thread slightly off-topic.. I AM!!

here is a samples of a new GUI look I am working on.. first the old GUI sample..

http://fi1.mirror.jolt.fi/Docaholic/GUI_Mockup1.png

and the new GUI..

http://fi1.mirror.jolt.fi/Docaholic/GUI_Mockup2.png

I'd really like your feedback. I'm not trying to take AO's GUI in a totally radical direction, I'm just trying to give it a bit of an upgrade so it looks a bit less like an old DOS game..

Cheers!

P.S. it works best if you download the pics and then view them full screen and toggle between them. Try it. (edit, or open 2 tabs in firefox and toggle between those.)

**** Doc, that looks damn sweet.
    Happy employee of the Omni Tek corporation.
    I am destruction. I am creation. I am Engineer.
    Free Tradeskill Services on RK1. Includes AI Armor.

AOMover | AwesOme Script
    Open Source Licenses, enjoy your freedom

Oh, I still have the botom right/left 'wings' area to do on these screen mockups, I'll try to post an update as soon as possible.

Cheers!

@Jerusha, so not to scary for the old school players? but good enough to help keep new players from running away too fast? that's the balance I'm aiming for.

No, I think it fits into the theme just perfectly. Maybe the Toolbar should keep its "Borders" between the places for nanos. I would find that better. BUt all in all, I like it. But I am no real Old School Player .
    regards
    Happy employee of the Omni Tek corporation.
    I am destruction. I am creation. I am Engineer.
    Free Tradeskill Services on RK1. Includes AI Armor.

AOMover | AwesOme Script
    Open Source Licenses, enjoy your freedom

Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 53637383940414243444546474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 LastLast