Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG an entire forum on this

OMG an entire forum on this

At least there is somewhere you can begin, if I can't.

Cause you can't fool me on soldier's PVP.

We can discuss Full Auto effectiveness, versus Aimed Shot.

We can talk about what it means to have a godly Assault Rifle stat.

We can discuss ability to resist CC...of any kind.,.....

Grab a coffee, this is the soldier WTF thread.

OK I read the "no f**k ups on the forums pls" threads.

So here is a downgraded (readable) version of what I have to say.

A couple of definitions first, kinda mandatory so we have all the same mindset:

1. Each and every profession, has strengths and weaknesses.
    2. Each and every profession has a role on: 1. solo pvp 2. mass pvp 3. PVE

IT ISN'T HARD to see what went wrong.

The mistaken mix of those roles took an expected lead on PVP or PVE,.. on everything. And so unbalance was created.

More later, It's Xmas right now.

Love you all.

OK more..

as I said some professions have a role in a specific field, for example PVE. And if that prof is using the said skill in a PVP situation, it's might be OP.

I don't hate NT's (actually I freaking do! don't listen to me), but they are the obvious example, where they have skills in PVE that become completely OP (no, can you find something stronger than OP? ... Imba? nah ..nvm) in PVP.

That's the kind of thing the devs need to look at.

And yes us soldiers are the same, we also can be totally imba in situations too, we're not totally innocent here.

Total balance should not be based on professions but should be based on the activity: solo pvp, mass pvp, PVE.

I should not even be here ..bbl.

Moved this from Balance to Soldier forum because its lacking any specifically directed ideas. Focus it a bit more, then bring it back to Balance.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    Moved this from Balance to Soldier forum because its lacking any specifically directed ideas. Focus it a bit more, then bring it back to Balance.
    You DO realize this is Ocean we are talking about, right? Lacking any specific direction is practically his middle name. Course, we just call him "Unfocused" for short.

(If it stays here, can we continue with meaningless comments? And before u ppl start with the "ALL ur comments are meaningless, Gun" comments.....bite me.)
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

where is this ocean you are talking about? but anyways, i started swimming to shore but then i didnt know what direction to go. so i grabbed my leafblower and fried a reindeer for fun, where is the soldier balance, i know i dont have any.. atm well direction--big gun-.kill nt/tra
    lotsa aimed shot<<<333 love focus focus, happy new year (psvm<pvp<pvm<pvp)

THis!

Ocene is the soldier philosopher, when we don't understand what he says we just nod and smile
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Quote Originally Posted by Manicmouse View Post
    Ocene is the soldier philosopher, when we don't understand what he says we just nod and smile
    Ah glad I wasn't the only one...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

This is not Ocene.

The friend i know has eye for detail and use for facts. and jeez im drunk on the 26th!

/Daiken
    -=Sir "Daiken" Beowulff- 220/22/70 Solitus Soldier - RK2 =-
    Proud member of The Pain Dealers Equipment - Classified

again i treied to read what he said.. so is he ^^
    -=Sir "Daiken" Beowulff- 220/22/70 Solitus Soldier - RK2 =-
    Proud member of The Pain Dealers Equipment - Classified

wb ocene, where have you been?
    Dirty Underpants of Bungerman
    Runspeed: - 1989
    Sense: -314
    Intelligence: -50

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

I was playing other games, that bear no interest compared to AO. None.

It's funny how in those forums they even argue about the definition of the word "twink".

Which is something we know all too well: Twinking. It's innate if you play AO, nothing to worry about.

It's the word that makes AO above all other games, and hands down.

I never realized AO could be above everything else just with one word.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    You DO realize this is Ocean we are talking about, right? Lacking any specific direction is practically his middle name. Course, we just call him "Unfocused" for short.

(If it stays here, can we continue with meaningless comments? And before u ppl start with the "ALL ur comments are meaningless, Gun" comments.....bite me.)
    All your comments are meaningless, Gun!
    220/30/70 OMNI SOLDIER - Tyler "Tyfow" Fowler SMG/PDKP -First!
    220/22/64 OMNI BUREAUCRAT - Iliek "Vaporeon" Mudkipz

Quote Originally Posted by tyfowler View Post
    All your comments are meaningless, Gun!
    Yes. Do you realize it's me..and I'm not worth it?

that's his point.

The point actually is....what's a soldier's point.

when you guys can answer this, the whole forum is over.

I dont understand this guy, geez
    Geez take it Eeez son.

I think a "no u" would fit in perfectly here...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

No, what Gun said is fine..never mind me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    No, what Gun said is fine..never mind me.
    Dude, ur were legendary as a Senior Soldier on here...I just want u to come back and help us stay afloat. The way things are goin, every lil bit is gonna help.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast