Thread: remake the soldier perks like agents

remake the soldier perks like agents

when i say remake soldier perks like agents, i think they should imprive the dmg on the assault rifle perks, and make em execute faster. with hotsap nerf and ranged energy perks not working we wont have any dd to kill any professions except enfos more or less...

without energize perks we are completly useless. and it makes more sense to go smg/ranged enrgy pistol setup now in next patch, since we will have twice the dd from perks then.

so is this what funcom wants us to do? they want us to stop using assault rifle that is our main ip. sure i bet manny endgame soldiers will do it.. but i seriously dont hope funcom will add assault rifle love later when people are done with a full ipr and say.. sorry we were wrong, we will now look on the assault rifle perks and improve em... so hehe looks like you all have to do a new ipr ''if we add one''

That's exactly what we're doing, our profs already sent a suggestion for a new heavy ranged and 3-4 new lines.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Our perks do need rethinking, they're pretty damn crap. I suggested we change our HR/SF perks here, and we'll also need a new perkline that has decent dmg, fast perks to replace energize.
    Eseb

Luckyspawn: spartans know all about pvp in BS /macro sparta /s THIS IS... SPARTA!!! \n /afk

Quote Originally Posted by Boltgun View Post
    That's exactly what we're doing, our profs already sent a suggestion for a new heavy ranged and 3-4 new lines.
    Great news!
    Geez take it Eeez son.

And thus, the solgent were born!
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

i want solper
    Perskules 220/30 Soldier
    Paholainen 220/30 Mp
    Vihu 220/30 Fixer
    Vihulainen 170/22 Fixer
    Persku 170/16 Doctor
    Rankeli 161/16 Tra
    Viikinki 150/20 Keep

Myself and Questra are aware of the issues.

As I said in the wishlist thread, if you have a complaint, please make a suggestion of how you would like the situation to be resolved. We all enjoy playing soldiers, else we wouldn't be here, and while being emotional demonstrates that, it doesn't help nearly as much as us knowing what you'd like to see.

Now's the time. Think big.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Quote Originally Posted by Boltgun View Post
    At least they should make them faster... Very annoying when by the time they land the mobs is almost dead.

Quote Originally Posted by javafan View Post
    At least they should make them faster... Very annoying when by the time they land the mobs is almost dead.
    True that, the docs already list them at 1-2s times. That was the only big improvement I'm looking forward to.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Soldiers reflects should reflect more, since we dont comes with heals, then dmg reduction is a must. It is sooo much harder to Solo in pvm as compared prof like crat/doc/advy/MA/shades/agents/Enfo/fixer.
    Ceenah 220/30/66 PvM NT @ Newcomers Alliance
    Eeenah 199/0 Froob NT @ Newcomers Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ceenah2 View Post
    Soldiers reflects should reflect more, since we dont comes with heals, then dmg reduction is a must. It is sooo much harder to Solo in pvm as compared prof like crat/doc/advy/MA/shades/agents/Enfo/fixer.
    You shouldn't really have any problem soloing pvm content, at least anything remotely made/allowed/intended to be soloed.

AMS works very well when its up, only downside is its a single def with a very big flaw built in.
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    when i say remake soldier perks like agents, i think they should imprive the dmg on the assault rifle perks, and make em execute faster. with hotsap nerf and ranged energy perks not working we wont have any dd to kill any professions except enfos more or less...

without energize perks we are completly useless. and it makes more sense to go smg/ranged enrgy pistol setup now in next patch, since we will have twice the dd from perks then.

so is this what funcom wants us to do? they want us to stop using assault rifle that is our main ip. sure i bet manny endgame soldiers will do it.. but i seriously dont hope funcom will add assault rifle love later when people are done with a full ipr and say.. sorry we were wrong, we will now look on the assault rifle perks and improve em... so hehe looks like you all have to do a new ipr ''if we add one''
    This guy is raising awesome points.

The entire idea behind the LE guns was to bring soldiers back to using Assault Rifle more.

Making PU perks be usable only with RE weapons is a slap in the face for all that work.

All soldier Perks should be based on the Assault Rifle skill. Just like most of the agent's ones are based on the AS skill.

Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Racatti View Post
    And thus, the solgent were born!
    I thought you left Fixers to become a ranged Advy and then became a Trader since Advys require too many skills to play.