Thread: Spirit Tech Apparatus: Long Muzzle ?

Spirit Tech Apparatus: Long Muzzle ?

i know it is from mortigs, but where does one get a ql 180+? Are they soloable by a 170 mp btw?

ql 160+ needed for Superior Perennium Sniper are typically obtained from Named Golems in Ado and Greek Bosses in Scheol.

And no, not solo at 170, although someone will surely prove me wrong on that.
    Tron04 220/30/60 Fixer
    Yrion 150/20/15 Crat
    Jasper2002 220/23/60 Nanomage Fixer
    Heelzjoo Baby Doc - still growing

the golems would be easier to try no?
    i'm already seeing that i will have to buy one and dunno from where xD

inf heck bosses drop them as well

Quote Originally Posted by Krichvskoy View Post
    the golems would be easier to try no?
    i'm already seeing that i will have to buy one and dunno from where xD
    The Golems are easier for 2 reasons, firstly they are much, much easier to get to and secondly they hit for less.

As to buying 1 they are available on the GMS, or you can PM me in game on Jasper2002 as I picked one up last week from the greek bosses and we can sort out a price
    Tron04 220/30/60 Fixer
    Yrion 150/20/15 Crat

i don't have GMS, was gonna PM you but i play in rk2! thanks a lot tho ^^

Sorry about that, however if you ask someone nicely I am sure they will help you out with regards to getting one. It may involve a tip, or just asking nicely, depends on the person
    Tron04 220/30/60 Fixer
    Yrion 150/20/15 Crat

bah third time editing, i mean't the ado named golems but was in scheol. gonna go to ado now and see!
    Last edited by Krichvskoy; May 24th, 2011 at 21:08:49.

Whirling Rocks hit you for 648 points of energy damage.
    Whirling Rocks hit you for 1145 points of radiation damage.
    Whirling Rocks tried to hit you, but missed!
    Whirling Rocks tried to hit you, but missed!
    Whirling Rocks hit you for 1154 points of radiation damage.
    Whirling Rocks hit you for 1835 points of radiation damage.Critical hit!

definetly not soloable by me!

Ado golems drop rate on the muzzles seem to be kinda low though, or maybe it is just my luck. I know they drop, got one out of 40 or so kills.
    Mireiawen Rose, 215/30/70 neut fixer, setup RK2
    Mireiwen Rose, 220/27/62 neut MA trader/tradeskiller, setup RK2
    Miraiwen Rose, 220/30/70 neut SMG soldier, setup RK2
    Miraeawen Rose, 220/27/70 neut MP, setup RK2
    Mireiaieawen Rose, 220/30/69 neut tank, RK2
    +bunch of others in Rose family...

President of Neutral Warriors | Neutnet mod | Mireiawen.net

Got superior pewpew or nerfbat? But it looks ugly, or you are just plain bored with everyone going around with same? Bump for Weapon Remodeling and get your unique looks!

Pen bosses on island drop them with some irregularity. IE some days its easy to farm a few, other days they dont drop even if you cry.

Not soloable by lower level players though. Like almost everything in AO you have to farm crap to make creds and be able to buy it from higher level players.
    Gustatus similis pullus.

Quote Originally Posted by Lusos101 View Post
    Pen bosses on island drop them with some irregularity. IE some days its easy to farm a few, other days they dont drop even if you cry.
    Randomly like with most things that drop...

Quote Originally Posted by Lusos101 View Post
    Not soloable by lower level players though. Like almost everything in AO you have to farm crap to make creds and be able to buy it from higher level players.
    It is kinda sad the first toons are having so hard time supporting themselves, and this is not the only case. Getting 160+ muzzles even at TL6 is going to be some hard work, thanks to adds hitting you as well as the bosses. And that won't even be a twink then, considering twinking people put those QL200 weapons on closer to level 100 than 200.
    Mireiawen Rose, 215/30/70 neut fixer, setup RK2
    Mireiwen Rose, 220/27/62 neut MA trader/tradeskiller, setup RK2
    Miraiwen Rose, 220/30/70 neut SMG soldier, setup RK2
    Miraeawen Rose, 220/27/70 neut MP, setup RK2
    Mireiaieawen Rose, 220/30/69 neut tank, RK2
    +bunch of others in Rose family...

President of Neutral Warriors | Neutnet mod | Mireiawen.net

Got superior pewpew or nerfbat? But it looks ugly, or you are just plain bored with everyone going around with same? Bump for Weapon Remodeling and get your unique looks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mireiawen View Post
    Randomly like with most things that drop...

It is kinda sad the first toons are having so hard time supporting themselves, and this is not the only case. Getting 160+ muzzles even at TL6 is going to be some hard work, thanks to adds hitting you as well as the bosses. And that won't even be a twink then, considering twinking people put those QL200 weapons on closer to level 100 than 200.
    most of the stuff that is suposed to be able to do solo requires having a 220 around, thats the way of ao! also i'm looking to buy the spirit tech on rk2, if anyone wanna sell send me a tell!